Byunghun's Birthday part I

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was Monday evening and Chanhee was working in the café, rather than accompanying Byunghun to his campus because Byunghun’s wound had finally healed nicely—you could barely see the scratch anymore. Chanhee was trying so hard not to succumb to Byunghun’s constant whines and pout and accompany him again. Trying not to look at him, Chanhee told him to just go before he was running late.

                Well, I have been accompanying him for quite some time anyway. Chanhee thought as he walked towards the calendar hanging on the kitchen’s wall, feeling guilty a little bit for rejecting the dejected puppy—or in this case, dejected Byunghun.

                Speaking of puppy, the night Monggu came into the café, Byunghun said that he would take care of the puppy, too, since Byunghun was HALF of the reason why Monggu was there—yeah, he refused to take all the blame. Last Sunday, Byunghun took Monggu to the vet for a checkup, vaccinating him and some stuffs.

                Monggu was really nice, too. He never made a mess around the house; he knew where the toilet was after the first time Ricky showed it to him; and he was not a picky eater, definitely NOT a picky eater. He ate almost everything they gave to him.

                Let’s see, Chanhee thought as he cradled the little puppy on his hands. Byunghun was hospitalized on 10th November—today is … 22nd November. Chanhee’s eyes widened because of the realization that hit him—hard. The next day was Byunghun’s birthday and he almost forgot. I need to start planning now, he thought.

                “Monggu, do you want to help me?” Chanhee held the puppy in front of his face and as if he replied Chanhee, Monggu woofed once before Chanhee’s face as the ladder chuckled.

                Yep, he had started liking the little puppy.

               

                “A-yo, L.joe, what’s with the long face?” CAP greeted when he saw Byunghun—who was sitting on a bench—as he walked towards him.              

                Looking up at CAP, he sighed before looking down again. “Chanhee doesn’t want to accompany me anymore and…  I think he forgets about my birthday; not like we have ever talked about that anyway.” Byunghun said, trying to reason with himself.

                “Well, if he forgets—or rather, doesn’t know—why don’t you initiate first? Like, ask him for a dinner or something.” CAP shrugged his shoulder, giving the first thing that came on his mid.

                Just when Byunghun was about to give CAP a bear hug because of his brilliant idea—which Byunghun’s little head couldn’t think of—his phone rang.

                “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter