You Might Get Lost

A Pabo In Love

'Being in love makes you lose your senses therefore you are a pabo'

-Kaline Phan [November 14, 2013. 11:53PM]


 

"I might be a pabo to you but I know what love is . It's you!" I bravely confessed to him..........in my mind. Again. -_- 

Kikwang sighed. Those words will never come out of his mouth. 

Kikwang sat and watched him. Watching him interacting with the other members. I want to tell him. Tell him everything. How much I love him and how I bottled up my feelings in my heart and it's starting to leak out.

He turns to look over at me and started making his way over smiling his gorgeous smile that I adore very much.

"Kiki hyung. He's coming over. Good luck!" whispered Dongwoon as he was trying to sneak away.

"Yah! Don't leave me." Kikwang whispered back and grabbed Dongwoon before he could escape. 

Doojoon made his way over to the two maknaes. 

"What are you guys whispering about?" Doojoon came in closer.

"Nothing, hyung! Just how cute Kiki hyung's face was earlier when he made a mistake in the dance step!" chirpped Dongwoon.

Kikwang pinched Dongwoon's side.

"OW! Kiki hyung, that hurts. Doojoonie hyung, Kiki's mean! Scold him!"

Doojoon just chuckled.

"Kikwang ah, you really were cute when you made a mistake earlier."

"Hyung, I told you to scold him and you tell him he was cute instead?"

Doojoon sat down beside Kikwang. A little too close to Kikwang and so Kikwang leaned a bit close to Dongwoon feeling nervous.

"Aren't you two maknae so close? I wanna be close too." Doojoon's eyes landed on Kikwang.

Kikwang gulped. 'Did he just looked over to me when he said he wanted to be close too?'

"eeeh, Doojoonie hyung you're close to everyone!"

"Not everyone. Kikwang ah, why are you so quiet? Say something."

"...uh...um...ahh...just tired" kikwang sighed. ' was it always that hard to talk to him before?'

"You're tired? Why didn't you say something? Your face looks pale too. Let me see"

Doojoon placed the back of right hand on Kikwang's forehead checking Kikwang's temperature and leaning in closer to Kikwang. Kikwang's face started to heat up due to the close proximity of their body. He felt like he might faint soon..........he started to feel a bit dazed.

"Yah, Kikwang. Are you okay? Yah!" Kikwang fainted in Doojoon's arms.

"Guys, help me out will ya?"

The other members looked at him and no one gave him a hand.

"Guys, come on."

"You're the leader. You can handle it. Why don't you take him out for some fresh air?" Yoseob asked

Doojoon sighed.

"I guess I should take him out for some fresh air"

Doojoon swung Kikwang's left arm over his shoulder and placed his right hand on Kikwang's hip to stable Kikwang for walking.

Doojoon made it outside with his hard effort of supporting kikwang and making it downstairs in one piece. Now, he needed some fresh air. Kikwang started to squirm and slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh, now you wake up after all my hard work of getting you downstairs." 

"....downstairs? Why are we downstairs?" 

"I needed to bring you out for some fresh air. You didn't look too good in the practice room and fainted." 

"I fainted? Sorry. Won't happen again." Kikwang bowed his head.

Doojoon just chuckled and patted Kikwang's head. 'cute fella but he's such a pabo'

"Hey, since we're out here let's skip dance practice and get some "fresh air" huh?"

"Skip practice? Are you crazy, hyung? We're gonna be eatin alive if we do!" 'wait, just the two of us? Like a DATE!?'

"Aw, come on. Kikwang, when was the last time we went out just to hang?"

"A while but you know that we've been busy with our activities."

"Exactly, so let's just go kill some time."

Doojoon didn't let Kikwang debate with him anymore and so he grabbed Kikwang's hand and started pulling Kikwang along behind him.

"Doojoon ah, you can let go of my hand now. I won't make you go back."

"No, it's okay."

"Why? People are starting to look at us. Two guys holding hands walking down the street isn't normal, you know?" 'Please, don't let go. Forever.'

"No, I'm not letting go." Doojoon squeezed Kikwang's hand even tighter and Kikwang blushed.

"Why won't you let go?" 'Please don't.'

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Kikwang ah" Doojoon looked at Kikwang seriously and Kikwang was anticipating on Doojoon's answer. 'Do you love me too?'

"Kikwang ah, you might get lost again" 

Kikwang pouted and jerked a little. 'Jerk! Had my hopes up'

"So, that's why I'm not letting your hand go. Got it?"

"It happened one time! One time! Let it go already!" Kikwang whinning like a little kid

Doojoon only laughed at Kikwang's outburst and continued pulling Kikwang along side him. 

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere. Anywhere. Just the two of us." said Doojoon while smiling his handsome smile at Kikwang

Kikwang's heart skipped a beat. He was started to get nervous and felt like melting into goo.

"Just us two? Anywhere?"

Doojoon nodded.

"I just want to be with you. As long as I'm with you." 'Please don't be disgusted by me when I say that'

"Hmm? As long as I'm with you? Kikwang, what are you saying? I am with you. I know. Let's get some ice cream."

Doojoon pulled Kikwang along to the ice cream parlor nearby the bridge.

"What flavor do you want, Kikwang ah?"

"Any flavor is fine. Nothing too sweet. You know that."

"Yes, yes. Two vanilla cones please!"

Kikwang noticed that they were still holding hands and that the ahjummah was giving them a weird look. Kikwang started tugging his hand away from Doojoon's.

"Yah, stop it. I'm not letting go."

The ice cream ahjummah gave a disappointed look at them.

"I'm not gonna get lost. Let go."

Kikwang finally jerked away from Doojoon's hand and ran to a nearby bench.

"Kikwang ah! Wait." Doojoon ran after Kikwang.

"Yah, why did you run away from me?"

"What? Are you afraid I'm gonna get lost again?" 

"Of course."

"Doojoon ah! I'm not a kid."

"Yeah, but you're a pabo."

"I'm not a pabo. Didn't you see how that ahjummah was looking at us? Us holding hands?"

Doojoon grabbed Kikwang's hand again. Holding it even tighter. 'I want to tell him.'

"Kikwang ah, I don't care how people look at me. All I want to do is hold your hand and not let go."

Doojoon looked into Kikwang's eyes and Kikwang could tell that Doojoon was telling the truth. Kikwang couldn't hold it in anymore. He needed to tell Doojoon his feelings.

"Doojoon, I have a confession. I love you. I've loved you since the beginning of time and I can't stop loving you. I know, it's a lot to take in but please don't hate me for telling you. It's been eating at me for the longest time and now; being with you while holding hands made the butterfly in my stomach tingle and I just love you so much and I hope you underst---

Kikwang's confession was interrupted by Doojoon's kiss and another. And another. And another kiss that lasted longer.

"It's about damn time, Kikwang ah"

Kikwang's was breathing really heavy now. He was happy and puzzled. 

"What......just happened?"

"Pabo. You still don't get it?"

Doojoon kissed Kikwang again and this time Kikwang kissed him back. 

".....Does this mean you like me?"

"Pabokwang, do I have to spell it out to you?"

Doojoon pulled Kikwang closer and kissed him harder spilling his heart out in his kiss.

"I think I know."

"You think? Pabo ah, it's about time."

"Yah! Stop calling me a pabo! I'm not a pabo!"

"Pabo~ Pabo~ Pabokwang! You didn't even know who was in my heart all this time! Pabo!"

"I might be a pabo but I know what love is too! It's you. Doojoon, I love you."

"Well, it's about time Kikwang. I've been waiting for you."

"Why didn't you say something or hinted something to me?"

"Pabo, I did. I stood beside you. Watched you. Wanted to be closer to you. Be able to hold your hand. Talk to you more but the more I came closer to you the more you kept backing away. You keep running away from me."

"Doojoon ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't notice at all."

"Exactly, that's why you're a pabo."

Kikwang pouted.

"Stop pouting. I'm tempted to kiss you again."

Kikwang smiled.

"Then kiss me, you pabo."

Doojoon smiled and kissed Kikwang's lips. 

"I'm also a pabo in love."


The end. 

What the crap did I write?

I have no idea. I just slapped this all down in a sitting.

Enjoy. Cringe if it .

Dookwang hwaiting!