Why does my heart beat so fast?

Distant love
Upon arriving early at the high school, (thanks to the speeding ahjussi), Soo Young was definitley overwhelmed. Unlike the dainty little school house near her old home, this was huge. How she would make it through all of her classes and lunch, Soo Young did not know. After registering with her homeroom teacher, Soo Young gathered her books and began walking down the halls, hoping she could get to class on time. Holding her books in one hand, and her schedule in the other, Soo Young began searching worriedly for the correct room number. In fact, she was so worried, she did not see the handsome boy with a stack of books. approaching her. In a flash the two collided, one on top of the other. Soo Young opened her eyes to see a boy on top of her. She opened her eyes as wide as they would go. Whta had just happened? How had this cute boy fallen on top of her? Obviously embarassed, the still nameless boy stood up, face red and all. "Mianhe, I didn't see where I was going." he said. Soo Young noticed he had a smooth voice. Soo Young scrambled to get up and help the boy gather his books. "Chakaman, could you tell me where this room is is?" Soo Young asked. "Are you new? My name is Lee Jinki. Let me see your schedule." he said holding out a hand. "202, here you go." she said, handing him the neatly folded schedule. "202? Same homeroom, I'm the president. Just follow me." he said, flashing her a very handsome grin. Why did her heart pound so hard at that, Soo Young just didn't know.