Chapter 1

A Star In my Heart

                        Jaejoong's P.O.V

 

I was walking down the hallway when a girl approaches me... 'Please accept my love', the girl said giving me a cake.... I looked at her... She is so ugly but still I didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling it LOUD.... 'No thanks'... The girl asked 'Why can't You accept my love??'....cuz you are ugly.... 'I'm not interested in Love...', I said and left her....

 

'Oppa!', a girl called me from behind..... Ah.... that sweet angelic voice... I turned around... 'Sica...I miss you...'.. I hugged her.. 'Oppa! we met only yesterday'.... I pouted... She said 'Oppa... Do you know who talk to me just now'..... Who?? Is that jerk Siwon again?? Well Siwon is also the Kingka of the school...He is handsome...rich...blah...blah...but only thing that differ us is that he is very generous to everyone... 'Siwonnie Oppa talk to me... He is so handsome...'... Sica, Why can't you see my Love for you?? Don't you know I only act cute around you??? What should I do to make you fall for me???

 

 

 

                       Tiffany's P.O.V

 

My dad said that  he had some important work in Korea so we are going back to Korea tonight... How important this work could be that he made us move back to Korea immediately... Actually I lived there till i was 3 and then shifted to US because of Dad's business.. Ah...I'm gonna miss my friends, school.... but I'm still happy to move back to Korea because of this special someone...I hope Jae oppa still remembers me... But what Fany Fany doesn't know is that Jae is not the sweet  adorable Oppa anymore......

 

 

Please Comment And subscribe...

 

THANK YOU.....