birthday gift

The birthday gift

"Kwangmin! Wake up!" i yelled through the phone as soon as he answered

"Minnie go to sleep!" he said minnie is what they call me.

"KWANGMIN WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! GET UP WISH MINWOO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND THEN COME PICK ME UP SO WE CAN GET HIS GIFT!" i yelled 

"Aish Minnie! You dont have to yell!"

"Mianhae oppa but you know i want to get him the perfect gift and if i dont i wont forgive myself"

"I know, ill be there in like 10 minutes oh also, happy birthday minnie" he said and then hung up.

I smiled oh yeah, its my birthday too. I never really liked any of my birthdays, ever since i met boyfriend ive been happy, my parents are never here so i never really had a birthday party since i was like 9 and now im 18. Minwoo is older than me by a year. I want to get him the best gift because im his bestfriend. But ive also been in love with him for the past few months now, he just dosent know that.

Kwangmins pov

"Minwoo isnt awake yet?" i asked as i went downstairs.

"Ani" donghyun hyung answered.

"Arraso well i have to go minnie wants me to take her to get minwoo a gift" i said

"Ah that girl, did she forget its also her birthday too?" jeongmin hyung asked, i nodded

"Ne but you know her, she only wants to please minwoo" 

"When is she going to tell him that shes in love with him?" he asked i shrugged

"Dont know,"

"Well listen guys, since your leaving with minnie just make sure you keep her occupied until four. its her birthday too and were making her and minwoos party together, we should be done around that time, and youngmin you will leave with minwoo, hes probably gonna want to buy minnie something too. just dont go where kwangmin and minnie are going" youngmin nodded.

"Arraso well ill be leaving" i said before heading out the door.

 

Minnies pov

"Aish kwangmin! Im gonna go crazy!" i yelled throughout the mall

"Chill minnie youll find something" he said

"No i wont! Minwoo is gonna have a pathetic gift and its gonna be all my fault!" I pouted and sat on the bench.

"He wont," kwangmin reassured me

"cmon lets try another store" i got up and followed him

"Well what are you getting him oppa?" i asked

"A jacket or something," he shrugged

"I dont think i want to buy him anything" i began to think, maybe i should make him something from the heart? As cheesy as it is thats always the best gift.

"bwoh?" kwangmin said

"I have something else in mind." i walked to a craft store and picked up decorative supplies, and also baking too. I was gonna  make him a pretty scrap book of our friendship and then id bake him a cake.

Kwangmin took me back home and he helped me.

My cake looked like this.

(the pink one)

"Does it look to girly?" i asked kwangmin

"No minnie it looks perfect actually, he'll love it"

i began working on the scrapbook, i got annoyed very easily.

"OPPA! THIS STUPID GLUE IS RUINING THE PAPER!" i yelled. I through the book at the wall.

"Hes gonna hate me" i pouted

"he wont minnie stop thinking that, look i have an idea, you and minwoo have a ton of pictures together and videos, we'll so something better than a scrapbook, we can try to make a cd filled with your pictures and the videos arraso?" Another hour past and we had finished i had to say kwangmins idea was really good. The video was great i smiled remembering all our memories.

"Okay its four time to go back to my house now" he said

I nodded, i put the cd in my purse and grabbed the cake.

when we got there minwoo was also getting home

"Oppa hes gonna see my cake!" i told him.

"Just leave it here we'll come back for it, " i nodded 

we both got out the car.

"Minwoo!" i called to him he smiled turing around

"Happy birthday!" we both said at the same time. We smiled and i gave him a light hug.
"Okay birthday boy, girl." youngmin said

"Lets go in" we walked inside

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" the 3 oldest chimed.

It was really pretty actually on one side of the room they decorated with green and pink streamers with those colored balloons for my favorite colors and on the other side red and blue for his favorite. Me and minwoo went around thanking his hyungs and my oppas, Soon enough it was time for cake, they got us a cake that had one of our pictures on it. It was adorable i thought.

"Wait i have to get something!" i went back to the car and grabbed my cake.

"Tada!" i said as i set it on the table.

"This is kind of part of your gift" i smiled

"Minnie you didnt have to" he smiled

i shrugged 

"well i did" i smiled they sang us happy birthday and we ate the cake. Now it was time for gifts.

As everyone gave theres out it was my turn to give minwoo his. 

"Well mine is kind of on cd" i said as i put it on the dvd player.

It started out with just a video of me narrating i suppose.

"Happy birthday minwoo oppa! Your 19 while im just 18 wah haha, well this is my gift, the cd your watching now, i couldnt think of anything better i was having a hard time finding out what you would want but i wanted it to be perfect so i decided on this. Well enjoy the rest of your video" it faded into a bunch of pictures, background music was a boyfriend song. On and on.  A few videos would play and everyone would laugh since they were in it too. When it ended another video of me appeared.

"Well thats all, i hope you liked it. Happy birthday minwoo" i said in my video a last time before it asked for a replay. 

"Minnie" he said he was smiling.

"Sorry if you didnt like it" i said

"I loved it! It was the best gift ever" he hugged me again.

I looked at his hyungs and they all got up, they were making faces at each other so they would all leave me and minwoo alone.

"Heres my gift but it wont top yours" he handed me a box inside was a necklace that had a diamond infinity charm on it.

"Minwoo i love it" he put it on me. We stared at each other for about a few seconds. i began to turn pink

"I love you minnie" he said i didnt know how to react. So i kissed him.

"You have no idea how long ive been waiting for you to tell me that" i rested my head on his chest. "I love you too minwoo" i kissed him again.

"Best birthday ever" we said at the same time.

_____________________________________________________

I am done with my first one shot! I hope you guys liked it!