the mind of a five-year-old.

Comatose.

 

"Yah hyung! Watch out!"
 
That was the last that Luhan heard, at a tender age of five, before he felt something hit the back of his head with a loud crack. 
 
 
***
 
 
[Luhan's POV]
 
 
I felt so numb. Sick, tired. I looked around the nothingness around me, and sighed. 
 
Where am I? I don't even know. I just remember that two men called Kao and Tris–or was it Tao and Kris?– had me in a headlock a few moments before, but it felt like years ago.
 
I couldn't feel the time passing, it felt like the world had stopped revolving. 
 
After they gave up on trying to get me to cross the red line, they left me here alone, knees pressed closely to my chest, curled into a ball and rocking softly. 
 
I slowly sat up before going into a kneeling position. I didn't know how long I've been here, without food, without water, but I don't feel the hunger pangs, the dryness of being parched. 
 
I haven't seen a living being for a long, long time, besides Kris and Tao. I wonder how Sehun is doing, he was three when I left for the meaningless and empty place... How old is he now?
 
I sighed again and felt a sting on my forehead.
 
"What the hell?" I cursed as my hand instinctively went up to touch my head. That was weird, I haven't felt anything for so long, the pain actually felt good. 
 
My hands moved down towards my chest as it got harder to breathe. I went back to my previous position, curled up, eyes shut, trying my best to ignore the pain that was piercing through my lungs as each breath took more and more effort. 
 
My eyes shot open, closing as fast as it did. 
 
It's bright. Too bright. 
 
I slowly opened them again, and realised that I was staring at a white light. 
 
"White light is all seven colours mixed together? How is that possible? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet mixed together will give you a poop colour! Haha!" I could hear that familiar voice. 
 
Where was I? I tried sitting up, but it was way more painful than at the place of drought. 
 
"Mr. Lu?" A deep voice asked. I turned my head softly, facing one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen. 
 
"Oh my god, he's awake!"
 
"Woah, this is really a miracle."
 
What do they mean? I've always been awake. 
 
The man dressed in a white coat slightly widened his brown orbs when he caught my eyes, but quickly regained his composure. 
 
"I'm Doctor Choi, you can call me Siwon too." He cleared his throat before continuing. "You must be wondering where you are right?"
 
I nodded. "Yeah." My voice came out hoarse, I didn't remember my pitch being that low.
 
"Well, quite a while ago, you got into a car accident. You were riding your bicycle with Oh Sehun when a car--"
 
I froze. "Can you repeat that name?"
 
"Oh Sehun? What about him?"
 
I furrowed my eyebrows. That name brought back memories, but I couldn't put a finger on it. Everything hit me like a wave, but it was all so blur. 
 
"How long has it been?" I asked. 
 
Doctor Siwon diverted his gaze from me before muttering softly, "Fifteen years."
 
My jaw dropped. 
 
 
***
 
 
first chap is up! sorry if it . please support! comment, subscribe and upvote^.^