Being Used

TeenTop Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, if you have an idea for my story, post it on the comment section, i'll write it down and i'll try to use it on my story. thanks~ anddd i make this colab fanfic with my friend, it's an EXO fanfic. Hope you subscribe >:D

Our Clubs Thanks~

“Welco-. Oh CAP sup?” Byunghun walked toward CAP and noticed that he was holding a little girl. “Isn’t this girl…” Byunghun frowned.

 

CAP was about to open his mouth when the little girl cut him. “Where’s the other oppa?” She frowned, and right then, Chanhee came out from the kitchen, holding a tray of cake. “Oppa!” She ran toward Chanhee and hugged his leg.

“Oh it’s you again. Hi there, you want to buy cakes again?” Chanhee patted the little girl’s hair but she shook her head.

“No, I came here with my oppa! He said he needed to do something here.” She pointed CAP and Chanhee walked to him after he put the tray.

“Oh, hi. CAP-sshi right? Do you need anything?”

“Oh yeah, I want to pay the cakes that my sister bought the last time she came here. I figured out that she only had 1000 won but she brought 4 cakes.”

“Wait, your sister?! That’s why I thought I knew someone named Minsoo.” Byunghun suddenly cut and CAP gave him that are-you-kidding-me look.

“I’m very much hurt right now. We’ve been friends for years you know. Anyway, here, take this.” CAP grabbed his wallet and handed Chanhee a 10.000 won bill.

“A-Ah, it’s okay. Just take it as your mother’s present.”

“Nope, take it.” CAP shoved the money to Chanhee hands before scanning the café. “This café is nice. Might take my girlfriend here.”

                They talked for a while before CAP finally realized that he had to pick his girlfriend up and bid farewell to them. Byunghun knew, he knew that CAP girlfriend was only using him because he was too nice. The girl always asked him to buy things and to pick her up. Byunghun tried once to convince CAP that his girlfriend was only using him but he wouldn’t listen. Since then, Byunghun just stayed away from CAP’s love life.

The Next Day-Byunghun’s University

“Man, you look like a zombie. What’s wrong?” Byunghun asked after he found CAP, sitting on a bench.

“She broke up with me. I wonder what I did wrong.” He sighed deeply.

“Hey, come on. Let’s go to the café. My treat.”

                Before CAP could refuse, Byunghun dragged him and left him no choice but to follow. When they got there, Changjo, Ricky and Niel were serving the costumers. Byunghun led him to a table and asked Niel to serve him while he was upstairs.

“Um hey, welcome to TeenTop café. What do you want to order?” Niel grabbed his note and his pen like usual.

“Um, one cappuccino please.” CAP smiled weakly for a while and let out a sigh again.

“Alright, your order will be up in 3 minutes. Please wait.” Niel went to the kitchen with a frown. “Chanhee-hyung, Byunghun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter