Truth be told.

Carnival Ride

Warning : Un-Edited . Will have time-skips . Bratty Sica .

Disclaimer : I own no one in this story. Only the plot and idea.

* do not copy my damnit! *


Sica POV.

Yes. Yes I am pouting and whining like a three year old little girl who just got her lollipop taken away because she wouldn't shut the hell up. Why do you ask? Because my idiot best friend is taking me to one of the places in the world that I hate more than anything else...well, except cucumbers. The Carnival. Everything about the carnival makes me want to run away and cry. From the dirty strangers, to the rusty rides, screaming kids, and fattening foods. Blegh. Like those funnel cakes. My little sister Krystal used to scarf those things down hour after hour and a week later, she couldn't fit into her pants anymore. See what I mean? I'm not trying to die from funnel-mania. Hell no.

"Jessica, it's just the carnival, it's not some hell ride!" Tiffany cried out over the phone, her voice pitched high and squeaking.

"It IS a hell ride and I'm not up for riding it anytime soon okay?!" I shouted back with a huff.

"I'm coming over, you better be dressed you brat!"

"Yah! How disrespectful to your- Tiff! Hello?!"

UGH! She always does that. Whenever I complain about not wanting to do something that she does want to do, the ditz hangs up and rushes over here threatening me with a chainsaw or something. It's annoying and what's even funnier is..I can't help but go with her even when she didn't put any fuel into the chainsaw or if she accidently grabs a spoon instead of the knife. Idiot.


 

Have I told you all how much I really hate the carnival? Like a lot. But here we are...standing in line to pay for those stupid stamps to ride all the dangerous rides as many times as we want. The only ride I'm riding is the bench outside the stupid stands. I'm not getting anywhere near those stupid gaming tables or food stands. Nope! Non! Aniyo! I refuse.

"Hey, noonas!"

Oh God. Taemin.

"Annyeong Minnie-ah!" Tiffany spun around, her eyes sparkling brightly as she spotted her little/taller twin. Both being ditzy redheads...they deserve the title 'twins'.

"What're you two doing here?" Taemin asked with a wide smile spread over his face, his right arm hooked with Minho's left. A date?"

Wait did he really just ask that?

"We're here for the carnival!" Tiffany answered just as enthusiastically.

"Us too! Right hyung?"

"You don't say?" I asked sarcastically, earning a glare from the tallest of the group.

"Well, lets pay and get on some rides!"

At this point, I wasn't even paying attention anymore and didn't care who was the one who said that. It was probably Tiffany though because I didn't feel as annoyed when the voice slowly faded into my head. Though I could feel her arm hook with mine, just as Taemin was with Minho. She smiled at me and winked before tugging me along towards the booth to retrieve out stamps of doom. The whole time we were walking about, she kept blabbering about ride this, ride that, and if it weren't for my undying love for the idiot...I would've tripped her then laughed like some sort of maniac. Okay maybe not...but I wouldn't trip Taemin. Yeah, that would be enough for me.

"How about that?" Tiffany lifted her finger and pointed towards some sort of red ride that swung up and down, forming a X within the air.

My face fell instantly. It crossed, slowed, stopped, creaked, sped up, and crossed again. The sight was terrifying and the sound of the grownest of men screaming sent my heart thundering inside my rib cage. Every part of my body from each to tow screamed for me to run awaya nd never return to the dreaded place, but the feeling of Tiffany resting her hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality.

"Jess?" She asked softly, her smile was completely gone and a worried expression replaced it.

"Mianhae. Y..You said 'th..that'?" Great, I was stuttering now.

Tiffany simple nodded and I sighed, biting my bottom lip as a terrible feeling washed over me like a large wave hitting someone who couldn't swim. It was that terrifying...but it was what Tiffany wanted. I hate love.


 

 

My head was spinning and my stomach was twisted in a knot by the sixth ride we had gotten on. Thankfully it was getting darker and darker, signalling that it was almost time for us to head back to the dorm room. Once I saw Taemin and Minho head for the exit, I started thanking the Heavens above that we were finally leaving...til they turned and got on the dang ferris wheel. And Tiffany's beautiful eyes lit up at the sight of the couple getting onto the large spinning light thing of death. Please no.

"Jess..."


We've been on this thing for at least a good thirty minutes, stranded at the very top with no lights on...no electricity at all. My world was coming to a crash with every single second that passed.

"I'm sorry Jessica...I didn't know.."

"Please..don't...we're gonna die...we're gonna die....we're gonna start moving again...then we're gonna die!" I cried out, yelping when the cart shifted and shook slightly. We're gonna fall!!

Warmth.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around me in a secure embrace, her soft hand my blonde hair in the most gentle of ways. She was softly 'shhing' me and saying how it was going to be okay and that it'd end soon. Do you see why I love this woman? Depsite her being a complete idiot, she was caring, and strong. She knew what to do when I was on the verge of breaking down. Once hand atop my head, the other around my waist. I couldn't help but gasp and blush at the intimate position.

"I'm so sorry Jess...I just though if we came together then your fear of the carnival would end and we could come every year as best friends..."

Best...friends.

"I hate seeing you like this and I'm truly sorry. We don't have to come ever again. You can even put a spider on my pillow tonight to get even."

Oh that was tempting.

"I..It's not your fault Tiff...I should have just refused but I couldn't." I replied weakly, clinging onto her for dear life when a wind blew by, pushing the cart into a swinging motion.

"I could never say no to you beacause I hate seeing you sad. I want to always see your beautiful smile, brightening up any room we walk in. I want to hear your joyous laugh. I want to feel your warm skin on mine when we hook arms together and walk around. Even when we went inside that terrible store..or when we went to see that stupid movie about unicorns...I put up with it to see you smile. B..B..Because..."

Tiffany stared at me...waiting.

"Because what? Jess, what?"

"Because...I love you."

"'Bout time!"

The two of us glanced over towards the door and noticed a certain red headed boy staring at us with a wide grin on his face. Hand splacing on his hips and a smirking Minho behind him. There was even a crowd clapping as if they just witnessed somet- wait...

"WHEN DID THE RIDE START AGAIN?!"


 

10 years later.

"Hey babe.."

"Ne?"

"The carnival is in town.."

"So?"

"Wanna go?"

"Can we end it off with the Ferris Wheel?"

"Of course."

I smiled at my loving girlfriend, her face lit up with excitement as she wiped placed our son's plate on the dinner table. Truth be told.......

 

 

 

 

I still hate Carnivals.



MakiiMoee Says :

Did you guys enjoy it?

Please leave some feedback ^^.

Comments are love~~~

Yes they adopted a baby boy and his name is Yoogeun >.> XD

-MM

:3