Kris (3)

EXO'S One-Shot Collection {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and You

“Let’s just break up.” Kris’ words kept repeating in your mind as the tears start running down your cheeks, again. Although your eyes were closed, you could still imagine how cold his expression was when he said those hurtful words. You could feel how your heart, no, how your body felt like broken into a thousand pieces after that. And you could feel how hard you tried to prevent any single tear drop from your watery eyes.

Kris, your boyfriend for three years dumped you after two months or more treated you like you were somewhat a stranger. His caring, lovely, funny and gentleman side gone without a trace since two months ago as he started to become like totally jerk. His busy schedule due to his work – he's the head manager on his father’s company- totally become more busy to the extent he rarely –and almost never- give you any message, call, news or anything if you didn’t ask him first. There was no date or anything for the past two months and you never complained about it, well, not until this night when you insisted to meet him because it’s been almost a month since the last time you met him – and it was you who visited him to his office, and let’s just say that it wasn’t went smooth- beside the fact that you never really talked to each other so you start questioning about your relationship with him.

Earlier That Night

You entered a small but cozy café and choose a place near the window as you looked at your watch. 6.45 PM, you come earlier than what time you and Kris agreed to meet. Finally you could meet Kris again after a long time and eventually could talk to him although it was you who asked him with a little bit force to meet and after argued a little with him finally he gave up and fulfilled your wish. This thought made a happy smile crossed your face.

You then remember how these past two months have be totally hell for you and the reason of it was Kris, your lovely boyfriend. Yeah, that guy suddenly became like stranger to you and it felt like suddenly he disappeared from your life. There was no message or call from him that asked about your day, or how he told you that he really want to meet you but he couldn’t because of his damn works, how he told you how he missed you, how he missed your home-made meals and how he said he loved you with the tone and feel which was just him who could say it and made a lot of butterflies flew around your stomach.

You looked at your watch as the waitress of that café asked you whether you want to order or not. 7.40PM, he late for 40 minutes although he never late to attend your date, all of your dates. You smiled at the waitress then ordered a cup of vanilla latte as you fished out your phone from your bag. You hesitated to text or call him or not. But then let out a small sighed as you put your phone on the table, you decided to wait for him.

The cup in front of you almost empty but the guy that you waiting for still didn’t appear. You started to feel uneasy as you think if something bad has happened to your boyfriend. You picked your phone and started to call Kris. After tried five times to call him you eventually gave up because he didn’t picked any of it. You looked at your watch again and you couldn’t describe what you feel as a lot of emotion mixed in your heart. 8.58 PM, he almost late for two hours. Should you leave? What if he came when you left? When will you able to meet him again if you didn’t meet him now? You felt your eyes star clouded but you hold it back.

“Why are you keep calling me? I told you that I’ll come. Geez!” You heard a voice that you wanted to hear, a deep but has a sweet melody to your ear that belonged to your boyfriend but sadly, the sweet melody of that voice couldn’t be heard as that voice was more flat and gave a slight annoying feeling.

You looked at the guy that standing in front of you in disbelief, like really? After almost one month didn’t see you he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter