Fashion Disaster

The Greatest Boyfriend of Them All

   The bright lights were shining on the white paper as you drew a few lines over an already roughtly painted human body. The dark colour of the pencil made a great contrast with the shiny sheets as you were slowly turning the lines into a formal cocktail dress for your new fashion line which you had to present in few days in order to get promoted. You wanted this promotion so bad it actually hurted you to think about it. Drops of sweat covered your forehead as you stopped and looked at your creation with sparkling eyes – it had to be the last thing in the fashion-line – the grand final, pure perfection and the one thing which had to close the show – to fully end it so that you could feel satisfaction.

 

“Gross.”, you shouted and smashed the paper into a ball, then threw it away at the bin.

    You took a sip of your already cold coffee because your eyes were so tired and swallen, that you were able to fall asleep right there, in upright position. You sighed.. you couldn’t figure out what was missing… Straps – no, the material – right one, glamourus look – checked! And still no, no, no – hundrets of no-s.

   A silent click made you revive and come back from the dreamland, where you were already promoting and were lying at the Hawaiian beach, because the salary you’d be given would be enough to live with for years ahead.

 

“How’s my creative girl today?”, Donghae’s smiled face peeked through the door. You knew he didn’t meant to be rude, but his comments annoyed you just because he striked the bad moment, as always.

“Come in..”, you called for him with hand gesture. You were pretty sure he already saw your cloudy looks and maybe felt the tension at your place. Either ways, he’d see it sooner or later – to be accurate: as soon as he see the huge pile of paper in the trashcan.

“Tell me..”, you sat in your chair and faced him, putting your pencil behind your ear as he was approaching to greet you with kiss,”…what am I lacking with?”

   He was right in front of you but you pulled away because you were too pedantic to do whatever else is there to be done before your work there ends.

“You miss one thing… me!”, he smiled cheesyly and sat on the desk, looking like the adorable 5 years old kid he was like. You couldn’t help but laugh a bit at how stupid he was sometimes.

“My job, Hae.. I can’t do this..”, you pointed towards the tons of paper and almost cried in your mind for all the trees you’ve killed with your artistical lag.

    He looked around the office, at the scattered drawings around your desk… and only cupped your face with smile.

“There’s nothing my girl can’t do.”, he was so sure that his enthusiasm was like illness to you, “Or you maybe need a helper, huh…?”, he suggested, rising his brown evilly.

   You felt as if a thunder electrified your body and lit up the bulb over your head.

“You’re a genius!”, you shouted, getting up and kissing him just as he was saying how bad at drawing clothes he was.

   He smilled again in your sweet kiss – you both were happy: you, because you knew what was about to happen, and him – because… well because he was just happy to had helped you, although he didn’t really had a clue what he’d done. He loved seeing you happy and that was all.

   You squeezed his cheeks as your kiss was both – apologise and award. He tightened his grip around your waste but you pulled away before everything went too far for tonight. You didn’t want to lose your inspiration, after all.

 

“Hey..”, Donghae protested with his sad eyes of an abandoned puppy as you ruffled his hair and took out a few sketches out of the bin and put them onto the desk.

“Yup…”, your eyes sparkled happily just a minute later, “I know you’ll hate me and I allow you to sue me after tonight but… I need your help, Fishy.”

“Everything!”, he jumped up and down a bit with a curious look at his now bright eyes.

“I want you to show me the clothes I’ll pin right now..”, you started carefully, not wanting to crash the reality at his face as a birthday cake in the birthday boy’s face. His eyes were still bright and you knew he still didn’t have a clue what he had to do as he nodded a few times, “Donghae.. I want you to be my model..”

 

   You felt as if you threw a piano over him from the 5th floor of a building. Well.. it couldn’t be that hard – he’d done this at his concerts, after all.. crossdressing and so on..

“So..”, he started and you could feel his voice trembling a bit, “You want me .. to wear a dress..in front of you..Isn’t there A WOMAN for this thing…”

“Well.. it’s about 3 AM, I’m the last one left here..”, you shrugged your shoulders and secretly prayed to God to be successful. You desperately needed to see this dress on a human body, although he was a man, although it was made for women.. you couldn’t end it up either ways, nor you had time to ask a girl to come right now, “Pleaseee..”, putting all your efforts, you knew you hit the right spot in his heart as he walked by you.

“Okay.. just for you.. and I’ll get my payback for this!”, he almost threatened, getting off his jacket and shirt.

 

   You were roaming through varios drawing and fabrics you took earlier, in case something like this happened. Finally, you grabbed a bunch of materials and looked back at your boyfriend, almost dropping the huge pile you were holding. His toned body was exposed as he was glancing at your direction and he even smiled, seeing your poor awed face.

“It’ll be hard”, you cried out taking a fabric and trying to wrap it around his bare chest, pinning it with a few pins. You desperately wanted to hug him, to touch his bare hot skin, to smell his scent and kiss him, but first of all you had to do this, although your passion could hardly be hidden..

“Ouch”, Donghae murmured as you pricked him a bit.

“Uh.. sorry.. but your chest became so huge! It’s too big to be woman’s.. what bra would she have if she had chest like you?!”, you wondered as you kept wrapping it around through his body.

    You were done with the top part of it but there was still the second half. What you felt was endless embarrassment. You were together for about good 2 years now, but you felt so freakin’uncomfortable and you realised how bad must he feel right now.

 

“I can’t..”, you sat on the ground as a little child and put your head between your knees to stop the tears of the coming failure.

“What?!”, he sounded surprised but you weren’t.

“The pants..”, you pointed, “They are puffing on your dress..” – thanks God he couldn’t see your red face.

“Oh..”, he nodded, understanding the situation and started pulling down his pants, “I’ll get my payback, remember this!”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”, you shouted and stood up, covering his boxers with some fabrics, “I mean.. I.. thanks..”

“Just.. be fast..”, he smiled sadly.

 

    A few more minutes and you were standing there, looking at the perfect dress which you created, crying a river of happiness.. or was it laughter, as you watched the two most perfect creatures in front of you – absolutely inconsistant with each other – the dress and your poor boyfriend Donghae, who was already redfaced because of the y thing you’d put on him.

 

“I.. I.. can’t.. “, you laughed, taking one last look at his slightly hairy legs, peeking from the beautiful laces of the skirt. The poor boy was so embarrassed, that it could hardly be described..

   A loud noise, coming from the door made you both jump a metre high. The thought of not locking it slapped you as a metal rod in the head.

“..”, you cursed as the security guy came in and stared at your boyfriend, who was probably on the edge of drowning into his own embarrassment..

“I.. I thought there were thieves because I saw the lights on.. I.. sorry.. “, he muttered, hardly hiding his laught.

“It’s okay..”, you said and just closed the door as soon as you could, leaning against it and laughing a bit.

“I’ll kill you..”, Donghae whispered as he pinned you to the door, both of his hands on your sides, leaning down towards your face.

“Ladies fight!”, you shouted and sneaked under his hands, hugging his back, because he really deserved an award, “The best boyfriend!”, you cheered, burying your face at his bare skin at the back. He bended his head backwards and put his hands over yours.

“Just.. let me out of this..”, he whispered and you started pinning off the pins of the fabrics, happy that you found two so perfect things.

   He ended up only in his underwear and you awkwardly hugged him. It wasn’t the right place to be half , but…

“Thank you.. “, you whispered, touching your forehead to his and looking him into his eyes, “and I love you.”

   He kissed you passionately as the first kiss for this night and tightened his hug around you. His bare skin was buring against you, your hands were all around his soft hair, just as you felt something interrupting you down there…

“Donghae!”, you shouted, your face absolutely red as you broke the kiss and tosses his dress at him, “You, ert!”

“I didn’t want to..”, he started dressing himself with apologetic look at his eyes, “You’re as guilty as me..”, he put his shirt and let you buttoned it for him as he kissed you one more time.

“Guilty you say..”, you muttered as you drew a few more lines to your perfect sketch. You felt his hand around your waist as his whole body touched yours.

“It’s time for my payback”, his breath brushed the skin of your neck as you broke your pencil. Shivers ran down your spine as his scent blurred your already spoilt mind. You knew the next destination was far more awesome than your current one as your boyfriend winked and went down to take the car.

“I’m surely blessed”, you giggled and turned the lights off, locking the door.