Baekhyun (2)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and You

“But you can’t do that! Can you just stop seeing him? Why can’t you listen to me?!”

“Because you're talking nonsense Byun Baekhyun! Get a grip of yourself, you looks so silly now.” You were gritted your teeth to prevent your anger down as you look at you oh-so-caring boyfriend in front of you.

“Oh, am I looks silly now? Did get worried because my ing girlfriend often go out with her so-called-best-friend make me looks silly?” He held your wrist and pulled you closer to him.

“Let me go!”

“Now you choose… you're staying with me in out apartment or you go out with that ing FRIEND of yours.”

“I'm not going to choose and you perfectly know that! Stop being jealous with Kyungsoo since there’s nothing between us for God’s sake!!” You lost your temper and finally shouted at him. He seemed taken aback to what you were doing as he loosened his grip on your wrist. “You know what? I think we should stop seeing each other for awhile.” You tried to calm your breath down as you let go of your hand. You walked out from your share bedroom and looked at his frozen body before you really walking out from the bedroom and out from your share apartment as a single tear running down from your eyes.

 “Why don’t you see him, Hyemi?” Kyungsoo asked you while the both of you were eating at the campus cafeteria. It was been three weeks or more since the big fight that you had with Baekhyun and ever since then you never talking to him. Once or twice you guys passed each other on the campus hallway or some places you didn’t see at each other, treated each other just like completely stranger. “You know what, I feel bad about—”

“Stop it Kyungsoo, you know that you are innocent in this case. It’s Baekhyun who act like totally psycho. Why was he jealous of you in the first place although he knows that you're my best friend since we were in diapers?” You put down your chopstick as you lost your appetite all of sudden.

“It’s because he loves you so much, silly.” Kyungsoo said as he took off your chopstick and put it on your hand, signaling you to eat your meal.

“If he surely love me, he wouldn’t go out with another girl, Kyungie.” You said bitterly as you took the chopstick once gain and grabbed the mineral water in front of you before gulped it down.

It really hurt your heart when someone asked you if you already broke up with Baekhyun five days after the big fight that the both of you had. That girl said that she asked that question because she saw Baekhyun walked with another girl –who she said that girl name was Yoomi- and she saw both of them seemed very close.

Your hurt clenched in pain as you heard what he said. And ever since then everyone that you know asked you if you already broke up as they said Yoomi tried to get Baekhyun as she always there whenever Baekhyun go.

At first you didn’t know what to do since half of what happened was because of you. You were the one that told him to do see each other for awhile. But that doesn’t mean you two were broke up, right? You were contemplating in your own thought about your relationship matter until you heard something that caught your attention.

“I heard Yoomi will confess to Baekhyun tonight! She said she inviting Baekhyun to eat dinner with her and after dinner over she’ll confess to him.” A girl’s voice was heard.

“Oh really? But I thought Baekhyun didn’t break up with Hyemi?” another one was chimed in a confusion. Your body tensed up when you heard the words break up as you felt a slight pain in your chest.

“But they never talk to each other and they stopped seeing each other. That’s what I heard.”

You looked at Kyungsoo before the both of you got up and walk away from the cafeteria. The rest of the day was hell for you. A lot of question running down on your mind, ‘what if Baekhyun accept her feeling?’ ‘But our relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter