Chapter 1 - meeting SJ

My Brother The Kpop Star

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been years since i found out kpop star Kim Hyun Joong was my brother. He assigned a bodyguard to be by my side at all times. i had became a girl that knows how to cover up my emotions. He had also pulled strings to get me sign to SM ENT. I was then tasked to follow, train and learn under global star Super Junior.

I walked towards the practice room nervously, my heart was beating so hard that i thought it would drop out. I was an ELF and i was elated to meet SJ but i wonder how they will be. Will they be nice or nasty? I fidget uncomfortably as i walked in, all eyes were on me, questioning looks filled there faces as excepted.

"This is Grace, she is a new trainee and would be under you all. Please take care of her."

"Annyeong! I'm Super Junior leader Leeteuk!! Nice to meet you!" Leeteuk said as he stretch out his hand to offer a handshake. I shake his hand doubtfully and my heart exhilarated. I was shaking Leeteuk's hand!! All fan girls would be dying to be in my position, but only i have to benefit of working with Super Junior and seeing them everyday!! However, i did not show a single emotion on my face.9

Each member took turns to introduce themselves. When i reach the second last member, something unexpected happen.

"I am Kyuhyun, maknae of Super Junior." I shook his hand. However, it felt wet.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed. I was not only wet but also ice cold!

"Yahhh!! Kyuhyun! Please show respect!!" Leeteuk immediately scolded Kyuhyun. "Apologize now!!"

"Mianhe." Kyuhyun said in a whatever attitude. My eyes browns creased into a slight frown.

"Annyeong, i'm Ryeowook!" Ryeowook smiled as he extended his hand. My heart palpitated like a symphony of a thousands drums. Ryeowook was my biased, and now i had finally had a chance to meet him in person!! I shook his hand with a smile plastered on my face. My emotionless expression stayed on my face. "Are you an ELF?" Ryeowook asked. "Yes." I replied shyly. "Who's your biased?" Everyone asked in unison. I lowered my head not really willing to answer the question.

"Yahh! Let's not force her to tell us!" Leeteuk came to my rescue.

 

 

~.~

 

 

The rest of the dance practice was quite normal, they just practiced their dance a few more times, and they proceeded to the showers.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryeowook POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl walked into our practice room today. Her black hair is just unmissable. We each took our turn to do a self introduction.

Grace, what a nice and sweet name. I thought as i made my way to the showers after a tiring dance practice. To me Grace is a mystery. Her face barely showed any expression. I wonder how the real her is.

I hurriedly showered, rushing back to the practice room hoping she would be there so we could have a small talk. I was dying to know her better! I dashed into the practice room, finding her sited at one corner of the room on her phone. I sat down beside her, waiting for her to look up. However, she did not.

After a period of time, i broke the silence and spoke. "Where are your from?"

"Singapore"

"When's your birthday?"

"21st February"

"How old are you?"

"16"

"Why are you emotionless all the time?"

She finally looked up. She stares at my face before turning her attention back to her phone. How weird.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to act that it did not affect me when Ryeowook sat down beside me. However, it affected me a lot. I couldn't concentrate on what i was doing at all! Ryeowook started asking me questions. I acted as if it didn't bother me and answer with one word answers. However, he asked the wrong question. Why was i emotionless all the time? I looked up from mine phone and stared at him. Well that's because i don't like showing emotions as oppa doesn't care about me. I've been like that since i was 8 years old, i mastered it so easily. I wanted to tell him, but i was scared he would freak out.

 

 

~.~

 

 

Soon after everyone finish showering, they piled into the cars, we drove to the Super junior dorm-my new home.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ok. HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am new here. I wrote this story on Wattpad. It is still undergoing. If you want to read more about it and don't want to wait for me to update here, you can go on Wattpad. The tittle of the story is the same and my username is the same. Please leave your comments and view so that i can improve my writing and story. Forgive me for any errors. THKS for reading~