Chapter 4

A Boy?

In the car ... .

"Agashi , why do you want to go back to America ? You were just arrived here ." Uncle Rob asks me .

"I just don't want to stay here . I felt used ." Mira says while crying .

while , on the other side ...

"I guess , It's my fault . I'm too selfish . I shouldn't ask Mira this kind of things ."

"Wow wow wow ~ look who's here . It's Miss I-Got-A-Foreign-Boyfriend " Hana is mocking Yukyung . "Hey ! Where's your boyfriend , huh ? You've told us that you wanna show us him !" Soohyun says .

"E-emm , he can't come today . He has something to do ."Yukyung say . It's Hana and with her big bully friend , Soohyun and Nami . They likes to bully Yukyung because she's too ugly (that's what they said) . 

Actually , she's not ugly but because she wears a big spectacles and doesn't wear any make up . She also ties her hair so high and that's make her look pretty ugly . She does that on purpose because she likes it . She's actually a different person when she's online . She takes many beautiful selca's and because of that , many modelling agencies wantes her to be their model but she rejects them . Mira knows that .

"Yah , you're lying right ?!" Hana starts pulling Yukyung's hair .

"Hey , stop !" Mira snarled Hana .

'I'm doing this for you . Miannei chingu for what I've said back then' Mira says to herself .

"Stop hurting my girlfriend !" Mira says aloud .

"Is this your boyfriend ? *He's too handsome >< He really does look like a foreigner*" Hana asks while talking to herself .

-Hana's gang start to introduce theirselves without being asked-

"Anyeonghaseyo , Seo Soohyun imnida ."

"Anyeonghaseyo , Go Nami imnida . Nice to meet you !" Nami says while grabbing Mira's hand .

"Anyeonghaseyo , I'm .... Wait wait wait ! Are you really this ugly fly's boyfriend ? You're so handsome and this ugly monster is your girlfriend ? You deserve a better person like me ." Hana points to herself . At this rate , she's already falls for Mira .

"Shut up ! I ain't talk to rubbish like you guys !" Mira said while walikng away with Yukyung .

"Wait ! Are you really her boyfriend ?!" Hana screams when she saw Mira walked away . 

"Yeah and don't you ever comes near her or you'll never sees the sun ever again !" Mira warns .