The Lighthouse

The Call for Help
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only one day until the concert and the members of B1A4 were excited. This concert sold over 2,000 tickets, making it their biggest audience ever. The members were in their dorms thinking about how to celebrate on stage.

"Alright guys, any ideas?" Jinyoung sat on the couch.

"Should we just look at the audience?" Baro offered.

Jinyoung looked at Baro with a "Are you serious?" look then Baro looked at the wall as if it was most entertaining thing in the world.

"Maybe fan service?" Sandeul asked.

"Yeah, but what?" Gongchan looked at Sandeul, "You know, they only want us to either kiss each other or .."

"Or what?" CNU continued.

"Huh.. I think that's the only thing they want us to do." Gongchan answered CNU.

Jinyoung sat in silence throughout their conversation, not hearing the others. An imaginary light bulb lit in his mind making him sit up, snapping his fingers.

"I got an idea." Jinyoung smiled at the other members.

"What is it? Is it better than mine?!" Baro rudely asked.

...

The five members stood on stage as they finished their last song. The fans were shouting, asking for an encore for they didn't want the concert to end so soon. Jinyoung smiled bright as his face appeared on the big screen behind him. He grabbed his microphone tightly, as he slowly opened his mouth.

"I'm so glad that you guys were able to come today. This night was special since we were able to share this experience with you." Jinyoung gave a sigh, " We sold over 2,000 tickets, making it our biggest audience ever!"

Fans cheered as Jinyoung made his speech. He continued, "Now, we have a surprise for you."

Confetti exploded into the air while the big screen showed pictures that no one has ever seen before. Fans awed, taking the chance to bring out their cameras to take pictures. When all of the confetti cleared the stage, the members made a formation. Jinyoung had his right arm arch with Baro's arched left arm while Sandeul and Gongchan did the same as Baro's elbow touched with Sandeul's. CNU's arms were wide apart while hold a banner that wrote "SARANGHAE" as he kneed down. The formation they made was heart, making the fans cheer louder than before.

"Goodnight everyone! Be safe!" Sandeul shouted as the concerted ended.

The members walked backstage, heading towards to the dressing room after turning the corner of the lowly, lit hallway.

"I need a shower." Gongchan's voice choked as he smelled his armpits.

"You do!" CNU gagged, sneakily smelling Gongchan.

"Yah! Get away from my pits." Gongchan smacked CNU away, flailing his arms at the guy who smelled him.

Jinyoung laughed at his band mates as Sandeul just shook his head, "Why am I band mates with these people?"

Baro wrapped his arm around Sandeul, "Come on, you love us."

"Sure sure." Sandeul walked off into the dressing room, but Baro saw a small smile on Sandeul's face before he left. Baro walked in the dressing room next, before CNU and Gongchan walked inside.

Jinyoung was last to enter the dressing, but before he did, a light flickered at the corner of his eyes. Stepping back, he stared in the direction of the light and the mysterious light flickered again.

"Aren't you coming in?" CNU asked Jinyoung, still in the dressing room.

"Yeah..don't wait up, okay? I'll be back." He closed the door, slowly walking in the direction of the flickering light.  

Fear filled his body, his mind was telling him to go back in the dressing room, but he still walked slowly to the light.
"What's the worst that can happen? "He thought.

At the end of the hallway, he squat down to only find a small flashlight. Picking it up, he stared at the flashlight, wondering why it was flickering. Suddenly, he felt a hard, cold pipe hit the back of his head, making him unconscious.

...

Opening his eyes, he felt a pain on the back of his head. Trying to move, he realized that he couldn't. Jinyoung was tied tightly with a rope to something hard. Looking around, he saw gray cement walls and a small television in front of him. The place seemed to be abandoned to what he concluded.

"Where am I? What happened last night?" Jinyoung said in his mind.

He asked these questions to himself, when suddenly the small television in front of him .

"It has been 2 weeks since the Korean idol, Jinyoung, has disappeared. Police concludes that he has been kidnapped. The evidence is that a small, black flashlight had his fingerprints the night he disappeared. I am here with the members of B1A4. Now, do you have thoughts or ideas about his whereabouts?" A news reporter broadcasted as he turned to B1A4.

Two weeks? What the hell? How come no one has found me yet?!

"No, I don't. But can I say something. Maybe he could be listening to us right now." CNU gloomily said. Jinyoung's jaw dropped, as he saw CNU's face. It looked like he hasn't slept in days and his face is getting skinny.

"Jinyoung, if you're listening to this, just hear me out. We're worried sick about you. Help is on the way. Just stay with us." Jinyoung's band mate said.

The news reporter nodded slightly, moving onto Baro. Baro held the microphone tightly in his hands. Gulping, he finally said, "Jinyoung. I'm so sorry about yelling at you the day of the concert. Please come back, we're friends right? Forgive me. I was wrong. I'm being sincere; I just want you to come back safe and sound."

The news reporter put his hand Baro's right shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "That's all the time we have, the people of South Korea. You have seen this live, at chann-"

The small television turned off, making Jinyoung look around. A girl walked in sight, who looked normal, but sometimes things aren't always what they seem.

"Help, I've been kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter