Final

Sore Throat

Enjoy!

Suho rub his eyes as he reached his phone. His eyes widen when he realized his phone showed him that it was 6 am already and the worse thing is they need to go to KBS on 7. He hurriedly shook Chen's body "Chen, wake up, we're late! Chen!" he shook Chen's body but no response.

He ruffled his hair and quickly ran to the bathroom. He sighed a relief, realized that no one was in the bathroom.

Sehun's eyes were half open, he felt something on his throat and it was annoying. He cleared his throat, but that annoying thing still on its place. He cleared his throat once again but it did not work. He glanced at sleepy Luhan and shook his body. Luhan groaned and got up reluctantly. "What's going on, Sehun-ah?" he asked as he rub his eyes. Sehun didn't answer, instead he pointed on his throat. Luhan raised one of his eyebrow, "What's with your throat?"

Without any question he grabbed his flashlight on the table near his bed "Open wide." he demanded, and Sehun opened his mouth. Luhan carefully examined his throat. "Your throat, there's a little wound. Do you find it hard to talk?" Luhan turn off his flashlight. Sehun nodded.

Suddenly the door opened, the sleepy manager was presented in front of them. "Come on kids, we're going to be late!" he demanded. "But I am sleepy.." D.O groaned as he rub his eyes. "No buts because I want you all ready in fifteen minutes okay?" he was about to leave until Luhan approached him "But manager-nim! How about Sehun?"

Manager raised one of his eyebrow "What's with him?"

"I think he's feeling unwell, probably sore throat." Luhan rub his nape. "It's fine, he can do lipsync."

"He find it hard to talk manager-nim! He need to see the doctor!" Luhan insisted. "I will take care of him." manager shook his head. "No Luhan, you have lots of schedule today. I'll find someone who might willing to take care of that kid okay?" he tapped Luhan's shoulder and left him.

Sehun was lying on his bed until all member suddenly approached him. Suho sit on his bed and ruffle his lovely maknae's hair. "Sehun-ah, you are free for today. We're going to perform without you, is that okay?"

"Don't worry, someone will come and take care of you. Get well soon Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun added. Sehun just nod, he can't say a word at all since his throat was very hurt.

Someone knocked the dorm's door. Chanyeol rushed to the door, and his jaw dropped upon he saw a lady stood up in front of him. "S-seohyun noona? What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked out loud.

"Yah wae so loud huh? Don't you-" Chen stopped his speech when he saw his favourite SNSD member. "Annyeong noona." he smiled sweetly. "Aish, you two. Ask her to come in!" manager shouted from Sehun's room. "Come in, noona!" Chanyeol said as he open the door.

Everyone's jaw dropped upon they saw Chanyeol and Chen along with a lady that was very familiar with them. "Manager-nim? What is Joohyun noona doing here?" Baekhyun asked curiously. "Well she will take care of Sehun."

Luhan raised his eyebrow "I thought you'll ask stylist noona?" he crossed his arms.

"Sadly she's busy right now. And Seohyunnie is free for today. Is that right, Seohyunnie?" manager winked his left eye cheekily, making every EXO member who were there wanted to throw up. "Ewww manager-nim, stop your flirty attitude! You're too old for Joohyun noona, you know that?" Chen said. "Aish, you are just jealous, hopeless fanboy." manager replied mockingly, earned a laugh by everyone except Chen, he just crossed his arms and pouted.

Sehun just laughed along with , but his eyes never leave Seohyun. He didn't know that his favourite noona will take care of him. The lady luck apparently still looking at him. He continued daydreaming happily until Kai tapped him on shoulder "What are you looking at?" he asked mockingly. Sehun shook his hand in front of Kai's face, there was a slight blush on his cheek.

"Okay kids let's go! Seohyunnie thank's a lot by the way." manager bowed. Seohyun smiled "It's okay. It's better than staying at dorm alone anyway. And good luck guys!" she bowed and waved her hand.

Everyone then heading to the door, but Luhan suddenly stopped and turned. "Sehun-ah, behave well okay?" he chuckled. Sehun frowned and stared at Luhan with 'Im-no-longer-a-kid-hyung' look.

Then everyone left the dorm. There was only Seohyun and Sehun left. Wow, Sehun never been in one roof with a woman unless his mother.

Seohyun took her flashlight and sit on the side of Sehun's bed. "Open wide, please?" Sehun opened his mouth as Seohyun examined his throat just like Luhan did earlier. "Hm, it's not that serious. Tomorrow you'll be fine." she smiled and put her flashlight on the table.

Sehun felt a slight blush on his cheek. "Sehun-ah, you have fever too? Manager oppa did not tell me if you suffered from fever." she put her hand on Sehun's forehead. Sehun could felt his heartbeat faster.

'Noona, you are the one who caused my fever.' his inner said. "I'll cook something for you. Wait for me, okay?" Seohyun got up, leaving Sehun. When she disappeared, Sehun just smiled while he touched his forehead.

Flashback

"So this is SM Entertainment." Sehun's eyes watched the building in admiration. How lucky he was! At first he thought the lady who followed him was a culprit, but apparently that lady was someone from SM who offered him for audition.

It has been few months after Sehun trained here. Unfortunately, the bullying issue there was right. Some trainee bullied him a lot when he entered this company. Sehun was a quiet one, he prefer not to take revenge and just let them. Lucky for him he met Suho who kept protecting him from those bullier.

One day, Sehun walked along the street alone, he gripped a bag of bubble tea that he bought for Suho. Suho was unable to attend the practice that day due to his injury. He smiled happily, until three persons approached him. The same trainees who bullied him everyday.

"What do you want?" Sehun asked bravely. One of them smirked "Whoa, chill man! What's that on your hand?" he tried to grab the plastic bag but Sehun was faster. "Leave me alone! I'm tired of getting bullied. What's my fault? Why won't you stop bullying me?"

"What's your fault? Oh yeah, he asked what's his fault?" the leader laughed as the rest followed him. "We're supposed to be in EXO! We've been trained longer than you. You didn't deserve it!" the leader grabbed Sehun's collar and ready to punch him.

"Leave him alone you bunch of jerks!" suddenly a girl's voice interrupted them. She walked closer "You better leave before I tell Soonkyu unnie. You're in danger, you know that?"

They stuttered. The leader released his grip and ran away, followed by his gang, leaving Sehun dumbfounded by her action.

That milky-skinned girl looking at him, worried. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" she asked as she pat him on the shoulder. Sehun was speechless "Um, hello? Are you here?" the girl waved her hand as she let out a giggle. God, even the way she giggle was very charming.

Sehun quickly shook his head "I'm okay sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida." he bowed. "Oh come on, drop the formalities! Just call me Seohyun!"

A moment later, he felt her hand touched his. And his heart slowly beat faster for the first time in his life.

End of Flashback

"Sehun-ah, what are you thinking about?"

Sehun stopped daydreaming and shook his head, he mouthed a "nothing" but no voice heard. He can't even say any word, his throat was very hurt.

He looked at his phone, 12:30 pm. He had a great time with Seohyun, he must admit. Despite her innocent and shy attitude, apparently she was a funny and cheerful person. Even today they watched Keroro together - an anime which Sehun really dislike before.

"Um Sehun-ah, manager oppa texted me that they'll be home early and bring you to doctor." she told him innocently. Sehun frowned, a disappointment obviously showed on his face. "Wae? You should be happy, come on!" Sehun stared at her while pouting.

"Aish, I told you not to eat something carelessly. See?" Seohyun nag once again. "Noo...na.. um.." Sehun finally spoke but he struggled a lot.

"Do you want to say something hm?" Seohyun grab her notebook from her bag and a pen. "Here, write it here."

Sehun smiled and began to write something. Then he gave it to Seohyun.

"I'm glad you are the one who take care of me."

Seohyun giggled. "You can get someone who's 100 times better than me, Sehun-ah!"

Sehun frowned and wrote more.

"But I want someone like you. Just like you. There's nobody like you."

Seohyun smiled innocently "Yeah that's right! There's nobody like me!"

'Innocent noona.' Sehun thought, and wrote more.

"Noona, you didn't get what I mean?"

Seohyun raised one of her eyebrow, and she stared at Sehun in confusion. Sehun just sighed as he wrote more.

"Noona, be my girlfriend. I have liked you since you protected me from those bullier." Seohyun's eyes widen when she read that, but Sehun continued writing. "Can't you notice me? That little kid who always bought you a cup of bubble tea everyday after you finished your practice?"

"Sehun-ah.." Seohyun stopped her sentence when Sehun put his finger on her lips, and stared at her with 'let-me-continue-first' look.

"I like you noona. I know that you felt the same way. Why don't we just stop this noona-dongsaeng relationship and let's date secretly?"

Seohyun blushed upon she read the last sentence from Sehun. She stared at Sehun's beautiful eyes, she noticed there was sincere love inside his eyes. She nodded, and Sehun couldn't hide his happiness. They stared at each other's eyes, as if they were seeing each other's soul. 'Probably I'll just kiss her on the forehead..' he thought as they lean closer.

Without hesitation he pulled her for a peck on her lips. She looked down shyly, while Sehun couldn't stop smiling.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing 11 boys and 1 man smirked at them. "I see what you did there, Oh Sehun." Kai said mockingly.

Sehun smiled shyly, at least they didn't have anything to explain since his friends had seen everything.

The End

FINISH!! ㅋㅋㅋ yeah finally.

So guys, what do you think about Growl teaser? It was very awesome!! OMG I'm so excited OMG

Feel free to submit your opinion. Kamsahamnida :)