chp. 8

My Lovely Devil Stepbrother

Hi guys!!! It’s has been a long time hahaha. I’m sorry for not updating this fanfict for a looooong time. It’s because I don’t have any idea how to continue this fanfict :"( Should I stop writing this fanfict? Hahaha no, I’m just kidding. I will try really hard to finish this story. i hope you guys will like it.

I’m really sorry from this chapter and later I will change the name for the OC. Her name will be “Choi Saera” (Choi Saera: nice to meet you all ^-^)

and happy reading ^^

sorry for the typos!


Saera finger still hanging on the door knop. After that incident, she didn’t have any courage to show her face in front of him. If she can choose, she will choose to bury herself in the ground or just jump from the highest cliff. Alright that’s too much. While Saera thinking how to act in front of Myungsoo, someone knocked her door.

“Saera-ya, wake up!! Or you going to be late for school!”.

“Eonni! Hyosung eonni! Wait a minute!” Saera quickly opened the door.

“what??” Hyosung asked.

“Emm.. did.. myungsoo…” she didn’t know how to tell her.

“Hurry up! Sunggyu oppa already waiting!” Hyosung urged her.

“Is that he....” Saera can’t find any right world to ask her.

“Yah! You are so slow! I’m going now!”. She running to downstairs and left Saera.

Oh God! What should I do now! She mentally screamed.

After having a fight with herself (only God who knows how long her fight took time), finally Saera came down to the kitchen.

She was peeking through the kitchen’s door. Is he already go? The kitchen was empty. Looks like the devil already went to school.

Saera breathed with relief and walking inside the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” a voice heared from her back.

“OH MY GOD!” She jumped in shock and quickly turn her head only to see that handsome devil face.

“What?” L asked.

“You-you...” Saera can’t said the right word.

“What??? Too shock seeing my handsome face?” L smirked.

“Hell no!” Saera quickly snapped while trying to make her heart stable again.

“Then what are you doing there? Peeking from the door just like a thief?” He crossed his hand on his chest.

Crap! What should I say!

“Uh-em.. A cockroach! Yes! A cockroach! I just checking is the cockroach already gone or not!” She panickly said.

L gave a face like I-didn’t-believe-that-thing-ever-exist-in-my-house.

“I’m- i’m not lying! If you want, you can check it by yourself! There! You should go there! At the corner!”

L smirk never leave his face. Of course he wouldn’t believe it. His servant alwanys cleaning his house everyday so it’s really impossible to see that thing at his house.

“Alright alright. I will tell my maid to check it later.” He pretend to believe it. “By the way, are you not going to eat?”

Saera shaked her head. “We are going to be late.”

“That’s why don’t be a sleepyhead.” He walked and leaving Saera.

The truth was L knowed what happen to Saera when he didn’t see her face in the kitchen. He thought she must be really embarrased. He too of course, but he won’t show it to her. Why? Because he didnt’t want to admit that he got nosebleed just because saw her skinny cutting board like body. His pride can’t go down that’s what he thought.

“Noona, where is your sister?” he asked Hyosung.

“ah, that’s right. Where is she? It’sreally unusual for her to wake up late.” Hyosung thought for a second. “I will wake her up”.

L smirked. Then let’s see what going to happen.

>>0<<

“Ah I’m hungry.” Saera drop her head on the table. Her cheeks pressed against it and she slowly closed her eyes. Trying to held her hungry.

“You didn’t eat this morning?” Eunji asked. Saera just nodded. “Why?”

“I’m lost my appetite.”

“Wow, it just a few days you live with him and he already make you lifeless. What did he do to you?” Eunji get amazed.

He saw me half in front of his house. “Not want to talk about it.”

“Fine, fine. I will buy you something to eat ok.” Eunji stood up.

Saera just nodded and about to sleep when she heard something dropped at her table. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the things that now in front of her face. A bread and banana milk. She then heard a voice that she really often hear nowadays.

“Eat.”

Saera quickly straightened her neck and saw that L standing beside her table. She gave him a questional look.

“Just eat that.” He said with his expressionless face.

“Thank you...” Saera said with soft voice. So he can be a sweethearted person too Saera thought.

“I just pity your body. If you didn’t eat maybe your body will flying when the wind is blown.” He suddenly laughed and walked to his seat.

“Yah! You!” Saera can’t believe what just she heard. Did I said sweethearted? Forget that! He still a devil!

Saera want to cursed L but she hold back when Eunji came and get confused when saw a bread and milk at Saera table. ”Yah you go buy for yourself? Why don’t you tell me? My work is useless now.” She frowned.

“Eunji-ya it’s not like that.” Saera didn’t know how to explained it.

“I’m just kidding pabo. Ah after I walked now I feel hungry again. I will eat the bread that myself buy. Yes that our destiny.” She said and eat the bread.

Saera just laughed and said sorry at the same time.