ch.1

The Spirit

Sanghee was on her way to go home. She would always passed by SM Entertainment, so she would see alot of fans surrounding SM building waiting for their idols. 

Walking alone two cars passed by you and towards the company you notice it was EXO's car. Yes, although you're not interested in any celebrity you would always hear fans calling out for them.

You stood by the street light waiting for the walking light to appear. When suddenly you heard a voice mumbling. 

"Why can't no one see me at all?" He thought waving infront of the people who was sitting by the bench. "Is he crazy?" She thought looking at him.

Luhan look towards the building when he saw s enter the building. "Ugh, those jerk don't even notice that my body wasn't acting like me." Luhan hissed when he suddenly saw a girl staring towards him.

"Is she staring at me?" He thought looking around him yet there wasn't anywhere there. "Hi can you- can you see me?" Luhan asked.

Sanghee raised a brow. "Of course I can see you, you're not a ghost or anything." Sanghee chuckle but the people who sat at the bench thought you were crazy talking to yourself.

"She's scary lets go." The people left and there's only you two left.

Luhan smile. "At least someone can see me right?" He thought walking towards her. "My name is Luhan what about you?" Sanghee look at him up and down.

"You look like a celebrity...But my name is Han Sanghee nice to meet you." You greeted him.

"I am a celebrity from EXO." Luhan proudly said. "Aren't you suppose to be over there?" Sanghee point towards SM. "Yea." He simply answer.

"Well, then why are you there walking alone?  You're not scared fans will attack you?" Sanghee question him.

"Well, that didn't happen since the comeback stage was over." He mumble to himself.

"What>?" Sanghee thought she heard him saying something. "N-nothing." Luhan reply with an smile.

"So you see something weird happen to me and I don't know why people can't see me...except, you." Luhan explained but Sanghee was clueless..

"What do you mean? I don't get it." Sanghee chuckle.

Luhan sigh, "Well, I don't know how to explain it. Since I don't even know how this happen either." Sanghee nodded her head. "Okay, Well I'm going now see you." Sanghee waved as she was about to leave but Luhan grab her wrist. 

"Can- can I stay with you?" Your eyes widen.

"What? Why? Don't you have to live with your members?" Sanghee asked. Luhan nodded his head. "Yes, but you see there's a problem and I really have no where to go now." Luhan pouted. Sanghee couldn't resist his puppy eyes and let him follow her home.

"Thank you." Luhan smile.

"You have to give me an explanation when we get home." Sanghee stated and Luhan smile. "I will." Luhan stated walking next to you.

---

"I'm going to sleep." Luhan said as he went to the room to sleep.

Sehun watch him enter their room and tapped Tao's arms. "Don't you see something weird about him?" Tao shook his head.

"No why? What's wrong?" Tao asked.

"He's been acting all weird after waking up from our nap." Sehun point out. "That's true, I thought In heard him earlier but he was still sleeping when I turned to look." XiuMin explain.

"Guy's you're just thinking too much." Kris said. 

"Let's go shower gege." Tao smile widely.

"No, I'm going to shower first." Chanyeol ran to one of the bathroom.

"Please shower with me I'm scared." Tao whined. "Scared of what?" Suho asked as Tao walk towards Suho.

"Ghost of course. Hyung shower with me okay?" Tao asked Suho as he gave in.

"Yay, thank you hyung! Unlike someone." Tao glared at Kris who just chuckle.

"I'll make dinner." Kyungsoo said walking to the kitchen. "I'll help." smile as he went to wash his hand.

XiuMin went to rest with the other boys. Baekhyun was playing games on his phone. Chen was practicing his singing buy listening to their comeback song 'wolf'.

Kris sat in the sofa as he watch Baekhyun play games and went online on his weibo. 

Looking through his weibo account alot of fans posted pictures of today. Smiling and laughing at some edit pictures.

When suddenly a user caught his eyes. It was a girl he press her weibo to view her profile. Luckily she wasn't an exo fan but he can't follow her or else fans will notice.

So he decided to message her instead. "Hello, I just pass through weibo and your picture caught my eyes. You look beautiful." He press send. 

Slip the phone into his pocket and watch Baekhyun play game again.