Kris (5)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and You

"Oppa, I want to play this one." You said to your boyfriend, Kris, as the both of you walked to the busy street of Seoul.

"Uh? This one?" He asked as he look at you, gained an eagerly nod from you. "Arasso." He said and the both of you standing in front of the Merchandiser full of plushy toys.

"What do you want me to take?" Kris asked.

"That one, the bunny." You said as you pointing at the pink bunny inside the machine.

Kris just nodded and inserting the coin before he guided the hook to the bunny that you want.

It's been seven months since you became his girlfriend, and know him for those times you feel grateful to listen to Minseok's advice when you complain about Kris' clueless behavior.

'If you want something, just tell him straight what you want since you know it's useless to give all of your hints to him.'

You remember clearly Minseok's words when you talked to him about Kris didn't have any idea about the clues of what you want when the both of you went to date.

And you should give Minseok a delicious meal once you met him because like what Minseok said, you better tell him straight what you want.

"Ah, I'm not doing it anymore! I'll just go buy that kind of toy for you if I still didn't get one of those dolls." You heard Kris' complain and broke your thought just to look at his frustrated state.

"Ah! I miss -- oh wait." He said while pointing at the Merchandiser in front of the both of you. You looked at the machine and saw it hook grab an angry face of the bird.

"Wow! Look, I got angry bird!" Kris said to you as he took the angry bird. "Here. You better take care of it, eo?" He then said to you as he gave the red angry bird to you.

"But don’t you like this character, oppa?" You said to Kris as he held your hand and take you to walk again.

"Yeah, that's why I give it to you." He said and kissed your forehead, gained a little attention from your surroundings.

Your cheeks grow warm as you still learning on this side of Kris. First, it took him one month to hold your hand and second he rarely kissed you in public. But it has been 7 months since the both of you became a lover and it probably good for you because you like this side of him.

"Where do you want to eat?" Kris' question broke your thought.

"Hmm... I wanna eat samgyupsal. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course. Let's eat that."

The both of you then entering the samgyupsal restaurant and after he asked you what you want, he order the meal and after that he serve the food and take care of you the whole time.

"Aren't they sweet, oppa? I want you to feed me like he feed her too. Aaah..." You heard a girl's voice as you about to leave the restaurant and when you saw Kris, you saw him smirking playfully.

"Aah~ I'm a great boyfriend, aren't I?" He said to you as soon as the both of you leave the restaurant and walking on the busy street again.

"Uh? Let me think... Hmm... Of course you're great if you want to accompany me to that shop." You said as you pointing at the accessories shop not too far from where you standing.

"Ouch, that hurt to hear." He said as he playfully touched his heart like he was hurting.

"Let's go there then because like what I said, and other people too, I'm a great boyfriend." He said as he poked your cheek lightly before start to walk again.

"Oppa, is this good?" You asked Kris after you put the pink and white ribbon headband on your head.

"Yeah, you're beautiful."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter