Luhan (3)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and You

“  Catch me girl, catch me now. Catch me if you wanna. Catch me if you wanna. Ca-ca-ca-c-catch me if you~ ” You sang happily just like other Cassiopeia, along with your boyfriend, Luhan.

“  Baby catch me. Catch me. Catch me girl, tonight~ ”

You kept chanting and singing with your boyfriend as both of you watch TVXQ’s concert that held in your town. As the Cassiopeia, the both of you decided to watch it and tried both of your bests to get the concert ticket. And now, as the both of you saw Changmin and Yunho performed right in front of your bare eyes, you couldn’t help but jump and singing in excitement with Luhan holding your hand, firmly, as he jump along with you.

“Oh oppa, give me the camera please. Oh God, look!! They’re so cool!!” You jump excitedly after Yunho and Changmin appeared with another customs and start singing Keep Your Head Down. “Aish! It didn’t come out well!” You hissed in annoyance when you saw the result of the photos that you were taking earlier.

“Why honey?” Luhan tilted his head toward you to see the photos you were taking. “Aigoo, it didn’t come out well, uh? Here, let me take it for you.” He offered his hand to take the camera from you.

“Being a shortie is , yeah I know. But I want to take it by myself.” You pouted when you realize most of all the photos are covered by a dark shadow of people in front of you, thanks to your short height. “Aish! Why those people are have to be that high so I can’t take a picture? And why does that guy has to lifting up that girl at the time like this? So irritating!”

You then looked at Luhan with unknowing meaning as he looked back confusedly. “What?” He was questioning you.

“Pick me up, oppa. Just like what he does to her.” You pointed at the couple in front of you before looked at Luhan again with your pleading eyes.

“Why should I?” His eyes widened in response after he heard your request.

“Because you're my boyfriend and I don’t want to ride on someone else’s shoulder, or should I?”

“NO! No, no, no, no…” He shook his index finger frantically in front of you as he looked at you with his serious face. “Okay, come on. Climb up.” He then said before squatting down in front of you, showing his back for you.

“Thanks oppa~” You gave his cheek a light peck before climbing up on Luhan’s shoulder which was gain a shy smile from him.

Within a second, your vision toward stage became clearer as you were higher than any other people, including the girl that blocked you from taking a picture earlier and you started to take a lot of picture of your oh-so-favorite-group.

“Did the picture come out well?” Luhan asked you after you took a lot of pictures and you checked on them. The both of you have already back to your share apartment as the concert was over an hour ago.

“Yes. Thanks to you, oppa.” You said, still busy with your camera so you didn’t really give attention to Luhan.

“Yah! Don’t ignoring me. Don’t you know my shoulder is hurt now?”

“Oh, really?” You smiled as you looked at the picture of Changmin that looked right into your camera.

“What is that? Why are you smiling? Do you like it when I got hurt? Yah!” In a second, the cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter