morning

Luhan's Mistake
It was 7am in the morning, the sun was awake, shining brightly up in the sky, the birds were singing their wake up call. There was a lump in a bed dreaming away about baozis in lala land instead of getting ready for school. "Xiuminnie wake up" his mother gently shook him trying to wake him up. "Uhhhhh..... I don't want to wake up...no no no let me sleep.... my baozis come back to me ..let me eat you" xiumin sleep talked. His mother getting fed up shook xiumin violently and screamed "if you don'twake up, no more baozis for you." Upon hearing this treacherous sentence xiumin immediately shot up from and his bed eyes wide open begging his mom for anything but that. "Umma I am awake. Please don't take my babies away from me" he pleaded with his puppy eyes and lips quivering making him look so cute that his mom couldn't resist. "Aigoo my baby soo cute" his mom squealed while pinching her baby's cute,fluffy cheek. "Okay okay. Stop using your aegyo.I can't take it. You'll get your baozis." "Umma I love you."xiumin said and hugged his mom. His mom soon left the room leaving xiumin to get ready for school. Xiumin was a 17 year old guy who had cute ,chubby cheeks which was flawless which made him look like a baozi and like a 5 year old instead of a 17.