All for Panda's attention

We Love The Panda Kid

" Taotao what are you doing? " Kris asked Tao who was very busy with his phone probably playing a game. " Nothing..I'm just having fun playing here," Tao answered still his eyes were stuck on the phone. " Taotao..look..there is a panda flying there!! " Chanyeol tried to distract the kid from his phone but it was just useless. " Taotao..lets play a game.. " Sehun said while tugging on Tao's sleeve. Tao tore his eyes off the phone and looked at Sehun then said, " Sehunnie..Taotao have to take care this panda." Tao then continued having fun with the panda bear in his phone. Everyone sighed because they had tried a lot of ways to get Tao away from his phone. Suddenly Baekhyun had an idea. He texted everyone excluding Tao.

 

From: Bacon

Guys..I have a plan..lets ignore him Tao today

so he will feel lonely and eventually he gonna leave his

phone ^^~
#GeniusBaek

 

Everyone grinned at Baekhyun's text and they all looked at each other than back at Tao. At the dorm, Tao was the first one to enter and they were right, he quickly ran to his room and busied himself with his phone. That night, the exo members excluding Tao decided to watch a paranormal activity movie. They were gathered at the living room and Tao was alone in the room. During their dinner time, Tao was asking a pair of chopsticks from Kai but he ignored him and continue talking to D.O. Later, Tao wanted to ask something from Chen but he just passed him and joined Xiumin sitting at the couch. Tao felt ignored so he left to his room and complained to his panda bear. The exo members were eavesdropping his conversation with his panda bear. " Taotao feel ignored today..wae..?? do geges don't love Taotao anymore? " Tao buried his face on the panda's tummy. They felt bad for making Tao felt ignored but that was the only way to distract the kid.

 

They switched off the lights and sat closely to each other. Tao was surprised at what were they doing so he just sat at the single couch because he was sulking at his geges not wanting to sit with them. At first, the movie went smoothly but then when the ghost appeared all of a sudden with glowing red face in front of the screen, Tao yelled and ran to his bedroom. He was shivering and sobbing. They totally forgotten about the panda and they quickly went to Tao's room.

 

" Taotao..umma is here.." D.O hugged Tao and Lay too hugged Tao on the other side. " It...it...was...sc..scary.." Tao cried again. They were all hugging Tao and comforted him. For about few minutes later, they heard light snores coming from the chinese kid. They tugged him to bed and slept in the same room as Tao.

 

The next day, Tao decided to ignore his phone and pain more attention to his geges. Tao played and treated them like he always did and Tao gets various type of Guccis from his geges as a payback for what they did the previous night. Tao thanked them and pecked each of his geges cheek and happily trying out the Guccis bad while trying to match with his outfit.