Final

WHAT IS THIS FEELING!?

“AH! UNNIE!” you shouted and your bestfriend, Yura barged inside your room. “w-What? What happened!” she shouted and shook your shoulders. “I-I feel all tingly and, how can I describe this, umm…heavenly?” you tried to express it with your hands. “Heavenly?” you nodded. “Maybe those guys put something on my latte!” you glared at Yura. “woah, calm down, we both know that EXO-K won’t do that,” she pouted. “Oh really! For your information, they humiliated me at school yesterday! They’re the exact opposite of my sweet EXO-M oppas!” you crossed your arms and Yura sighed. “Why don’t you just ask them?” you nodded. “In a nice w—“ you grabbed your jacket and ran to your school. “Way, fine, I lose, she’ll just shout at them,” Yura was right. Yura took her bag and went to follow you.

AT SM HIGH

“HEY YOU FREAKING STUPID IDIOTS!” you shouted and the 6 guys looked at you. “Noona~ Am I an idiot?” your baby brother Sehun pouted and pretended to cry. “Not you Sehunnie, just your hyungs,” he smiled and stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Where’s my bubble tea?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes while giving him the bubble tea. “I won the bet! See you later noona! I’m going to the arcade with EXO-M!” you  nodded and he kissed your cheeks before leaving. “YOU GUYS!” they smiled, putting on their innocent faces. “Yeah noona?” Chanyeol asked nicely. “Did you put something on that drink you gave me!?” you pointed at Suho. “No, I didn’t why?” you puffed your cheeks. “I’m feeling something strange since you gave me that latte! You put something didn’t you!” you shouted accusingly. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, noona, you need a chill pill,” you glared at Kai. “Noona! Look it’s Sehun with a girl!” Kyungsoo pointed and you immediately looked at the window. “Yah! Sehun’s not th—“ all of them ran off except Suho. “There,” you sighed and took a sit on a chair. “What’s with this feeling, I’m feeling strange. Do I look sick?” you asked him and he shook his head. “I have to get rid of this feeling! It’s bothering me!” you immediately stood up and grabbed Suho’s bag. You threw it at him and dragged him outside the school. “You’re going to help me,” you pointed at him and he fearfully nodded. “Yah! Don’t be scared! I won’t bite!” you jokingly slapped his shoulders. “MINAH!” Yura panted as she smiled at you. “Yeah unnie?” you asked her. “Sheesh, I thought I’ll be seeing Kai. Well, then, I’ll go hang out with Kai,” she said and left.He let out a small chuckle and you felt weird again. “D-Do that again,” you stopped walking. “What?” he asked. “Just do it!” you glared at him but he still didn’t get it. “Aish!” you shouted and tickled his sides. “T-That,” you stopped tickling him and you felt weird whenever he laughs. “Your laugh, it’s strange,” you thought and sighed. “Let’s go,” you took his hand and froze. “Another weird feeling,” you mumbled and looked at him. “What is it again?” he asked. You quickly pulled your hand away and started walking ahead of him. “His laugh, his hand, what’s with me today?” you looked up at the sky. You were just roaming around until you found yourself at the playground. You sat on one of the swings and sighed. “What are you feeling exactly?” he sat beside you and put his backpack on his lap. “I feel, feel like there’s butterflies in my stomach?” you told him. “Umm.. Maybe you’re hungry?” he smiled and you felt weird again. “I’m not,” you looked at your feet. “It’s just that something feels weird. Am I sick!?” you felt your temperature but it’s normal. “What is this exactly?” you asked and sighed. “Let’s go home,” you nodded and stood up. Suho just lives a block from yours so he walked you to your house. “Bye, tell me if you found out what that ‘feeling’ is,” you nodded and bid him goodbye. You went inside your house too see a furious Yura sitting on the couch waiting for you. “What is it unnie?” she waved your diary in front of you. “So?” you threw your bag at the couch. “Read,” she handed you the diary and you opened it.

FIRST ENTRY

Today I met a handsome boy at my new school! He sits beside me in class. His name is Suho. He’s friends with my baby brother Sehun. He looks so cute when he’s laughing and he’s so nice.

You continued on reading.

15th ENTRY

Became friends with Suho today. I really love my Sehunnie so much because he helped me! Love you! We’ll hang out at Jeju next week, since it’ll summer. But first, I still have to tell my parents.

You noticed some tears stains on the paper and you knew it was yours. “Why am I crying that time?” you asked Yura and she just told you to keep on reading. You felt tears falling as you read the diary. You wrote about your parent’s death, you trying to kill yourself and Sehun stopping you. Suho was your boyfriend, he loved you, a lot and you did too. You wanted to end your life, you lost it. You crossed the road without looking and a car hit you. You lost a part of your memory, mostly of your parents and Suho.”H-He’s my boyfriend?” Yura nodded and went to Sehun’s room. She came back with a box full of something. You opened it and all of the memories of you and Seuho were there, your pictures and your ring. “This was taken three years ago,” you took the picture of you and Suho, hugging each other with smiles on your faces. “Suho’s been my friend for three years, why didn’t he tell me?” you asked as you fell to the floor. Yura patted your back and sighed. “The doctor said that you’ll be fine and regain your memory in a short time but you didn’t. Somehow, Suho wanted to protect you even if you can’t remember all those times you both had so he told Sehun to hide these things,” she pointed at the box. “I got to go to him,” you said as you stood up and put the picture on your pocket. “Go change first,”  you shook your head and ran out of your house to Suho’s house. “Suho?” you hid behind a tree when you saw Suho and a girl. “Suho! She’ll never remember you! You’ll just be a bestfriend to her! Why can’t you accept me!” the girl cried. “I’m sorry but I want to wait for her. Even as a bestfriend, it’s fine with me, sorry. She’ll remember me, I know it,” he gave her a fake smile and the girl slapped his face. You glared at the girl and walked up to her. “Don’t you dare slap my boyfriend!” you slapped the girl and grabbed his wrist. “shall we go oppa?” you said sweetly as you dragged him to a café. “Boyfriend?” he asked and you held his hand hesitantly. When you made contact of his hand, you quickly pulled your hand away. “Shoot,” you thought. “What’s the matter?” he asked as he took your hand. “This,” you took the picture you brought with you and let him see it. He took the picture and looked at you. “You didn’t tell me oppa. You were my boyfriend,” you sobbed and he smiled. “You remember?” you nodded, still crying. He chuckled and stood up. He sat beside you and hugged you. “I waited for a long time Minah,” he smiled as he kissed your cheeks. “Finally you remember me,” you faced him and smiled. “I love you,” you kissed his lips. “And I love you too, forever,” he said between the sweet short kiss you shared. “Now let’s make up the years we lost,” he nodded and you stepped out of the house. “Remember what we always wanted to do? With Sehun?” he nodded. “Let’s go buy some hair dye and dye his hair with rainbow colored-dyes,” you nodded and hugged his waist while walking towards the shop.

35 MINUTES LATER

“Noona!Hyung! I know you’re both happy that you’re back together but don’t involve my hair!” Sehun ran for his life*or hair* and you chuckled. “Okay, okay, I won’t dye your hair,” he sighed in relief and sat next to you. “But Suho oppa will,” you held his hands and Suho did his thing. “NOO~~MY HAIR!” Sehun whined. “Oh come on, you’ll look good,” Suho grinned.

45 MINUTES LATER

“I look cool!” Sehun cheered. “An hour ago you said you don’t want us to color your hair now you say you’re cool,” he stuck his tongue out. “Noona!Hyung!I’m off to Kris’ hyung’s house, I’ll beat him in video games!” you nodded and he bid goodbye. “Oh and noona,” he looked back. “Don’t do anything ‘dirty’,” he winked and you glared at him. “YAH! OH SEHUN!” you ran after him and he giggled. “How cute~” Suho thought and watched you chase after your baby brother who looks really cool with his hair.