Final

Is It Just A One Side Love?

 

I’m just sixteen, “sweet sixteen”. It’s too young and too dumb to get into a relationship I want to forget about my feeling to someone that I like. Because I think the man that I like is in love with one of my best friend. I got 3 best friends, the kind, the prettiest and the most secret person. I’m just an ugly duck in the group. Wearing a spectacles, not that pretty, and of course the dumbest.

The person that I like got a same class with my 2 best friends the prettiest and the most secret person. And the person that I like probably like the prettiest one. I always come to my best friend’s class because I want to see him. Thankfully my friends didn’t notice it. I look at him. He was reading a book. I can see he is smiling. I like it, no I love it.

I can tell that he is noticed that I keep stare at him. He look at me, our eyes is met. I quickly look at my friends, there are still chit chat about something, and I didn’t know what are there talking about because I am busy to look at him. I look at him again, he still look at me. OH GOD! I am BUSTED!

I quickly pull my best friend’s the kind one wrist. ‘Hyoyeon lets go, I think our teacher is already come to our class. Taeyeon, Jessica we go first’. My best friend Jessica whining ‘It still early, I bet you teacher still didn’t come’ ‘Yes, why are you in a rush, we still didn’t complete our story’ Taeyeon also whining. ‘Just give me a sec YoonA, we still in the middle of story’ Hyoyeon say to me while look at me with a strange face. ‘You are the one who always late go to the class, just chill, will you YoonA?’ Taeyeon continue say to me. ‘Then I will go first.’ I say as I can see Hyoyeon will not want to go to the class with me. ‘OMG YoonA you are so lame, okay, we can go’ Hyoyeon say goodbye to Taeyeon and Jessica.

‘What’s wrong with you YoonA?’ Hyoyeon ask me with a not satisfied tone. I just shake my head as ‘Nothing’. ‘Sicca was true, there are still no teacher come’ she look at me. ‘As I said just now ‘I will go first’ then you don’t have to come with me, but you come too, so it’s not my fault, and why you have to mad at me because of that?’ I ask her with an angry tone. ‘Because I talk to them about important thing’ ‘Then you can go to their class again if u wants!’ Everyone look at the two of us. I just sat at my place and take out my textbook. She look at me, maybe she feel weird with my action.

She sat beside me, and hold my left shoulder. She gave me a what-wrong-with-you face. Again I shake my head, and she just gave up with my action and take out her text book too, because our teacher is coming. At 2 p.m. our school finally over. ‘YoonA, what is our homework today? I scared that I will forget about it.’ My best friend asks me. ‘Hmm, you should write them down, first of all is math from 25 until 27 pages. English, about the He Had a Quiet Eyes poem you have to search about the theme. And lastly History, chapter 5 made a short note for that chapter, that’s only’ she smile at me and say thank you.

It is already 2:15 p.m. ‘Should we wait for them?’ she asks me. ‘It’s already 2:15 p.m. if I late my dad will scold me’. I say to her without answering her question.’ Then we just go now, they will understand it’.
 

At 5p.m. I got a message from someone

Someone: Hi *wink*
YoonA: Sorry for ask but who is this?
Someone: It’s me *smile*
YoonA: Sorry sir, if u only want to play with me, u better stop it now, because I didn’t in that mood.
Someone: Sir? *laugh* why are you stare at me when you come to my class?

YoonA chocked herself. Is this JongHyun? I ask myself. Oh My God! Where in hell he got my phone number?

YoonA: JongHyun-ssi? Is this you? Or is someone play a prank on me?
JongHyun: It’s me, now can I ask again why are you stare at me when you come to my class?
YoonA: Stare? Who stare at you, oh god!
JongHyun: Don’t deny it Im YoonA.

Who told him about my name!

YoonA: Where you got my phone number? And who told you about my full name?
JongHyun: I ask Taeyeon and Jessica. Why? U didn’t like it? I want to call you. *wink .. wink*

He wants to call me? Is he crazy or something? I am so gonna kill that 2 girls. But, didn’t he like Jessica, why he wants my phone number?

YoonA: Why you want my phone number?
JongHyun: Because I LIKE YOU?

He like me? He must just playing, because he put a “?” symbol. But if he likes me, then I am not one side love then? But if it’s not then it still one side love? Is it? Why my heart is beats so fast? Why he text me? Did this is all true? Somebody pinch me! Am I in a dreamland? Help me! Wake me up!!

JongHyun: Hello? Is anyone there? Did u mad at me? I’m just joking u know.

See! He is only playing with me, but why my heart felt so hurt. Well, it’s only one side love, what did u expect Im YoonA?

“Yah! What are u doing? Go help mom cook at the kitchen” My older sister order me. ‘I’m tired unnie!’ I say to her. ‘Tired seriously Im YoonA? Seriously?’ she gave me a death glare. ‘Arasso unnie! Aigoo’. After I help my mom cook some meat and vegetables, we start to eat. My younger sister help with the dishes, my older sister help wipe the table and my youngest sister, well she only 2 so, she just start playing with her toys. And I just want to sleep, but I have to study first, then I remember, I still didn’t reply his message. And when I look at my phone I can see like a dozen messages from him.

JongHyun: Did u still mad at me? Text me back.. Please.. *puppy eyes*
JongHyun: Yah! You better text me back.
JongHyun: Im YoonA I’m sorry 
JongHyun: Im YoonA??
JongHyun: Please
JongHyun: Fine!

And etc. 

Oh god! He really think that I am mad at him? Let me text him.

YoonA: Yah! Lee JongHyun! I am not mad at you, just now I am helping my mom at the kitchen and I am having my dinner. And why you have to mad about it! Aigoo ~~

5 minutes later ..
10 minutes later ..
15 minutes later ..

JongHyun: Sorry, just like I said I LIKE YOU 

Aishh! Why he make my heart beats so fast again! I hate you Lee JongHyun for making me like you!

YoonA: I want to sleep. Bye :D
JongHyun: Dream about me :p ..

Aisshh! I hate it but at the same time I like it. Is it wrong?

YoonA wake up because she got a message from JongHyun and Taeyeon.

JongHyun: Wake up sleepy head! :p

This guy!

Taeyeon: Im YoonA, I am sorry, I forgot to tell you that I gave your phone number to JongHyun yesterday .. I hope you are not mad at me *puppy eyes* Sorry Im YoonA. I will buy you a breakfast. Sorry again, he force me to tell your phone number, if I didn’t tell him, he said that he will bullying me. Sorry Im YoonA

Aigoo ~~ I am so gonna kill you TaeYeon!

After I read their text. I take my towel and go straight to my bathroom and take my shower. I wore my uniform, and I didn’t wear my spectacles because my mom gave me a lens. It is in a brown color, fit with my eyes color. I tie my hair into one, and wear some powder. As I go to the kitchen to take my breakfast, my whole family shocked to see me except my youngest sister like I said she is only 2. I only give them a ‘what’ face.

‘You look so different’ my older sister says. ‘Hmm? I don’t feel different’. ‘You look beautiful honey’ My mom say as she smile to me and my dad. ‘Well, thank you I guess?' I said to them. 'Now can we go I am afraid we are late’ My younger sister to my dad.

When I step at my school, everyone look at me. I can hear some of them say ‘Is she a new student?’ ‘she looks beautiful then me’ ‘ Is she a an idol or something’ Did I really look different? I just take of my spectacle, and tie my hair, I know all this time I kind of messy but did I that messy until they can’t recognize me? I ask myself.

I step into my classroom. Hyoyeon! I call my best friend. She looks at me. Then she looks at her right then left. I call her, why she has to looks on her right and left. Yah! Hyoyeon, did u finish our homework? I ask her. ‘YoonA? Im YoonA?’ ‘Yes it’s me silly!’ ‘You look good, I mean you look beautiful’ ‘Seriously Hyoyeon? You want to play with me?’ ‘Seriously Im YoonA u look beautiful, where is your spectacle?’ ‘I didn’t wear it, I had my lens.’ I tell her. I can see her face still shock.

Hyoyeon ask me to join her go to Taeyeon and Jessica classroom, but with everything happen last night, I will not want to go there, will NOT! ‘Okay then’ Hyoyeon say. Thank god she didn’t ask why. I go to our school garden, since no one there, I take my time to read some books there. I read about Man From Mars Woman From Venus book. Suddenly someone tap my shoulder. It’s LEE JONGHYUN!

‘You look pretty today.’ I just look at him. ‘Why?’ He asks me ‘Nothing’ I answer him ‘Why are u here? Alone?' He asks me again ’Relaxing myself’ ‘aah, you know I am serious about my text’ He suddenly say to me. My heart beat so fast, like so fast. ‘Which one?’ Please don’t tell me the I LIKE YOU part!. ‘I like you, since we at a 3rd grade, since u help me when I got bullied’ I just keep silent. ‘I know what is in your mind; you must think I am insane. But I don’t care; I get courage to tell you because I got to know that you like me too.’ I chocked myself, I want to die, who in hell tell him about that. ‘Your best friend tells me, TaeYeon, she said that she saw your diary, she told me because she knew too that I like you. I want to tell u all this time but I got scared, I scare it is just one side love. I got even brave to tell that I like you when you stare at me yesterday’ He explain it to me. ‘But, it is not, isn’t it?, it just like drama isn't it?, it just a one side love right? He continues say to me.

I look at him, he look at me. Suddenly warm lips kiss my forehead. I smile at him.‘So it’s not a one side love then?’ He asks me again. I nod my head. ‘I love you Im YoonA!’ He says to me. ‘Me too’ I say to him.

So it is not a dream, so it is not just me that like him, so it’s not like a drama where the ugly kid didn’t get her prince charming. So it is not a stupid one side love :). Thank you God :)

 


Sorry guys, if it is not like what you are imagine :( And sorry for the grammar and English, English is not my main language, sorry if it is not good enough for you to read. Sorry :(( .

By: DeerBurning ft Pyrotechnics.. ^^