You are????

[One shot] My rude boss...

On the day of her first job, she wore a white v neck shirt with a black cardigan fully buttoned and black pants.

“Is this how I’m supposed to dress???”Yuri asked as she checks the mirror.

“Oh well… I can’t wear my skinnies to work.”Yuri said as she took her bag and went to find the company.

She got the address from the woman and has been searching for the past 10 minutes. She decided to stop near a security and asked where it was.

“It’s this building mam.”He said pointing towards a big fashion magazine building.

“Are you sure??”Yuri asked surprised.

“Yes. I’m sure.”He replied.

“Thanks.”Yuri said and parks her car at the basement.

She went towards the lobby and saw the inside was so chic and elegant. Everybody was dressed so stylish. Yuri looks at herself and thought that she was the odd one out. Her hair was in a ponytail while most of the woman had their hair down. She looks around and found the woman she met at the café.

“Excuse me mam.”She said.

“Oh… Hye Yuri…”She welcomes her.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was Mist Magazine???”Yuri asked.

“I thought that you wouldn’t want to work here if I told you the company and you didn’t ask me.”She replied.

“But I don’t think I fit in here.”She said looking at her clothes and the people working there.

“It’s okay.”She said pulling Yuri into the lift.

All of the workers in the lift were looking at Yuri and the woman. She was embarrassed because they’re probably talking about her bad style. Both of them were left to go onto the top floor. All the workers have gone to their respective floors.

“You can call me Minhee.”She said.

“I don’t think I could call you that, mam.”Yuri replied with her head down.

“Treat me like a sister.”She said with a smile as she places her hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

“I hope you could work here for a long time.”She said.

“I hope so too. I don’t quit easily.”Yuri said and made Minhee smile.

“Just to give you a heads up, my brother can be a pain in the some times.”She said.

“So, I’m going to be your brother’s assistant??”Yuri asked.

“Yea… Jung Yunho is his name. He’s the director of this company. I’m like his sidekick.”She said as she walks out of the lift when it opens.

The lift opens to a beautiful white chic room.

“Wow…”Yuri exclaimed.

“I know. It’s beautiful isn’t it?”Minhee said as she shows Yuri her desk.

“The whole top floor is his???”Yuri asked.

“Yea… He likes to be alone when he’s working.”Minhee said.

“You’ll be sitting here every day.”Minhee said pointing towards the chair.

“That is his office.”Pointing towards a room beside Yuri’s desk.

What’s separating Yuri and her boss is the glass windows.

“He likes to put the blind for privacy from his assistant.”Minhee said.

“Okay…”Yuri said as she noted it down.

“What else do I need to know??”Yuri asked.

“You should put the blind down before he comes to work. Pull the blind back up when he goes home. You can’t go home before him. When he calls you, you need to go into his office quickly or he’ll fire you.”Minhee said and it scared the hell out of Yuri.

“Okay…”She said surprised.

“He’ll fire me if I don’t respond???”Yuri asked.

“Yea. That was what happened to the last assistant.”Minhee said.

“Your brother sure is…”Yuri said.

“A pain in the .”Minhee cuts in and both of them laugh.

“You just need to do what he says.”Minhee said.

“Alright… Is he going to fire me because of how I’m dressing???”Yuri asked.

“You look fine. Don’t worry...”She said and smiles.

“Everybody in the building has good sense of styles. I was so shocked.”Yuri said.

“After working here, you will have good styles too. Don’t worry.”Minhee said.

“Thank you for everything, mam.”Yuri said and bow.

“Don’t call me mam.”Minhee said.

“Sorry Minhee Unni…”Yuri said and smile.

“Good luck…”She said as she went into the lift.

“Thanks.”Yuri said as she sat on the chair.

She looks at the clock; it was close to 8am.

“He’ll be coming soon. I wonder how he looks like.”Yuri said as she went to his office ad puts the blind down.

“This is going to be boring.”Yuri said as she went back to her desk.

There was no one to talk to. It was so isolated.

“I’m so bored.”She whines as she switches the computer on.

The clock strikes at 8am and the lift opens. Yuri looks at the guy with surprised eyes. He was handsome, tall and very charismatic. It was as if he was her ideal guy. He looks so good in a suit and is probably around her age.

“He is handsome.”Yuri thought as she stands up to greet him.

He didn’t even bother to look at her. Instead he threw a jacket on her table and went inside his office.

“Rude much… It’s such a shame that he’s handsome.”She hissed as she hangs the jacket.

“Sooyeon!!! Where’s my Americano????”He shouted which surprises Yuri.

She quickly ran towards his office.

“I’m sorry sir. I’m your new assistant.”Yuri said.

He looks at her up and down.

“What are you waiting for? Get my Americano.”He said.

“Yes sir.”She said and ran towards the lift with her purse.

After having trouble finding a coffee shop, she quickly went towards the top floor with Americano in her hand. She was sweating and her feet hurt due to the heels.

“Here you go.”Yuri said as she enters his office.

“Knock first.”He said.

Yuri turns around and made an annoyed face. She knocks on the door and smiled at him. He was looking at her while smirking. She feels as if he’s teasing her but he can’t be.

“Here you go sir.”She said forcing a smile.

“What took you so long?”He shouted and made Yuri surprised.

Yuri wanted to talk back at him but refrain herself.

“It’s my first time around this neighbourhood and I don’t know where the coffee shop is.”She said.

He looks at the cup of coffee in her hand.

“I don’t like this Americano. You need to go to SB coffee shop. That’s where I get my coffee.”He said smirking.

Yuri wanted to wipe that smirk of his face. She was pissed and wanted to strangle him.

“I’m sorry sir I’ll go get another Americano.”She said with a bow and turns around.

“While you’re going down, get me a tuna sandwich.”He said.

“Yes sir.”She said and smiles.

As soon as she turns away from him, her smile turns into a frown. She went back down again and asked the security where SB coffee shop is. Luckily, there weren’t many people and she got the Americano in 5 minutes. She quickly went up with the Americano in one hand a sandwich on another hand.

“For Yunho???”Someone asked as she enters the lift.

She turns to find a very handsome tall man looking at her. His face is very pretty.

“Yea…”She said as she sighs.

“Tell him I said hye.”He said.

“Will do. And you are?”Yuri asked.

“Micky…”He said.

“o-okay…”Yuri said not believing him.

“I’ll see you around. Your name??”He said.

“Yuri.”She replied with a smile.

He left on the 10th floor and Yuri went to the top floor. She knocked on the door until he gave a reply.

“Come in!!!”He shouted.

“Here you go.”She said handing him the Americano and sandwich.

“Thanks.”He said and Yuri went out.

“Oh…”She stopped.

“A friend of yours call Micky said hye.”Yuri said and made Yunho to choke on his food but Yuri just went out.

“Yah!!! New assistant…”He called.

“The name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri.”She said as she went into his office.

“What do you want?”She asked.

“What’s with the attitude?”He asked.

Yuri just looks at him blankly.

“You can quit if you don’t want to work.”He said.

“I’m sorry sir.”She said and bows her head.

“Did he say anything else?”Yunho asked.

“No…”Yuri said.

“Tell me your whole conversation.”He said.

“What for??”Yuri asked surprised.

“Your boss said so.”He replied which annoyed Yuri. She felt like killing him.

She then told him the whole conversation.

“Is that it?”He asked.

“Yes.”Yuri replied.

“Okay. You may go out.”He said.

Yuri went out and sat on her desk. She was so tired already even though it has only been 45 minutes working.

“It’s so tiring.”Yuri said as she places her head on the desk.

“Kwon Yuri!!!!”

“When will this stop??”Yuri asked as she quickly got up.

“Yes sir.”She said with a smile.

“Could you get my dry-cleaning?”He asked.

“Sure.”She said forcing a smile.

“And while you’re at it, go meet Minhee. She wants to see you.”He said.

“Which floor is her office?”Yuri asked.

“Go find it yourself.”He said.

Yuri seriously wanted to kill him but just gave a smile. She decided to message her.

“Why did I even bother asking him? …”She said quietly as she waited for the lift.

“Did you call me an ?”He asked which surprised Yuri.

“No…”She said turning to find him standing behind her.

He was giving her a smirk.

“Here’s the receipt.”He said as he got something from my desk.

Yuri went to take it from him but he quickly moves his hand. She looks at him annoyed and sighs.

“Do you want to take it yourself or me?”She asked.

“You…”He said.

“Then…”She said and snatch the receipt of his hand.

“I’ll take it.”She said and went back to wait for the lift.

After a few minutes and checking her phone, the lift finally arrived.

“Why does he have to be on the very top floor?”Yuri said as she pressed the15th floor where Minhee is.

When she got off the 15th floor, there were many workers walking and chatting among themselves.

“I want to work here.”She said while pouting.

“What’s with the pout?”Someone asked which made Yuri to turn to her left to find Yunho’s friend.

“Hye Yuri.”He said.

“Hye…”She reply giving a shy smile.

“What are you doing here?”He asked.

“I’m looking for Minhee Unni.”Yuri said.

“Ahhh… Just go that way.”He said pointing towards the left.

Yuri doesn’t know why but she feels as if most of the woman on the floor was looking at her.

“It must be in my head.”She thought.

“Thanks.”She said and went towards Minhee’s office.

When she knocks on the door, her assistant opened it and leads Yuri to another door.

“She has been waiting for you.”Her assistant said.

As she enters Minhee’s office, she smiled at her.

“Yuri-ah… How is it?”She asked.

“It’s like hell…”She said and Minhee chuckles.

“It’s only been 1 hour and I’ve been going up and down the lift. Ahhhh…”She said.

“Sorry…”She added.

“It’s okay.”Minhee replied.

“You can vent your anger out here.”She said.

“Will keep that in mind. He’s so rude and annoying and bossy…”Yuri complains.

Minhee can’t help but laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”Yuri asked confused.

“Usually, when I ask his past assistant about their job, they would reply that it’s okay but you are very straight forward.”She said and made Yuri embarrassed.

“I’m sorry…”She said.

“No... There’s no need to be sorry.”Minhee said.

“I’ll get going. I need to get his dry-cleaning.”Yuri said as she got up.

“I’ll see you soon.”Minhee said and Yuri waves her goodbye and went to the lift.

Yuri looks at the receipt and read where it was.

“Isn’t this like 20 minutes by car??”Yuri asked as she sighs.

She finally got back in one hour carrying all his stuff.

“Seriously... How could his past assistant deals him???”Yuri asked as she huffed on the lift.

People looking at her knew who it was for.

“It’s for Yunho.”She said.

“We know.”They all replied.

Finally after 10 minutes, the lift reached the top. Yuri was exhausted carrying all the stuff and dropped it on her desk. She sat on her chair and relaxed for a while.

She looked at the clock and it was 11.30am already. She went towards Yunho’s office and knocks the door.

“Excuse me sir…”She said as he put his head up with a smile.

Yuri was surprised looking at him. He looks so handsome with the smile.

“Kwon yuri???”He asked and Yuri went back to earth.

“Uhm… Where should I put your dry-cleaning?”Yuri asked.

“You should bring that to my house.”He said.

“Huh????”Yuri was literally shouting.

“Seriously???”Yuri asked.

Yunho nods his head with a smirk.

“You should’ve told me earlier.”Yuri said trying to smile.

“I’m going to Minhee Unni for a while.”She said and left him.

“Why do these lifts take a long time?”Yuri asked as she taps her foot on the floor.

“You know you could just ask my driver to send it home.”He said and made Yuri to turn towards him.

“And you didn’t tell me earlier because???”Yuri asked.

“I like to see you reaction.”He said and smirks.

Yuri ignores his answer.

“Where’s your driver?”She asked.

“I called him up already.”He said.

“Thank you sir.”Yuri said as she went to her desk.

She sat down on the chair but Yunho was still standing near her desk.

“Can I help you?”Yuri asked.

Yunho looks at her and just smile. He then went back to his office.

“What’s with him? One minute he’s all bossy, another minute, he’s smiling.”Yuri thought.

“But his smile is so cute… Yah!!! Kwon Yuri!!! Snap out of it. He’s your boss.”Yuri thought as she hits her head.

A couple of minutes later, his driver came up looking neat.

“Are you Yunho’s driver?”Yuri asked while smiling.

“Yes I am.”He said giving a smile.

“I’m Lee Minwoo.”He said.

“Yuri… Yunho’s new assistant.”She said.

Minwoo was about to carry all the clothes but it was a bit difficult.

“Let me help you carry this clothes.”Yuri said as she carried a few.

“Yuri!!!”She heard her boss call.

“I’m sorry… He needs me.”Yuri said giving me an apologetic look.

He took the clothes from Yuri with his free hand.

“It’s fine.”He said and went down as the lift arrived on time.

“Yes…”Yuri asked as she went towards his table.

“Get me lunch.”He said.

“Aren’t you going to eat at the cafeteria??”Yuri asked.

“No…”He said.

“Aren’t you going to be bored eating lunch alone?”She asked.

“No. You’ll be eating on the same floor as me.”He said.

“B-But…”She said but decided not to talk back.

“What do you want to eat?”Yuri asked.

“A chicken salad and orange juice.”He said and gave her a company card.

“That’s the company card. To pay for all my expenses like my coffee, lunch etc.”He said.

“You can get lunch with it. My treat.”He said.

“What about my money for your stupid coffee, sandwich and dry-cleaning??”Yuri thought.

“You can buy something for yourself to pay for my expenses before.”He said.

“Can he read my mind or something?”She thought.

Yuri then left with the company card and her phone.

“Can’t he just eat at the cafeteria??”Yuri asked as she got on the lift.

“Awww man… I didn’t ask which restaurant.”She said and pressed the top floor button.

After going down, the lift went up again.

“Seriously wasting my time. At least I don’t have to stay with him at that quiet floor.”Yuri thought.

She walk towards his office and knocks on his door.

“What’s the shop where you usually buy your lunch?”Yuri asked.

“You went up to ask where to buy my lunch.”He chuckles.

“Because I don’t feel like going out 2 times like this morning.”She said sarcastically taking out her small notepad.

“It’s CB diner.”He said and yuri jots it down and gave a small chuckle.

 “What are you writing on it?”He asked curiously.

“The name.”She said.

“You’re not good at lying you know.”He said.

“It’s nothing.”She said.

He stood up with a curious face.

“I said it’s nothing.”She said but Yunho walks closer to her.

She quickly ran away from him and went down using the emergency staircase. She knew the lift will be taking a lot of time. She doesn’t even know if he’s angry or chasing her. She looks behind her but no sound of footsteps. She took the notepad and tore a piece of paper. The piece of paper read, “Handsome boss but bossy and arrogant. Mr.Bossy Boss.” She quickly went towards the 16th floor and decided to use the lift. As the lift opens, she saw him standing alone with his arm folding onto his chest. She quickly turns to her left but he pulls her inside the lift.

“What are you doing?”She asked as she pulls her hand away from him.

“Let me see the notepad.”He said.

Yuri gave it to him.

“I told you it’s nothing.”She said.

He checked every page but there was nothing except the name of the shop and his lunch.

“See… I told you.”She said and takes the notepad from him.

“You wrote something didn’t you??”He asked with a smirk and went closer to her.

“I didn’t.”She said feeling nervous.

“You tore the paper.”He said.

“I did not.”She lied.

“Didn’t I tell you that you at lying?”He said.

“I am not.”She said.

“Then why did you run away??”He asked.

“Because my reflex is to run if someone comes closer to me.”She replied.

“Really???”He asked moving his face closer to her.

“It’s the ground floor. I better get going.”She said and ran out of the lift.

He looks at her as she ran out. The workers were looking at him. None of them entered the lift. It was probably because he made the rule that no one enters the lift freely if he’s around. He closed the lift and went back to his office.

Yuri went to find the CB diner and bought his chicken salad and orange juice. She got herself Salmon salad as well as orange juice. She paid it using the company’s card. As she left the diner, someone calls her and it was Sooyoung walking towards her.

“Hey… How was your first day???”Sooyoung asked.

“Torture I tell you.”Yuri replied.

“Was it that bad???”Sooyoung asked.

“I’ll tell you later. I’ll be in trouble if I’m late. Come to my house later. Italian.”She said and cross the road.

Sooyoung gave her thumbs up. As she went on the lift, she saw Micky waving at her. She waves back and people in the lift looks at her.

“Is it wrong to wave someone? Or talk to someone?”She thought.

As she got on the top floor, Yunho was sitting on her chair browsing her desktop.

“Yah!!! What are you doing?”Yuri asked as she rushes towards her desktop.

“I was just checking.”He said as he got up.

Luckily, she hasn’t used the desktop much.

“Here you go.”She said giving his food and she took hers as she sat on her chair.

“Why are you still standing sir?”Yuri asked.

“Nothing…”He said and went to his office.

During lunch, Yuri thought about this job. It’s exhausting. She has never worked this much and she doesn’t like the boss although he’s handsome. She decided to let herself get fired.

“I’ll get him fire me by today.”She said quietly.

After eating lunch, Yuri was called to discuss something with Yunho. As she enters his office, he was serious reading some paperwork.

“Excuse me sir.”She said which surprised Yunho.

“Didn’t I ask you…”He said but was cut off by Yuri.

“To knock on the door.  I was lazy.”She said.

“Do you want me to fire you?”He asked.

Yuri just kept quiet.

“I’ll give you a 2nd chance.”He said.

“Aishhh… Seriously… Just fire me.”She thought.

“Take out your notepad and write all this down.”He said.

Yuri followed his order and sat down on his sofa.

“Yah!!! Who asked you to sit?”He said.

‘I’m tired of standing.”She said and smirks.

“Okay.”He said which surprised Yuri.

“Okay??? Just fire me will you.”Yuri thought.

“1. Get my Americano from SB coffee shop every morning. 2. Get my laundry every Monday each week and give it to my driver. 3. Get my lunch at CB diner. Always ask me what I want on that day. I rarely eat the same thing. 4. If my mum calls, tell her I’m busy. 5. You can go home after I go home. 6.Pull up the blind when we go home.”He said while Yuri writes down every word.

“Oh. You forgot pull down the blind before you come to work.”Yuri said.

“No need for that one. I’ll pull it down myself.”He said.

“Alright. Is that it sir??”She asked.

“Yes.”He said and Yuri got up to leave.

She heads out of his office and to her desk. It has been 2 hrs since lunch. She has been answering calls for him; a fashion designer, some stylist, makeup people, dad, mom. She wanted to make him angry by connecting his mom but she decided not to get fired today.

“Since I’m new, it’s probably hard to handle but I hope it’ll start great tomorrow.”Yuri thought.

“2 more hrs to 5 and I can go home.”She said as she played some games on the desktop.

“But if I’m staying till 6, you have to go home at 6.”He said suddenly which surprised Yuri.

Yuri glares at him and continue playing the game. She wasn’t in the mood to talk with her boss.

“I’m going to a meeting.”He said.

“Yea…”She said not paying attention to him.

“Yah!!!!”He shouted.

“Y-Yes…”She said looking at him.

“I’m going to a meeting.”He said again.

“I know. You can go.”She said but Yunho just stare at her.

“What’s wrong? Am I supposed to do something??”Yuri asked confused.

“Yes.”He said.

Yuri thought for a while.

“Am I supposed to go to the meeting with you?”Yuri asked.

“Yes.”He said annoyed.

“Are you sure??? Aren’t I supposed to answer calls for you?”Yuri asked.

“Just go with me since it’s your first time. People need to know that you’re my assistant.”He said.

“I don’t think I’m dressed appropriately to go to a meeting.”She said as she got up.

“Yea… Your style is really bad.”He said which made Yuri angry.

“Then you don’t need to bring me.”She said angrily and sat back down.

“Alright… Sorry but we need to go.”He said pulling her as she took her big notepad.

Both of them went onto the lift and onto the 15th floor. Yunho walked out of the lift and the workers started to disperse from the way. Yuri followed behind him and gave a smile to the workers.

“How long will she last??”She heard someone say.

“2 days???”

“I don’t think she’ll be back tomorrow.”

“one week.”

“Do they bet on these things?”Yuri thought.

As she approached the meeting room, she saw Minhee and smile at her.

“I’ll wait outside.”Yuri said to Yunho.

“Just go in.”He said.

“Please… Let me stay outside. Here.”She said giving him a voice recorder.

“You can record the meeting. Then I’ll write down the points later.”Yuri said giving him a pleading look.

“Fine… I’m only doing this because of your clothes. Your style seriously needs to be upgraded.”He said mockingly.

“Yea… Yea… Yea…”She said and pushes him towards the meeting room.

He straightened his suit and sat on the empty chair in the meeting room. Minhee was sitting beside him smiling. On the other hand, Yuri was sitting on the chair outside the meeting room. Since she has nothing to do, she started wandering around the floor. She walks quietly along the hallway peeking into rooms after rooms. She was jealous when she saw coworkers talking together among themselves. She stopped at the end of the hallway to find a poster of a model.

“I think I’ve seen this guy before.”She said as she looks at the picture again.

“Tall, pretty face…”Yuri said.

“Me…”Someone said.

Yuri turns to find Micky standing behind her.

“You’re a model???”Yuri asked.

“Surprise???”He asked.

“Not really… I can see from your looks.”She said as she looks back and forth from the picture to him.

“So, I’m tall and pretty…”He said teasingly.

“Yea. Like a girl.”Yuri said and chuckles.

“How is Yunho treating you?”He asked.

“The same way on how he treats the previous assistant.”Yuri said.

“He likes to tease people.”She said and saw people coming out of the meeting room.

“Got to go. He’ll be angry if he doesn’t see me there.”Yuri said as she walks back with Micky tagging along.

“You’re not tired???”He asked making Yuri to turn her head.

“A lil bit but it’s my first day.”She said with a smile.

Micky can’t help but smile as well.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”She heard Yunho call.

She quickly runs toward Yunho and gave a smile so that he won’t get angry.

“We’ll have to stay till 6pm.”He said and made Yuri pout unconsciously.

“Yes sir.”She said trying to smile.

Both of them then went back to the top floor. It was 4.30pm already.

“One and half hour to go.”Yuri said as she continued playing the desktop.

The phone then rang and she answered it politely.

“Mist magazine, can I help you?”Yuri asked.

“Can I talk to Mr.Jung Yunho please?”She asked.

“Who am I speaking to?”Yuri asked.

“This is his mom. I didn’t receive any call from him.”She said angrily.

“I’m sorry mam. He’s currently busy in a meeting.”Yuri said.

“Is he really in a meeting or you’re just lazy to tell him?”She said which pisses Yuri off.

“He is. I’m sorry mam. He’s really busy today.”Yuri said.

“Fine. Just tell him to call me.”She said.

“I will. Don’t worry.”Yuri said but she hung up.

“Like mother, like son.”She said as she stands up.

“Your mum called. She asked you to call her.”Yuri said.

“Why didn’t you connect her to me?”He asked which made Yuri so furious.

“Yah!!!! You’re the one that told me not to connect her. Seriously…”She shouted.

She has had enough already.

“Fire me!!!”She said.

“Huh????”He asked confused.

“Fire me.”She said angrily.

“Why would I fire you?”He asked getting up.

“I don’t quit easily. So, all you need to do is fire me.”She said angrily.

“Then quit.”He said smirking.

“Like I said, I don’t quit easily. Just fire me. Get a new assistant.”She said but he walks closer to her.

‘What are you doing??”She asked walking back.

“You want me to fire you???”He asked walking closer to her.

“Yah!!!! Don’t come any closer.”She shouted angrily at him but he wasn’t listening.

“Fine I quit. You are such a bossy boss. An … A pain in the . I hate you.”She shouted and went out of his office but was pulled back.

“Yah!!!”Yuri shouted.

She was now leaning on the wall with Yunho’s hand on both sides of her head.

“I said it. I quit. Could you please let me go?”Yuri asked.

“Not letting you go again.”He said.

Yuri was blushing since their face was only a few inches apart. His eyes were gazing into hers.

“You hate me??”He asked.

“Uhmmm..”She said trying to figure out what to say.

“I’m an ???”He asked.

“I didn’t mean it. I was just angry. Besides, I q…”’She said but was cut off when his lips land on hers.

She didn’t know what to react. She stood there surprised. She has to admit she feels so tingly inside.

“You don’t remember me do you???”He asked as he broke the kiss.

Yuri looked at him confused. He then took something from his pockets.

“Do you remember this?”He asked giving her a white cloth.

Yuri took it and saw the initial KY. It then played in her head. The time Yunho was bullied by his classmate because he wears glasses and his hair parted in the middle, she was the one who befriended him. She clearly remembers the time she gave it to him. They poured water on his head when he was tying his shoe laces and she was standing a few feet from him. Every student laughed at him except her. He was one year her senior.

“You’re Yunnie???”Yuri asked and he gave her a genuine smile.

“I’ve been waiting for you forever.”He said.

“Why did you leave then?? Without even telling me.”She said angrily.

“Are you angry???”He asked placing his arm around her waist.

“Yes… And I don’t want anything related to you ever again.”She said as she went to her desk to take her things.

“Hey…”He said pulling her to him.

Yuri was now in Yunho’s embraced and can’t move.

“What do you want???”Yuri asked annoyed.

“I want you. All these while, I’ve been waiting for you. When I saw the list of applicants, I saw your name straight away. I wasn’t sure if it was you but decided to take you anyway. When I saw you today, I was ecstatic. You’re still beautiful.”He said looking at her in the eyes.

“Well, you aren’t very likeable Mr.Bossy.”Yuri said poking his chest.

“I was just teasing you.”He said.

“Tease me??? Yea right. I heard all your assistant got fired because of minor accidents. The workers here are scared of you.”Yuri said.

“Really!!! I was just teasing you. The other workers are different. They’re not the woman I’ve been waiting for.”He said tightening his arm around her waist.

“You really made me suffer today.”Yuri said while pouting.

“I wanted you to complain but you didn’t until now.”He said while smirking.

“You’re so mean, you know that.”Yuri said hitting him.

“I’m sorry…”He said.

“You’re going to pay for that.”Yuri said and got out of his arm.

“How???”He asked.

“I’m not talking to you for now and I quit.”She said taking her things.

“Yul!!!!”He whines like a kid.

“Don’t quit. I love it that you’re my assistant.”He said grabbing her arm and pout.

“Your pout won’t work.”She said.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”He said hugging her tightly not allowing her to move.

“I can’t breathe.”She said.

“I’m sorry.”He said letting go.

“You’re really sorry…”She said and he nods his head obediently.

“What happened to the rude bossy Jung Yunho???”Yuri teased.

“He has turned into sweet and kind Jung Yunho.”He said while smiling.

“I have waited for you for more than 5 years.”He said.

“Liar…”Yuri said as she glares at him.

“Really!!! I’ve liked you ever since I met you. You helped me through my tough times.”He said.

“I miss you.”Yuri said hugging him.

“I miss you too.”He said feeling happy.

“I was hurt when you left without telling me.”She said.

“I’m sorry… If I told you, it’s going to be hard for me to leave the school.”He said pinching her cheeks.

 “You should’ve written a letter or something.”She said childishly.

“I’m here aren’t I???”He said.

“You’re late.”She said.

“Do you have someone already??”He asked surprised.

Yuri looks at him with a sad expression.

“You do.”He said as his smile turns into a sad one.

“I got you.”Yuri said and laughs.

“That’s not funny.”He said angrily.

“You’re playing with my emotions.”He said.

“Aww… Don’t be a cry baby.”Yuri said as she pinches his cheek.

“I love you.”He said suddenly which surprised Yuri.

“You love me???”Yuri asked.

“Yea… You???”He asked.

“I hated you.”She said and chuckles.

“You like to tease me.”He said and carried her on his shoulder.

“Yah!!!! Okay… Okay…”Yuri said laughing.

“I’m in the process of loving you.”She said while smiling as he put her down.

“I will wait.”He said looking into her eyes and kisses her.