We Meet Again

The Forbidden Love Between Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

A new day.

Jiyeon was bored as always ,just staying indoor doesn't make her happy.She wanted to have fun,then she thought to go in forest for hunting.

''Ciel!'' she called him.''Yes,Your Highness?''

''I want to go for hunting.'' she said smiling.''Then I'll prepare the jeep.'' he said and wanted to leave.

''I want the horse.'' Jiyeon said.''The horse?'' he thought that she had something bad in her mind.''Prepare Jun,repare him.'' she commanded and the servant obeyed.Jiyeon prepared her things,the maids made some food.Then after some good minutes she was ready.

''Jun-ah,I really missed you.'' Jiyeon was so happy to see her horse.It's a pure black stallion.''Everything is ready, I'll put two guards to acompany you.'' Ciel said.

''I want to be alone.'' she said and left.''Be careful there can be other clans.'' Ciel shouted.

''Yess!!'' she shouted back.

~~~

''Ahh,I'm so boreeeddd~!'' Eunjung started to sing it over and over again.''Let's go in forest.'' Suzy suggested.''Ok.'' Eunjung's face was bright.They prepared things.

''Can we ride a horse?'' Suzy suggested with puppy eyes.''Logic,we can't go with motorbike or jeep.'' Eunjung said and laugh.

The horse was prepared.Then they left.

Without knowing Suzy was holding Eunjung's waist tight.''Are you ok?'' the older asked.''Yes,why?'' Suzy leaned her head on Eunjung's back.

''Just asking.''

''Unnie,can I see your tattoo?'' Suzy suddenly asked.''Sure but it's not a tattoo,it's a sign and I was born with it.'' the older said.Suzy started to look at it and touch it.''How it feels?'' she suddenly asked.''What do you mean?'' Eunjung was confused.''My touch.'' 

''I don't know I don't feel nothing.'' Eunjung answered with a little laugh in her voice,then for her suprise Suzy leaned a kiss on the older's neck.

''Are you sure?'' Eunjung knew what Suzy wanted but she didn't wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter