Bitter Sweet...

Mirror Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dongwoo’s POV:

I stood on the side as girls grinded on me, but I didn’t care.

The only thing I could think about was my dream girl.  Yong Jaehwa.  She was not too far from me, dancing with her boyfriend, the leader of our rival group, C.A.P, in a sea of people.

Jaehwa is a part of a new girl group called Eternity.  Eternity is supposed to be a girl version of Infinite, Jaehwa’s my girl version.  I don’t know all the details why Woolim Entertainment did it but I know it’s for publicity or something. 

Normally I wouldn’t care that much since I am mostly a player, but when I met her…I started to change.

I love her.  I know I probably won’t be able to have her, but at least I can be by her side, as a friend.

“Oppa…OPPA!” I jumped when I felt someone shake and yell at me.  I looked down and it was K, L’s girl version and Jaehwa’s band mate and close friend.

“What!?” I yelled over the loud club music. 

K sighed then was about to say something but then she pushed away the girls who were grinding on me.  The girls just glared at her but she glared back and they backed away scared.  She then pulled me towards her so she could talk into my ear, “We are going home!  It’s getting late!”

I nodded my head, “Okay!”  I looked over at Jaehwa, she was still dancing with C.AP.  “What about her!?” I pointed to Jaehwa and she looked over at her friend.

“C.A.P oppa is bringing her home later on!  He says he wants to spend a little more time with her!”

“Oh…” I looked down at K.  “Let’s go…” I mumbled then we went to meet up with the rest of Eternity and Infinite.

As we left I couldn’t help but looked back at her then leave sadly with the others.

When we got home I changed my clothes, but didn’t sleep like the others did.  I couldn’t sleep so I stayed up watching TV on the couch.  After a while I fell asleep on the couch…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter