Finale

Black Pearl

It was another day for Sumin. Her father had wanted to arrange a marriage for her. She didn’t want an arranged marriage and said, “I won’t agree to this appa. I want to meet someone and fall in love.” He became angry and *Slap* Sumin was shocked and held her cheek. She was so angry she stormed out of the house.

 Sumin roamed around and ended up at a popular club. She had never been to a club before but decided that for one night she would forget about everything. She made her way to the bar and said, “Give me your strongest drink.” The bartender was a little weary and said, “Are you sure?”

 A few seats down was a handsome guy with wide eyes. He had a horrible day at work and decided to get a drink.

Soon the two were a little drunk and he went up to her and said, “Would you like to dance?” She was a little drunk and so she said, “Sure!”

After dancing so close for a while they ended up making out in a corner. He pulled away and said, “I’m Kyungsoo.” She said, “Sumin.” He said, “Do you want get out of here?” She nodded and soon they were in a cab on their way to his place.

 The next morning Sumin woke up and noticed she wasn’t in her room. She then felt someone put their arm over her. She freaked out and looked down and screamed.

 Kyungsoo woke up to her scream and held his head in pain. He then looked at her scared face and said, “What happened last night?” She said, “I don’t know. But why are you ?” He looked down and seen he was then looked at her and said, “You’re too.”

 She realized he was right and started freaking out. She said, “My dad is going to kill me.” He tried thinking back to what happened the night before when his bedroom door swung open and his mom came storming in. She said, “Kyungsoo why are you still…… What is going on?” Kyungsoo rubbed his head and said, “I took her purity away umma.” His mom was surprised and said, “You both will marry. Who knows if you used protection last night Kyungie.”

 They both thought about it and she didn’t want to marry the horrible old man that her dad wanted her to marry and he wasn’t going to shirk his responsibility. They both said, “Ok.” They then looked at each other in surprise.

 His mom spoke up and said, “Why don’t you two get dressed and met me downstairs. We will discuss it more then.” After his mom left they both rushed and got ready. When they were dressed Kyungsoo was about to head out first when Sumin grabbed his arm. He looked at her scared face and said, “What’s wrong?” She swallowed and said, “If my dad finds out the truth of what happened last night he will beat me.”

 He was a little surprised but said, “I’ll protect you.” She gave him a small smile and said, “Thank you.”

 They went downstairs and met with Mrs. Do. She said, “We will have the wedding in 2 weeks’ time. I know its short notice but it needs to be fast since we don’t know if you got pregnant from last night.” Sumin bite her lip and said, “C-can you not tell my parents the reason for the fast wedding?”

 His mom was surprised but said, “Ok. We will go meet your parents tonight but for now why don’t we go search for your dress, the rings and cake and Kyungsoo you can look for your tux ok?” They both decided that.

 Soon Sumin and Kyungsoo had decided on the colors for their wedding and got most everything done in one day. The good thing of being rich they could get everything done.

 

 

(his hair and tux)

 

Soon it was time for them to meet with her parents and she was getting really scared.  Kyungsoo noticed and took her hand and said, “It’ll be ok.” She relaxed a little bit at his words. They arrived at her house and headed in. When they got inside her mom rushed to her and said, “Sumin are you ok? Where did you go yesterday? Your appa is furious.”

 She took a deep breath and said, “I was with….” Kyungsoo noticed her hesitance and said, “She was with me.” Her dad had heard him answer that and came into the room and was going to hurt her when he realized who they were.  

 He said, “Let’s move to the study and talk.” They all moved to the study and Kyungsoo said, “Sumin and I will be getting married in 2 weeks. We already have everything ready.” Her parents were shocked and her mom said, “W-when did this happen?” Kyungsoo said, “We finalized everything today.”

 Her dad nodded and said, “Fine.” Sumin was much relived then her dad looked at her and said, “Since you are getting married you should move into together.” She was surprised at that and said, “O-ok.” Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and said, “Let’s go pack your stuff.” Soon she was all packed and ready to go. Kyungsoo had his friends help him move everything into his place.

 Soon two weeks had gone by and they were now man and wife. When they got back to their hotel suite after the reception he said, “We’ll have a wonderful life together.” She smiled at him and said, “Yeah we will.” She then went and grabbed something out of her bag and handed it to him. He was confused at first then said, “R-really?” She smiled and nodded.

After 8 ½ months they had a beautiful chubby little girl and lived happily ever after.