Final

All Yours

 

“Wonnie~ not there!”

Kyuhyun complained as Siwon’s lips were planted on his chest, a little bit above the middle of his s.

“You don’t get to complain, sweetheart”

Siwon muttered before going back to nibbling on his lover’s skin while his hands were roaming his sides, sensually massaging their way from top to bottom.

“B-But what did I do… Nngh” Kyuhyun couldn’t stop his moan since Siwon’s touch was igniting his body on fire. He just came home a few minutes ago, finding Siwon already waiting for him in bed. Once he lied down, he was immediately stripped out of his shirt and attacked by those sinful lips of his lover.

Siwon pulled away, probing his weight on his elbow as he gazed at the flushed look on his boyfriend’s face.

“You know the deal, right?”

Kyuhyun nodded, his lips pouting as he sulked, knowing exactly what got him into this deal in the first place.

“Let me remind you” Siwon started, his rough hand moved to caress Kyuhyun’s chest before it rested on his cheek.

Kyuhyun bit on his lower lip as he remembered how his stupid mouth blurt out such an offer to which Siwon was too ecstatic to refuse. To his defense, Siwon was sulking and giving him the silence treatment only because Kyuhyun took yet another picture with a fellow colleague from work and on top of that, he refused Siwon’s date because he already made plans with the other man. He knew his boyfriend was jealous, but that time was different because Siwon was really upset and felt rejected. So, Kyuhyun was helpless and thus said the first thing that came to his mind.

“We agreed that whenever you do something to upset me, I’ll get to mark you whenever I want”

Siwon clearly stated, earning a whimper from the younger who hid his face behind his hands, leaving Siwon giggling before pecking the pout sticking out.

“Wonnie”

“Yes baby”

Kyuhyun slowly withdrew his hands as he guiltily stared at Siwon before asking “Do I upset you that much?”

The question made Siwon’s eyes expand as he surprisingly gazed at his lover. He could see the tiny sadness in his orbs and he felt the need to assure him.

“You do, but that’s kind of my fault”

Kyuhyun perked his eyebrows in confusion as he questionably looked at him.

“Well, because I’m always jealous and so possessive over you, even the tiniest thing upsets me. It doesn’t mean you’re doing anything wrong… sometimes… but I can’t help it”

Kyuhyun pricked a smile, hands cupping Siwon’s cheeks as he pulled him down for a chaste kiss.

“Wonnie~ I’m sorry”

Siwon frantically shook his head as he cupped one of Kyuhyun’s hands that was resting on his cheek and pressed a strong kiss on his palm.

“Baby, you shouldn’t be sorry for who I am… I just love you too much that I can’t handle seeing you with other people”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as a shade of red found its way to his face. He then admiringly gazed at his boyfriend who was lovingly smiling at him, reminding him once again of why he was in love with him.

“I love you too” he timidly whispered and the man beamed before a smirk etched on his lips.

“Still doesn’t mean you won’t get your mark”

Kyuhyun chuckled before pinching the bridge of Siwon’s nose which the latter took as an invitation to dive in to the maknae’s skin once again.

“Just don’t get me into trouble, Wonnie! I’m gonna have to wear collar shirts after this” Kyuhyun whined but Siwon didn’t bother to answer as he was too busy ravishing each inch of Kyuhyun’s flesh, while letting out satisfied groans from time to time.

Kyuhyun on the other hand, trashed his head back as his chest heaved up when his was touched, a wet hot muscle wrapped around it, emitting a loud moan from him that made his toes curl.

“You like that, don’t you?” Siwon huskily muttered, his lips attached to Kyuhyun’s neck, and his lingering breath was making Kyuhyun shiver in his arms.

 

(Skip time)

 

“Thanks Wonnie~” Kyuhyun managed to say between his panting, turning his head to the side and watching his lover getting down from his afterglow.

“Anytime, honeybee“

Kyuhyun smiled at the nickname before he rolled to the side and climbed onto Siwon’s body, lying flush on top of him while throwing his arms around him.

“Wonnie Bear…”

He waited until Siwon hummed in response before he continued You know… you really have no reason to be jealous or possessive because… I’m yours”

With the last word, he probed his head out of Siwon’s neck to be met by a broad dimpled smile like he had never seen on Siwon’s face before.

“Forever?”

Kyuhyun pressed a kiss on his cheek before replying “And always”

They tenderly stared at each other, their eyes speaking love words that only they understood, and if it weren’t for Kyuhyun’s face about to explode under Siwon’s intense loving orbs, he wouldn’t have broken their gaze and buried his head back into the man’s neck.

Siwon softly giggled at his shy boyfriend, tightening his arms around him and pressing a couple of kisses on the top of his head. He then let his hand wander down, cupping one of Kyuhyun’s juicy cheeks and making him jump from the surprise.

“Even this?” He huskily whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear and the latter nodded.

“Even these?” As he cupped Kyuhyun’s hand and brought it to his lips, pressing a light peck on each pad of his slender fingers.

“Everything” Kyuhyun muttered before pulling away enough to look into his favorite dark black orbs and added “All yours”

Siwon beamed, the grin reaching his ears as he once again wrapped his arms ever tighter around his lover and started rocking their bodies from side to side with a loud grunt to show just how much he was happy to have Kyuhyun in his arms.

“Wonnie~” Kyuhyun let out an adorable laugh that made Siwon stop the rocking and cup his cheeks, pressing a mushy kiss on his lips that made Kyuhyun laugh even more.

“You can be cheesy when you want to, Pookie!”

That comment earned him a playful punch on the chest as Kyuhyun defended “See what you’re doing to me?”

Siwon proudly smiled, taking a second to stare at his beautiful boyfriend before he stated “Well, seems that my possessiveness and jealousy didn’t rub off on you though”

Kyuhyun blushed, laying his body back on the bed as he stared at the ceiling.

“Says who?” He lowly muttered but it didn’t go unheard by Siwon whose eyebrows shot up in surprise and he rolled to his side, probing his body on his elbow as he puzzlingly looked down at Kyuhyun.

“What do you mean?”

Kyuhyun sighed, knowing he would regret this later on but when he looked at his lover’s curious face, he smiled before confessing.

“Just because I don’t mark you or throw tantrum at you when you do something stupid as to cling to other people -although I do whine at you and band you from our activities… doesn’t mean I’m not very much, super duper possessive over you”

Siwon’s face expression froze for a few seconds, eyeing the reddening cheeks and the way the chocolate orbs were avoiding his gaze before his face broke into a wide smile. He was about to comment on what he just heard but Kyuhyun wasn’t finished yet.

“I may not show my frustration all the time about the things you do that make me super jealous, because you’re mine, but…” He paused, turning to meet Siwon’s gaze before carrying on “I am very jealous and I am very possessive, so even though my tone sound calm right now, you should take this as a threat, Choi Siwon. Don’t you dare mess up with someone else because you belong to me

Siwon sweetly smiled, his thumb lovingly caressing Kyuhyun’s tinted red cheek, taking a minute to marvel yet again at the beauty in front of him before he slowly leaned down, pressing his forehead against Kyuhyun’s and nuzzling their noses together, earning him a deep hum of contentment from the man trapped underneath him.

“You’re leaving me speechless, baby” He breathed out, emanating a sweet faint giggle from Kyuhyun who closed his eyes and enjoyed their proximity and how Siwon’s warm breathe against his face was sending tingling feelings to his tummy.

“For once” He cheekily muttered, causing Siwon to plant a couple of kisses on his eyes before he rested his chin on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

The younger slowly peeked his eyes open, blushing for the umpteenth time that night at the way Siwon was staring at him.

“Will I be angry when I’ll look at the mirror?” He cutely asked, motioning to his chest where Siwon had been eating him a few minutes ago.

“Take a look”

Kyuhyun sighed then shifted his gaze down expecting to see some huge red mark in the middle of his chest but he didn’t.

He questionably looked at Siwon who sheepishly smiled at him before pointing at another spot on the left.

“Just above your heart…” He exclaimed, watching how Kyuhyun’s fingers traced the red mark with a shy smile on his face.

“Then again… I don’t think I can ever get as cheesy as you, honey”

“Good, because although I like you being cheesy, that’s kinda my genera”

Siwon proudly stated and Kyuhyun wholeheartedly laughed at his ever so adorable hot stuff.

“You’re the best, hyung. Really the best”

Siwon nodded in agreement, smugly pursing his lips into a pout “You should cherish me or someone else might snatch me from you”

Kyuhyun’s jaw fell open at his lover’s audacity, causing to push him until he was lying on his back and then he straddled his hips before seductively winking at him.

“Possessive, aren’t we?” Siwon teasingly exclaimed with a smirk, leaving Kyuhyun no choice but to show him just how much possessive he really was.

 

 

- end -