Double Date

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Byunghun sat on his bed, staring blankly at the wall across his bed. He was already awake since half an hour ago. Byunghun had to admit that he was really nervous about this date. He wasn’t expecting this. He originally wanted to keep this 3-days-relationship a secret from Chanhee, but it turned out that the sick girl just had to do this. The worst part was, Chanhee had a date. Not with him, but with another guy. He sighed in frustration and got up from his bed, walking towards the bathroom to clean himself before going downstairs for breakfast.

                “Uh, morning Chanhee.” Byunghun awkwardly said after he spotted the said boy, eating alone.

                The boy didn’t say anything; he just nodded and put another plate with scrambled egg and some toasted bread on the table. Byunghun sat across the table and stared at Chanhee, who seemed like avoiding eye contacts with Byunghun.

                “So, Chanhee. Where do you want the date be?” Byunghun could see Chanhee stiffened because of the question.

                “Shouldn’t you be asking this to your girlfriend?” Chanhee retorted, emphasizing the girlfriend part.      

                ‘Oh god, is he really jealous?’ Byunghun thought as he made a weird face because he was restraining smile.

                “That’s okay. Is an amusement park good?” Byunghun could’ve sworn that he could see sparkles on Chanhee’s eyes when he heard amusement park.

                “Yes!” He said abruptly before faking a cough. “I mean… yeah, cool.” He added and he looked down to his foods with the biggest grin.

                After eating, both of us went to our rooms to change clothes. After spending so much time choosing Chanhee finally chose a simple white t-shirt with a black thin jacket and a pair of skinny jeans. In the other hand, Byunghun thought it’d be cold outside, so he chose a brown t-shirt with a thicker jacket and a pair of jeans. They went out from their room almost at the same time.

                “Yah! It’s cold outside! Why don’t you wear the coat I bought for you?” Byunghun asked.

                “Why would you care? I’m not your girlfriend or something.” He scoffed and went downstairs.

                ‘He’s really jealous! Maybe this date isn’t that bad,’ Byunghun thought while grinning and staring at the stairs. ‘Should I ask him out after I have finished this 3 days business? But maybe he’ll think that I’m a player from changing partner that fast.’ Byunghun’s deep thought was disturbed by a loud yell from Chanhee.

                “Yah Lee Byunghun! Yamada and your girlfriend are already waiting! Hurry up will you?!”

                “Ne~” Byunghun smiled like a weirdo because of the fact that Chanhee was jealous.

                Byunghun went downstairs and was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter