6: Holiday

I'm In Love With My Brother's Bestfriend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, summer holiday is coming in next two days and I will not be in Korea because of some work and you both are flying to Japan tomorrow and your friends are coming along, right Suho?" Suho nod his head and eat his food while I start opening my mouth to protest, "but-", "no buts, you are going to Japan too, there's no one here to take care of you.", "I can stay with aunt Sarah.." my father look at me and shook his head, I sighed and my appetite in eating is gone.

 

-Next Day-

 

"So we are really ditching school just to go to Japan?" I asked as I sit on the edge of my brother's bed as he pack his stuff into his suitcase, "yup.. Have you pack your things? We are leaving soon you know?" I walk to my room and pull my suitcase to his room and put it on his bed and opened it to prove that I've already pack my stuff.

 

"oh yeah, I forget about one thing.. I have to bring Noki with me, I can't sleep without him!" I run to my room and hug my teddy bear, Noki, Noki is my favorite teddy bear that my mother bought for me before she's gone, it holds many memories of me and my mother.

 

-Incheon airport-

 

"Hey Suho and Junhee?" They look at us with confusing looks, "right.. They don't know that we are siblings." I whisper to my brother, "right..guys! I know I should have told you earlier but because of Junhee request, I did not tell you guys about us, Junhee and I are-"

 

"Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter