Final

Bestfriend to bestfriend

Yura is your bestfriend, Zelo is your bestfriend,Jongup is your crush. Those two boys were bestfriends. You and Yura were on the school rooftop, to talk about your plan. “Since you’re Jongup’s bestfriend, can you do something for him to notice me?” you asked her. “Sure, and you’ll do the same with Zelo,” you nodded and shook hands. “It’s a deal,” you both chuckled and went back to your class. “Jongup!” Yura called him and he smiled. “Can you give these to Minah?” she asked. “But you came in together, why didn’t you give her then?” she glared at him and he nodded. “Minah,” you turned around. “Y-Yes?” you stuttered. “Yura wants me to give you this,” he handed you Yura’s notebook and Yura winked at you before going out. “Thank you,” you bowed. “Bye then, Bye Minah, Zelo and where’s Yura ? Oh there you are, bye!” he waved at you and pushed Yura back inside. “How’d I do?” Yura asked. “Great,” you whispered. “Yah Choi Junhong!” you shouted and he flinched. “Minah?” he walked up to you. “Yura doesn’t know much about drawing so can you help her?” he nodded and handed him your drawing book and pencil. “Aren’t I drawing for Yura? Why is this your drawing book?” he asked. “Do.It.” he swallowed a lump on his throat and eagerly nodded. “L-Let’s start Yura, before she kills me,” he whispered and you smirked. “I’ll leave you guys alone okay? Oh and Zelo,” you looked at him. “Can you stop by at the house later?” he nodded. “And Yura,” Zelo looked back to the paper. “Smile,” you mouthed and she nodded. You got out and sighed. You stepped outside of your school and went to your house. You opened the door to your house and got inside. You were greeted by your cute white puppy, Luhan. “Luhan~” you smiled and rubbed his back. You stood up and went to your room. You put your stuffs inside and changed your clothes. You went to the kitchen  and opened the cooked your food. After it was cooked, you settled down in front of your computer. “Yura how did it go?” you texted her. “He was so good at drawing! Totally the best,” you smiled and heard a knock on your door. “Come in Zelo,” he came inside and smiled at you. “Had fun with Yura?” you looked at him and he nodded. “Good,” you both sat on the couch. “How was it with her?” you asked him and watched some movies. “Are you hungry?” he changed the subject. You rolled your eyes at him, “Sure,” he smiled and you got up. You went back to the kitchen and sighed. “What do you want? Cake or Spaghetti?” you asked. “Cake please!” he shouted. You took out two plates and put the sliced cakes there. You put two forks and went back to Zelo. “Here,” he took one. “Thanks,” he smiled. “Zelo,” he looked at you. “Nevermind,” he pouted. “Minah, do you like someone now?” you nodded. “Who?” he asked. “Jongup,” you took a bite of your cake. “Oh,” you both went silent after that. You just watched the movie silently without any laughs from him or smiles, considering that it was a comedy movie. “Why aren’t you smiling?” you  faced him. “It’s not funny,” he went to your kitchen and put the plate on the sink. You sighed and turned off the TV. “You know what?” you put on your hoodie. “Let’s hang out,” you dragged him to the mall and went to some stores. “Do you like this?” you showed him a cap. “Yeah,” his face lit up. “Good,” you pinched his cheeks and bought it for him while he also bought you a cap like his. Every day at school, the four of you would hang out and you felt comfortable with Jongup now. “GO MINAH!” you were having your gym class today and you were sweating. You were playing basketball and it was so hard for you. “PASS IT!” Zelo shouted. After you played, you took a sit on the floor and Zelo handed you a bottle of water. “Thanks,” you smiled. “Yura! Jongup!” as usual, those two are together again. “Minah, can I talk to you for a second?” you nodded and went to the rooftop with Yura. “Um. I kind of broke our promise. I think I-I fell in love with Jongup,” she looked down and you nodded. “Me too,” you chuckled. “But. The class is going to end soon,  only a week to go and we’ll be apart,” she pouted. “You’re bestfriends, you’ll meet anytime,” she nodded and you walked back to the gym.

*AFTER A WEEK

You’ll be a senior next class opening. You had 2 months to spare with the three of them. Yura and Jongup being closer than before and you and Zelo going really well. “HERE!” you were playing volleyball on the beach and you passed the ball to Jongup. “GOT IT!” he hit It back and scored. “Why do you always win?” you whined and the two boys laughed. “We should eat,” you gathered. You were on Zelo’s beach house and it was so pretty. “Let’s eat now,” you sat on the chairs and started eating the foods that Yura prepared. “Minah, want some?” you nodded and Jongup gave you a slice of cake. You hang out for only for a month since your families had different plans but still kept in touch except Zelo.

“FIRST DAY OF CLASS!” you shouted and shot straight up from bed. You ran to the bathroom and took a bath. You quickly wore your uniform and ran down the stairs. You brushed your teeth and took your back. You didn’t even bother eating as you rode your bicycle to your school. “5 minutes left,” you panted and arrived at your room with only a minute left. “Jongup?” great, your classmates. “Yeah?” he looked at you. “Where’s Yura?”  you asked him. “The room beside ours,” you nodded. “Oh Jeongmin!” he faced you. “Meet me at the rooftop after class,” he nodded and the class started.

“I have to ask you something,” he nodded. “Where’s Zelo? Is he classmates with Yura? Can you tell him that I need to see him? Tell him to text—“ he cut you off. “He’s not here, he transferred to another school and eventually moved,” you looked down. “Well, do you have his number? He’s not replying to my texts lately,” you asked. “No, but you can ask Hyunseong,” you nodded and left to find him. “There you are,” you smiled and poked his shoulder. “Oh hey!” he grinned. “Do you have Zelo’s number?” he shook his head. “But I’ll try,” he nodded and walked you home. “Text me if something’s up okay?” he nodded. You went inside and changed your clothes. You sighed and sat at the couch waiting for his text. “What? Do you have it? Where is he?”  you texted him. “Nope. I also went to the school to get my papers and I’m actually moving too. We’re on the same school but we’re not classmates,” he said. “What school?” you asked him. “BIGHIT High,” you nodded and he left when Kwangmin and Youngmin ran after him from nowhere. You couldn’t sleep, you wanted Zelo to be back to BIGSTAR High so bad.

The next day, you didn’t bother going to school since you knew that there’ll be no classes yet so you head to BIGHIT High to find Zelo. “Hello, do you know a guy named Zelo?” you asked one of the students and she nodded. “Want me to take  you there?” she asked. “Yes please,” you smiled and she brought you to the rooftop where you saw him. The girl immediately left and you silently walked up to Zelo. You covered his eyes and he smiled. “Is that you ShinA?” your smile fell and was replaced by a frown. “A month we didn’t saw each other and you already replaced me?” you removed your hands from his eyes and his eyes widened when he heard your voice. “M-Minah?” he turned to look at you. “Who do you think that ShinA?” you sighed and turned around. “I should’ve known,” you walked away and went back to your house. “What a freaking llllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg day,” that was the only sentence you wrote to your diary that day since you were too tired and sad to write it all. “Zelo forgot us already?” you sobbed. “That ShinA girl stole him from me,” you cried.

At school, you weren’t actually paying attention since the normal classes were scheduled to be next week. You just looked out the window, sighing, a lollipop. “Class, you have a new classmate, Choi Junhong from BIGHIT High,” right after you heard it, your eyes turned immediately at him. He seem to not see you and you smiled knowing that he came back, to you, to the three of you. After the bell rang and everyone ran like it was their life in the line you hugged Zelo. “ZELO!” you hugged him tightly and he smiled. “ZELO!” Yura and Jongup came, holding hands. “Couple?” Zelo asked an they nodded. “Minah,” he faced you and you nodded. “Yeah?” you said, still smiling to Yura. “Can you be my girlfriend?” you faced him,. “What about that ShinA?” you asked. “She’s my cousin, she’s the one who brought you to the rooftop,” he ruffled you hair and you chuckled.”Sorry for misunderstanding,” he nodded and kissed your forehead. You blushed and he held your hand. “We are forever friends, lovers, sibling and whatsoever,” you laughed at what Jongup said and hugged the three of them. “LOVE YOU GUYS!” they smiled as you shouted then suddenly, Zelo kissed your lips. “I should do that often,” you blushed madly and he hugged you again. “I love you,” he whispered.