Choi Minho

Don't, Forget To, Pout!

Ring. Ring. Ring.

That was the sound that all the students would like to hear the most — it was none other than the school bell. That super bell, indicating that classes for Additional Mathematics were officially over, well at least, for that day. You wouldn't blame anyone, though. Mathematics was once easy, until at least Satan gave alphabets in. Don't tell me you don't agree. Ahri was an exception. She loved studying despite no matter what. However, this time it wasn't the subject, it was the teacher. Mrs. Jang wasn't exactly anyone's favorite teacher. She gets mad easily. This, that. Oh well, I know you get me.

A 15-minute break was to follow right after that undoubtedly not-the-most-favorited class. Now, let's see what the school fairy is up to today. Oh wait, you don't know her? She's Oh Ahri. She's intelligent, hardworking and sweet. She's cute and pretty with whatever she does, actually that was how she got the whole fairy nickname thing. Of course, she went out to the soccer field. There, stood her best friend cheering on her boyfriend, and her all-time crush, Choi Minho. Crushing on Choi Minho isn't anymore such a thing to be surprised of, you see? 

"Choi Minho fighting!" "Oppa, marry me!" "Hyung, I want your shirt!" Yes, Minho does have a lot of fans, and if you're wondering, yes, Minho-fanboys do exist. "Ahri-ah! Over here!" There stood the beautiful school queenka, Im Seoyoon, a.k.a. Ahri's best friend. Ahri ran over towards Seoyoon. Of course, she was there to cheer on her all time favorite kingka-soccer player, Joonmyung. "Yah, cheer up! What's with the grumpy face? Huh? Huh?" Seoyoon said playfully, nudging the now long-faced Ahri. 

"Im Seoyoon, you skipped class again!" Seoyoon pouted. "Well, you can't blame me for hating Mrs. Jang!" "Yah! Lower down your voice! She's still a teacher!" Ahri said half-whispering. Seoyoon puffed her cheeks up, still pouting. "At least, give her some respect. She's almost half her age and I'm sure it's not her wanting to get mad at us most of the time." Ahri was always a positive person. "That's easy for you to say because you're basically every teacher's favorite!" "Am not!" "You are!" "Am not!" "You a--" "Hey, babe." A sweating, but still hot, Joonmyung came in, pecking Seoyoon's cheek.

Seoyoon blushed, and Ahri rolled her eyes. "And hey, Ahri." "Hey, oppa." "What's up with the two of you? I've been trying to score a goal but I can't since Seoyoon looks the prettiest when she bickers." and winked to Seoyoon. Seoyoon blushed and smacked her boyfriend on the arm playfully. "Oppa..." Earning chuckles from both Ahri and Joonmyung. The three of them chit-chatted until they heard squeals from fangirls. and fanboys. "Minho oppa, what do you think of me?" "Oppa, your goals were really cool!" "Hyung, teach me how! and I still want your shirt!" 

The whole soccer field was filled with speeches containing Minho's name in them. Fortunately, SHINee came to the rescue, saving Minho from some overly crazy fans. "Dude, did you save the world in your past life? Even I don't have as much fans as you do." The arrogant one, Jonghyun, said, scanning his own biceps. "Hyung, you're so lucky!" The innocent maknae said. "Minho-yah, great goals back there!" was all the leader could say. "I don't get the difference between you and I. I should've gotten more fans." The diva Key said.

Minho chuckled. Seeing Minho having a smile plastered on his face would be the hardest thing to the rest of the world. But to SHINee, Minho is just another dork. Altogether, SHINee is actually 5 dorks combined. They just look charismatic on the outside. Back on the soccer field, Ahri was looking down. Everyone knew Ahri had a huge crush on Minho. However, Ahri's not as confident as the rest. She prefers to stay as the silent and friendly one, rather than the confident and seducing one. Seoyoon noticed the look Ahri had. "Hey, cheer up!"

"What's good about him anyways? He's nothing but a damn cheap bastard who broke almost 10 girls' hearts per day." Joonmyung said. It was common to hear that from him, obviously because they are huge rivals. Ahri looked at Joonmyung questioningly before running back to class. "I'm late! Gotta go!" were the last words Ahri said before running way from the couple. "Oppa, you shouldn't have said that to Ahri!" Seoyoon said half-angry. "You know she's so positive and here you are, bringing her down!" Joonmyung pouted. "I was trying to help!" "No, you weren't!" "Fine, I wasn't!" earning a smack from Seoyoon.