End

Soap
Sehun stifled a yawn as he slowly padded to the bathroom, his fuzzy slippers making soft thuds against the wooden floor. He cringed when his eyes were assaulted by the light, causing his eye to force themselves closed by reflex. Cracking his eyes open a little, he found the source of the light coming from the window. After rubbing his eyes, Sehun continued to pad his way to the bathroom. Stifling another yawn, Sehun turned the sink's levers all the way. As he washed his hands, his eyes flickered over to a purple, penguin-shaped bar of soap. Sehun smirked, feeling a wave of adrenalin rush through him. He grabbed the soap bunny and started rubbing it between his hands. He straightened up to his full height and brought the soap up to his nose, deeply smelling it. He sighed in content as the scent of lavender filled his nostrils. His bliss was short-lived though, when the weight of the soap left his hands and catapulted in the direction he was facing. Sehun paled when he heard a splash. "No! Don't tell it went…" He looked down, hoping he was wrong, but his suspicions were answered when he saw the purple soap peguin floating in the toilet. Sehun was sure he was imagining it, but he could've sworn he saw a tear fall off the peguin's face. If that wasn't bad enough, the soap penguin started to erode into the water until there was nothing left but a cluster of bubbles. Sehun gaped in horror, but knew he had to get rid of the evidence. With a heavy heart, he flushed away the remains of the purple soap bunny, saluting it as he spun away. "What am I gonna do?" Sehun thought as he panicked, pacing the floor of his room. Sleep was the last thing on his mind. He was a dead Maknae, and he knew it. He could practically feel the pain that would ensue by the wrath of the peguin obsessed Hyung. Sehun paced even faster as he wracked his brain to think of a plan to save his . Suddenly, like a slap to the face, Sehun got an idea. "All I have to do is find another bar of that soap, and I'll be in the clear!" Sehun reasoned. "Now, if I were a bar of soap, where would I be?" Sehun looked around his room, throwing a few things in the process. He yelled in frustration as he turned up empty handed, meaning that his search was useless and he tore up his room for no reason. As he flopped on his bed in defeat, Sehun's eyes drifted over to the closet. Like another slap to the face, Sehun sprang up and out of his bed, then dashed to the closet. Practically ripping the doors open, Sehun frantically looked around for another bar of the bunny-shaped soap. Just as he was about to quit, Sehun spotted a box with flowers and a bunny on the cover. Sehun yelled in triumph and grabbed the box. Quickly running to the bathroom, Sehun tore open the box, and let the soap fall onto the dish. He grinned in triumph, then strode back to his room, ready to get some much needed sleep. A few hours later… "SEHUNNN!" Luhan screamed, slamming his door in. Sehun fell off of his bed with a flop, yelling in the process. Rubbing his sides, Sehun groaned, "What, Hyung?" luhan's eye twitched at the "What, Hyung" comment, but let it go. He held out a peguin-shaped bar of soap and asked, "What do you see here?" Sehun looked at what she was holding and grumbled out, "A thupid penguin made out of soap." Luhan nodded, "That's right." Sehun, who didn't look so interested now had a confused look on his face, "So? Why are you so angry?" Luhan growled and, without any warning, shoved the soap up his nose, causing Sehun to gag. While shoving it up his nose, Luhan yelled, "Smell it, damnit! Smell it and you'll know why I'm angry!" Sehun grabbed the soap and sniffed it. His eyes went wide as the scent registered in his brain. "Orange?" He wondered in shock, "Why does it smell like orange?" His eyes slowly drifted to his hand, more specifically, the box that was in his hand. Sehun's suspicions were confirmed when he saw an orange peguin on the box instead of a purple peguin. He even paled when he saw that the soap penguin itself was actually orange instead of purple. Sehun's eyes went back to his angry little Hyung, just as he was about to attack him. Sehun's screams were able to be heard all over Seoul, and somewhere in the city where SM Entertainmeant was , SM'S CEO thought he heard a faint scream, but brushed it off as he continued to work on his work.