why??

he's out there somewhere,but where?

“I can’t believe another boyfriend gone wrong.” I plopped on to my big water bed letting out a huge sigh

“Nana..what am I going to do?” I said into the phone

“Lizzy.. I’m not that inertly sure this time, I mean your last boyfriend at lest had some problems you can use as something to brake up with but this one perfect I don’t know  why you parents don’t like him”

“Nana this is not helping right now.. My parents are picky that why the don’t like him, I gauss I can talk to them tonight and see why they don’t like him”

“Neh, In the mean time.. When you guys brake up let me now I what to be there, to take the bake fall.”

“YAH!! I that we made a promise not to date each other’s ex”

“Ani!! I don’t remember that, and can you really call this one an ex you went out maybe two dates”

“I got to go dinner is almost ready I got to set the table sarangheyo Nana”

“Ok.. Talk to you later then call me and tell me everything your parents said neh?”

“Neh..”

“OK… Sarangheyo”

We hung up the phone and I ran down stairs to set the table, when I got down there mom was putting the last bet of cheese in the broccoli and cheese and handed me the left over cheese that always stays in the packet. I ate all the left over cheese and put it in the trash, I went back into the kitchen and pulled out the plates and sat them in the right spots. Mine goes in my stop mom’s in here and dad’s in his, I did the same with the forks, spoons and knifes. After the table was set I ran to the back door and called for Sugar to came in so I could get her dinner. Sugar is are cute little chocolate lab, she is only about 12-13 mouths or weeks. Anyway.. I can’t get the whole boyfriend gone wrong thing this is like the 5 boy my parents did not like. I about to give up on this whole perfect boyfriend this and just stay with Sam, he’s a nice guy, good looking, healthy, I can’t find anything wrong with him. Maybe the way he totally keep pushing me aside and ignored me the whole night. Like I walk him to his car and he didn’t even give me a kiss on the check  like he always does. Not even a goodnight see you in school tomorrow, well maybe because he was not at school today. I wonder what he was up too maybe meeting my parents was not a great idea to do if you only been dating for 2 weeks and only had 2 dates during those 2 weeks. Well lets see why my parents don’t like him tonight and go from there. We sat down for dinner mom made Chicken, broccoli and cheese and some mashed potatoes (Homemade). We said our prays and then started eating that is when I asked them why they don’t like Sam.

“mom, dad can I ask you something?” I said looking down at my food playing in my mashed potatoes

“what is it honey” Mom said taking a bit of her chicken

“why do you not like my boyfriend?”

“Baby its not that we don’t like him.. It that he ignored you the whole night”

“Yea.. I don’t know what is up with him he always said I am the center of his world”

“call him after dinner and see what  is up” dad said after swallowing a bit of broccoli and cheese  

So after dinner I called Sam, we talked for about half an hour then he hit me with the whole thing. He said that he was not at school cause he was thinking about our relationship, he said he thinks we should brake up. As sad as it sound I was not sad at all, so I faked being sad for him (Thank god for acting classes). After I got off the phone with him I called Nana just like every brake up. I talked to her for a couple minutes (Felt like hours). After that I went to bed knowing I had a long day of school and I promised Nana  would hang with her in the ‘our’ park. it’s the park that we meet in one day after per-k - Not that I didn’t hang out with her in school - to be honest I think this park was the best thing in the whole town I - I mean we have so many memories there.

  *        *        *

The next day I  woke up and got read in my red button up shirt and black skinny jeans. I grabbed an apple for letter cause if my mom finds out that I did not eat it would be my ! I was off to school when I saw Nana standing in her usual spot waiting for me. As soon as she saw me she ran to me and pulled me in to a big hug. Mumbling something that sounded like “I’m so sorry”.

“Hey Nana!” I said maybe sounding a bit to happy

“Hey Lizzy.. You sound happy”

“Yea cause I gauss I am”

“b-but I thought you and Sam broke up?”

“we did but I don’t really care.. I gauss because we didn’t date that long”

She just looked at me and we started to walk to school (thank god I did not live long from the school or we would be late). We got to school and we had like 20 mins till the bell rang. I stopped by my locker and  I heard somebody be hide me. *Just ignore them* I thought and continued getting books out of my locker. After I finished get the books out I turned around and started to my first class.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know its a short chapter but I just couldn't wait to start this anymore.. I hope you like