Revenge is Sweet

Second Chance? or Sweet Revenge?
2AM. You are sitting on your sofa waiting for Yongguk to come home. You called him but he did not pick up the phone. He even did not reply your text messages. You would wait for him everyday. You remember the time when you two first dated. You are a girl with no sense of fashion. You always wear jeans and t-shirt. That's it. You never put on any make up,or tie your hair or even try to make your curly. But then he came. He was the guy thay you always dreamed of. But now....

'haaaaahh',you let out a big sigh. Little did you know,Yongguk start to change. He became more ... What did you call it? short-tempered guy, he began to distance himself from you. Lucky for you, he never hit you. You two would always fight and yelling but then he would never bother to say sorry eventhough it's his fault.

You ignored your friends when they said that Yongguk is cheating on you because you did not believe in them. You said it's because you never see it for yourself.It's true that Yongguk is changing. But then you brush off the thought thinking that it must be stress from work. But then you would remember the time where he received a call or text message.

He would lock himself in the room for hours. He never like that before. No matter where he go, he would always bring his phone.You look up.

3AM.

You stared at your door for a while before decided to go to sleep. You went upstairs, switch off the light and put yourself on your bed. Another tears escaped from your eyes as you fall asleeep.

The next morning, you woke up to feel a pair of hands hugging you from behind. You turn yourself and see yongguk is staring at you. You smiled. You miss him. Both of you locked eyes for a moment.

"Did you wait for me last night?",he said. You just nodded. "Babe, i told you don't wait for me.. I have plenty of work to do",reminding you.

"But you wouldn't answer my call, or reply my SMS!",you reasoned him.

He look at you before let out a sigh. "That's because i put my phone in silent mode,dummy",he flicked your head. He then get up and walk to the bathroom. You watched him for a while before decided to make breakfast.

You were about to get out from your room when you heard Yongguk's phone vibrating. It's a SMS. You look at the phone deciding wgether to open it or not. it wouldn't hurt,right?.so you open his screen lock and look at the sender if the message. Leslie?

You open the content of the message. It shock you. You put the phone back and head downstairs. You hide your tears when yongguk came into the kitchen. You were making him pancake. You were about to ask him about leslie but decided to shut up. You watched him eat.

After a moment, he stand up and walk toward the sink. He wash his dishes and get ready to go out. Again.

"Babe,i'm going out to work ok? Don't wait for me ok?",he kiss your forehead and went outside. You choked your food as you slowly began to tear up. You cleaned the table and headed upstairs. You took your shower for a while and do your girl thing.You headed to your closet and wear a pair or jeans and a long-sleeve shirt. You sms your bestfriends saying that you will come to her house.

You locked your apartment door and went to your bestfriend's house. You told them about the sms and broke down in front of them."Shhh,________-ah.. Don't cry,eo?",Nana, your friend qad soothing you.

"Don't waste your tears for a guy like him. He did not worth it. He only cause you pain", Eunjung said. You look at her thinking what she just said.

"That's right,i shouldn't cried my eyes out for guy like him.. guys I'm sorry i did not believe in you in the first place.. I should have known it", you said begging for their forgiveness.

"Group hug!!", Jihyun said. All of you group hug. "So what are you going to do now?", Jihyun look at you. "Do you want to give him second chance?",Nana said.You thought for a while and shook your head indicating no. "I want him to pay all my pain that he cause. I have enough of him". With that the girls help you change.

They change your style. After a few hours, you look yourself in the mirror. You look amazing that you could not recognize your self. "Err Guys i think this is a little bit - ",you were cut when suddenly nana high pitched yelling "you are beautiful!", you rubbed your neck and muttered thanks to them. "Ok _________,i have asked my boys to locate Yongguk is and i already ask them to pack your things in his apartment. So now lets start the plan",Eunjung said.

You were unsure of this but then you are determined to make him pay. So all of you discuss about your plan and little did you know you are now in a restaurant. A fancy restaurant. You scanned through the restaurant and spotted Yongguk was having a meal with a girl . More like a b*tch. He was holding the girl's hand and kiss her. You feel disgust at the scene. You look behind you to see Jihyun,Eunjung and Nana nodded at you and give you a you-can-do-it look. So you make your way to

Yongguk's table and sit in front of him. Yongguk and the girl beside him look surprise by your presence. By the look on his face he did not recognize you. Of course he wouldn't. You are wearing a very famous brand dress, dye your hair to bright purple and make it curly. You also wear make up and put on a 4inch high heel. ( The picture is you) You look at them and smirk.

"Oppa~",you begin. You could see the girl beside him are shooting you dagger. You give her your smirk and continue your plan. Yongguk on the other hand look confused.

"Oppa, how come you never bring me to a fancy restaurant? By the way, who is her?", you pointed to the girl.

The girl look at you in disbelif."Me? I'm his girlfriend. What about you? A ? You better get our of here",the girl said.Although you feel hurt by her word, You put on your amazed look and clap your hand.

"Wow never thought that an innocent-look like you have this attitude. Nice choice oppa. She is better than me.. She is your real type. I thought i am the girl you love the most",you said giving him another smirk.

Yongguk just look at you. You stand up and sat on his lap. The girl beside him look shocked. But you ignored her. "You know, you have made a big mistake when you cheated on me. I should have trust my girls when they said you are seeing girls behind my back. You promised me that i am the only girl you love. You cause too much pain in me Mister. Now, you must pay it. WE ARE OVER.", You whisper in his ear and stand up.

You took the drink and pour it all on his head. You took another drink and throw ut to girl next to him. You also pour the sauce to their face. All the people in the restaurant gasped and whispers could be here. You give them your evil smile.

"This is my last present for you Bang Yongguk as your ex, Park __________. Oh and , have fun with him",you said and make your way to the exit door. You were greeted by the scream if your girls.

"That was not part of the plan! But you did a goid job in there!", Jihyun said." Yah! You are amazing in there!",Nana said."Thanks guys.Without you, i don't know what will happen to me", you said sincerely.

"Aeww do not say that!! We are bestfriends and this is what bestfriends do!", Jihyun said and give you hug." Come on let's go home",Eunjung said. All of you went to your home.. "A new day have start",you mumbled and look at the sky hoping a better day ahead of you.