Broken Promise

The Forbidden Love Between Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(listen to this song,while you're reading:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvuEGIqCQw)

Author POV

Even tought Jiyeon accepted ,trought her mind something wasn't good.

''Still,I fell insecure with this relationship and as you could see but you didn't ,I killed my own fiancee.So  *sigh*'' Eunjung was suprised and shocked to hear the younger's words.''But you couldn't see because you were already crazy back then.'' Jiyeon added and took her hands awaya from Eunjung,and stood.

''I accepted so easlily withouth thinking,I'm sorry.It's not your fault.'' Jiyeon explained crossing her arms and looking down.Then a pair of hands slowly moved around her little waist.''I didn't said that it's my fault or yours either.'' Eunjung whispered with a husky voice in younger's ear.

''We can't it's forbidden.'' Jiyeon spoke turning to face Eunjung.''Everything can be forbidden but love not.'' the older's face came closer to Jiyeon's.

''We can be together?'' the younger asked innocently.''Forever and never separated.'' Eunjung's last words before pressing her lips against Jiyeon's.Withouth realising the younger responded and opened for Eunjung to come inside her.The older's tongue made way,starting to play roughly.She stopped the kiss heading to Jiyeon's earlobe,kissing it.

''Ahh..'' Jiyeon started to moan.''I love you.'' the older whispered in her ear.She didn't responded,and continued to moan.Eunjung finally decide to go down,living kisses to Jiyeon's milky skin,she finally arrived at younger's s.She started to kiss the place where Jiyeon's tattoo were and the younger's hand moved to Eunjung's neck withouth realising touching her tattoo from back.Both of them started to feel awkward,withouth observing their powers were activated.Jiyeon's eyes become red as fire while Eunjung's blue as the sky.They stopped and made eye-contact for a while,then started a rough kiss.

~~~

''What's going on Your Majesty?'' Ciel asked.''Something bad happened?'' the Ppalgang's ''King''  said.''Where is Jiyeon?'' the man stood angry and asked.''I-In forest.'' Ciel observed the man expression.''Go and bring her here,or whatever I'm going to get her,she did something that can't be forgived so easly.'' her father's things were prepared and with a little army with 25 people he headed to forest.

~~~

''Gah..'' 

''Kang Jun?'' Eunjung's mother asked.''T-that brat d-did something bad.'' Eunjung's father said.

''I need to find her,what she did is forbidden and it's a disgrace for our clan.'' the man stood.''Prepare my things I'm getting her back,even she's going to die by my hand.'' 

Then his things were prepared ,taking with him a little amry with 30  people he headed to forest.

''I felt it too,it's just a forbidden love.'' her mother said while seeing her husband leaving.

~~~

''Eunjung-ahhh..stop ,wait they're coming.'' Jiyeon tried to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter