"This is the Hardest Part"

Leaving YOUngstreet

June 20th 2011

 

Nara’s

 

I opened the door and found him watching tv in the living room. He smiled at me.

 

“You will leave Youngstreet?”

 

”No kiss for me?” he widened his arm to hug me, I just walked away and ignoring his sudden act, he looked at me then nodded, “but, how did you know?”

 

I put my bag on the table and sit beside him, took a breath little bit.

 

“There’s something wrong in Youngstreet?”

 

He held my hand, and we were in silence for a while. “no. nothing’s wrong.”

 

“so? what happens?”

 

“Nara-ah. You know that Super Junior will working on fifth album, right?” I nodded.

 

“I promised to make a better Heechul in the future for his fans, his group and his dongsaengs, right?”

 

I nodded, “And?”

 

“And that’s why I will leaving Youngstreet,” He took a breath, “It’s hard you know, I love both of them, singing and DJ-ing, but this is the best for me and for them,”

 

“Do you know that all the Youngs won’t DJ Heenim leaving Youngstreet?”

 

“I know,” He hugged me, “It’s really hard, I know that many people hates me because my weird acts, but I also know that many people loves me too because I’m being myself for all along.”

 

 

June 18th 2011

 

Youngstreet Radio’s office room

 

Heechul’s

 

“Are you sure Heechul-ssi?”

 

I nodded, “yes, PD-nim.” I sighed, “PD-nim, I’m so sorry, but thank you for helping me become the greatest DJ, kekekeke,”

 

“Aissh, this guy is really, no thank you for now, you still have one week more in Youngstreet, do it well!”

 

I left the office room, I saw many people still busy working on their duties. I’m gonna miss this vibe, this feeling.

 

It’s really hard to say goodbye. It’s been a year and three months. I do remember that. This is the only place which I could be myself. The real Kim Heechul. I could be crazy Heechul, Mad Heechul, Silly Heechul, Hyper Heechul. All in here.

 

But, you know what? This is the best for us. For me, Super Junior, those dorky dongsaengs, ELFs and Petals. If I didn’t leave Youngstreet, I wouldn’t be focus to Super Junior 5th jib. I promised to be a better Heechul, better hyung for my dongsaengs, and better person for myself. Beside, sooner or later, I will leave this entertainment business to fulfill my duties in military. And, that means, I will leaving Nara too. Honestly, that’s the hardest part.

 

 

 

Nara’s

 

He’s absolutely will leaving Youngstreet. It’s sad. I know that Youngstreet is the great place to show his real personality. He had said to me about that, just in Youngstreet, he become the real himself. But he said he had to this. I couldn’t stop him. It’s all his decision. He has many schedules, he held many programs on tv, so I think this is really the best answer for him. I looked at my babies. They seemed to be so happy.

 

“Heebum-ah,”

 

“Meeow~”

 

“Baengshin-ah,”

 

Baengshin just looked at me and continue playing with his ball.

 

It’s 10.45 p.m. now, there are only Heebum, Baengshin and me at our house. Heechul was calling, and he said he’s on the way back home after from YS.

 

“I’m home babies~~”

 

I heard his voice from the front door. Holding his jacket. He widened his arms to catch Baengshin which playing near the front door.

 

“Nara-ah, I’m hungry,”

 

I got up from my seat and walked towards him.

 

“what do you want to eat?”

 

“You.” He played with Baengshin and ignoring me, “kekekekeke, ramyun is good.”

 

I walked into the kitchen and made a bowl of ramyun for him. He looked so happy. Not like this morning when we had our breakfast.

 

“Nara-ah,”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“It would be great right?” He patted Heebum’s back. “I will go home earlier because there will be no announcing schedule anymore,”

 

“You stil have many schedules out there,” I smiled to him, “Let’s see, MBC Nights of Brilliant Memories, Radio Star, KBS Secret, and,” I haven’t finished my words, he closed my mouth with his hands.

 

“psssttt. I want to eat, Kim Nara,”

 

“Kim Heechul!! Your hands was just patted Heebum’s back right? And you just put your hands on my mouth!”

“Ah. You’re right, mianhaeyo,” he went away to the kitchen sink to wash his hands.

 

“Kwon Nara,”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Keep supporting me okay?”

 

“Of course babo, I will always supporting you from the back,”

 

“No matter what?”

 

“No matter what happens to you, I’ll be Kim Nara who will supporting you, give you a strength to keep moving on to a better way, to give you a shoulder to lean on,”

 

“Wow, my wife is really a poetry,”

 

“aish! I’m serious, Kim Heechul,”

 

“I know, thank you.” He kissed me. “Now, let’s eat this most beautiful ramyun that have ever made by Kwon Nara-ssi,”