1

Uncle Seungho

 

You were looking forward to a day out of the house with your husband Seungho. He had been really busy lately so it was nice to be able to take a day off to go to the pool together. Seungho went out to pick up some sunscreen, snacks, and ice for your cooler. It was taking him a long time. You wanted him to get back and see you in your new red swimsuit (his favorite color). 
 
Finally you hear the door open and begin to collect all the items for the pool. Instead of hearing Seungho's voice you hear small voices that sound like kids and then running feet. "Noooona!" they both yell at you and you instantly recognize G.O's nephews. You greet them with a hug and give Seungho a look that says "what are they doing here?". Seungho rubs the back of his neck and looks down. "The thing is...Byunghee called me and asked me to take his nephews for the day cause something suddenly came up and he was supposed to watch them. So I agreed to take them with us to the pool. I hope you don't mind." Although you are disappointed that you have to share your time with G.O's nephews you agree to allow it.
 
You and Seungho helped them change into their swimsuits and then left for the pool. When you arrived they started squealing in delight. "Uncle Seungho can we jump in the pool?" "No not yet. First you need sunscreen and floaties. Uncle Byunghee will be mad if you get burnt!" he says and then he starts tickling them. You help Seungho lather up the boys and attach floaties on each arm. "Uncle Seungho! Can we go in now?" He thinks for a second and says, "Wait, let's have your noona take a silly picture of us first." Seungho puts one under each arm and he lifts them both in the air as you take a picture of them all smiling cutely. He then carries them off to the pool and throws them both in the water. Seungho is being so cute with the boys as they splash around and dunk each other. You decided to relax and sunbathe for a few minutes before going in yourself. You close your eyes when suddenly you feel a wet body lifting you up out of the chair. "Oppa! Put me down!" you squeal scared that he will throw you in the pool like he did with the boys. "Uncle Seungho, throw noona in the water too!" they cheer. "No I can't do that to my wife." He says and then carefully carries you into the shallow end of the pool. 
 
You love the feel of his arms around you and he gently places you in the water as you still cling to him bridal style. He whispers in your ear, "Remember our private pool on our honeymoon and all the things we did?" He smiles and then gives you a kiss. "Ewwwww!" yell the boys so Seungho puts his hand up to cover your faces and gives you another kiss. The boys then suddenly begin to splash you both and an all out water war ensues. Seeing Seungho interact with G.O's nephews and how they kept calling him uncle made you want to start a family with him as soon as possible. He looked you in the eyes when he saw you staring at him and said, "We can work on making our own family later tonight."