- Part One

One Endless Night

' One Endless Night '
by: sharlight
- P a r t  O n e -


L e o ' s
P o i n t  o f  v i e w

 

It's hot in this place. There's so many people in this place that the air is sufficating me slowly. Why am I here? No, it's not because I wanted to be here; I was dragged here by some friends who wanted me to get out the house. I am what you would call a loner.

Normally, I'd be home. I'd be doing something that I wanted to do. The best part about it is that I'd be alone. Just me, myself, and I. But no. I'm out with friends, surprisingly. 

"Taekwoon-ah! Lighten up will you?! No girl would approach you with that attitude!" My son-of-a-horse friend Jaehwan called out to me over the loud music. He laughed afterward and tapped Hakyeon's arm. "Yah, let's get him a few drinks!"

Hakyeon grinned before looking back at me. "He seems like a weak drinker to me. I don't know, we could all use a shot right about now."

He pointed at the bar on the other side of the club from where we were standing. This means that we'd have to either walk through the wild dance floor or just walk around. Without hesitation, the two idiots walked straight into the dance floor, blending in with all of the people. I stood there and sighed, confused as ever. 

I honestly feel like an even bigger idiot just standing here. I feel like an idiot because I agreed to come here. I should be studying for my upcoming exams for college. Being here won't help me at all.

Since I'm here, I might as well do something. Maybe I'll have a drink... 

Sighing once again, I walked my way to the bar and curiously looked around. Jaehwan and Hakyeon was nowhere to be seen. They must be out on the floor still, I suppose.

As I reached the bar, I leaned against the crystal black counter top and looked to my left. I still feel awkward. Why am I here...

"E-excuse me." Hot breath and a soft voice suddenly hit my right ear which made me turn to face them. I looked at them and surprisingly, it was a girl. She had a small face and her cheeks were plumped with a shade of red on them. What was even more shocking was that she didn't look any older than I am. She must not be here alone either.

"Neh?" I mouthed. The music was probably too loud for her to hear me even if I spoke regularly. 

She smiled lightly and placed her hand on my back. Her touch made me a little uncomfortable but I didn't show it. She then stood back up and spoke into my ear again, "Are you h-here alone?"

I shook my head then lead towards her ear to speak back to her, "No, I'm not. You?"

"No, my friends are somewhere in the crowd. They told me to c-come to you and... have a drink with you."

"I'm not really a drinker." I told her honestly. "But I could buy you one."

"I don't want to drink alone..." She pouted. "Please have one with me? 

From my perspective, it sounds like she's in the same situation as I am. Her friends dragged her here and they're telling her what to do. They sent her over to me so that they could have fun, doing what they're used to. In other words, she was the third wheel like me.

"Excuse me," I called to the bartender. He looked at me with a soft smile.

"What can I get for you and your lady tonight?"

I blinked, "She's.. --we're not really.."

"Ah, I see. I'll hook you up with something. It's on me, okay?" He grinned and brought up two glasses, placing them infrom of me. "I've been working on this all night. You'll thank me later."

O...kay. Thank him later? I hope this is not some kind of poison.

I handed the girl a glass then took the other one for myself. She slowly took a sip of it while staring at me with her innocent eyes. This must also be her first drink.

I took a sip along with her, taking small breaks into drink it. It taste almost like cool-aid with a hint of alcohol. I would have never guessed this would be sold at a bar.

She finished her drink and I finished shortly after, placing the glasses back on the counter. It began to grow a little awkward between us after a minute. Then after two minutes, we caught ourselves moving lightly to the music.

"You wanna dance?" I asked her in her ear. She smiled and nodded, taking my hand then pulling me towards the dance floor. We pushed through the people and made our way to the center of the floor. Once we got there, she made the first move.

Her body was pressed up against mine as she started to move with the music. Her moves were surprisingly y coming from such a girl with a cute face. The way she grinded against me made me feel as though she wanted me right now. She doesn't even look like that type of girl who would do such things. All I knew is that I danced like I wanted her too and we didn't stop until a few songs later.

 

 


A u t h o r ' s  N o t e 
Hey! Who's excited for Jekyll mv?
It'll be out in a few hours and I can't wait!!
The audio teaser was the biggest troll move when it was reversed ! >_<
 
Haha, I'm just very excited.
Anyway, how's part one? I'll be updating the next part later; probably in a day or two.
Re
member, part two will be rated! (smut warning)
Thank you for reading!!