Start of the Year

365 Days with you...

*note: SHINee are all the same age here, and the are seniors while EXO are juniors, and they also the same age as each other*

 

"3.......2........1......Happy New Years!"

 

Lay laughed as his friends started cheering and dancing around. They were celebrating New Years at Suho's house and loud singing and shouting could be heard. He watched as his friends danced around crazy, music at full blast, and wondered if any of the neighbors were asleep or not. After what might have been an hour or so, the music suddenly stopped.

 

"Well, tomorrow's a busy day, I think we should go home and get some sleep," Kris said, clapping his hands together. Whines and groans are heard.

 

"But gege," Tao whined, "its New Years! can't we have a break?"

 

"Yeah," Kai agreed, "we've been practicing everyday for our next competition, but its in May. It's not that I don't want to dance, but you're being a bit too cautious, hyung."

 

In the end Kris almost agreed due to Tao's aegyo, but didn't give in, much to the dismay of the other members. Lay was walking down the street, as their houses weren't that far apart, and looked up at the sky, marveling at the snowflakes falling down, glistened by the light from the street lamps. He reached his apartment and unlocked the door.

 

"I'm home!" he called, not really expecting anyone to respond. He took off his shoes and dropped his bag to the ground, dropping himself on the bed. Truthfully, he was pretty tired from all that partying the whole day, but he didn't regret it. He got up from his bed to take a quick shower and went to bed.

 

Right before he fell asleep, Lay thought he heard a knock on the door, but he dismissed it as he thought he was just starting to dream.

 

"I hope this will be a good year......" he sighs as he falls into deep slumber.

 

-------------

 

"I said I want to resign." Kwon Hye Ri was standing in front of the leader of their group, the Slashers. "I want to stop killing people."

 

"Oh, Hye Ri," the leader said in a sultry voice, makng the said person cringe on the inside, "You don't even kill people unless they were already dying. What makes you think you actually kill people?"

 

Hye Ri clenched her fists, calming herself down. "Either way, I want to quit the group."

 

The leader narrowed her eyes, then smiled, shocking the majority of the people in the room. Hye Ri widened her eyes. *So the leader.....can smile......*

 

The leader laughs. "Great job! Oh Hye Ri, I must admit, you are quite the girl." she giggled, further shocking everyone, "you pass! I've been looking for a girl like you, The other members are either too scared or lose their temper easily, its really head-aching, you see." she knocked on her head, attempting to be cute.

 

Hye Ri, on the other hand, was still processing what was going on. "M-mwoh!?"

 

The leader laughs, "Okay, you may leave the group, but you must kill one more person before you may leave, arraso?" she suddenly turned back to the serious leader she was, sliding a package towards Hye Ri. "Don't open it until you leave the building." She winked, and shooed the ex-member away.

 

Hye Ri leaves the room, only to be bombarded with the members of her subgroup.

 

"How was it? Did she let you go?" Bo Mi, the youngest, asked. The rest of the members, Chae In, Il Soon, and Chan Hee were looking to see if she had any scratches or bruises on her

 

Hye Ri smiled. "Yeah, but there's one last mission before I can go." she held up the package. "I wonder what it is," she frowned, and turned to the rest of the group. "Let's go out for dinner, my treat, ah?"

 

"Yes!" Chan Hee, the second youngest, cheered, "I want to eat at that new restaurant that opened just down the street!" his eyes were gleamed with anticipation. Chae In, on the other hand, smacked Chan Hee's head.

 

"You idiot, that restaurant is damn expensive, you want her to become broke when she's just quit her only job?" Chae In hissed. "I can't believe you're my brother, being how stupid you are, aish." she covered her ears to block out her younger brother's whining.

 

Hye Ri chuckles, and looks at Il Soon, the quiet one of the group. "Oppa," Il Soon turns his head, "what do you want to eat?" Il Soon, without hesitation, shrugs, earning a sign from Hye Ri.

 

Bo Mi pouted. "Il Soon hasn't spoken much, even though we've all been together for nearly ten years." she then hugged Hye Ri's arm. "Unnie, why don't we go eat at the ramyun place we always go to?"

 

Chae In and Chan Hee stopped bickering, turning to the youngest. Eyes gleaming, Chae In put two thumbs up. "Assa! Let's go~!" she grabbed everyone and started marching towards their usual ramyun restaurant.

 

Chan Hee snickered. "Noona, you're going to get fat from eating that all the time."

 

"Aish, this little-!" Chae In started chasing the younger again, making even Il Soon grin from the hilariousness of the situation.

 

Hye Ri was clutching her stomache from laughing too hard, and Bo Mi was almost on the ground.

 

"Okay, let's go before the restaurant closes, guys!"

 

___________

 

After eating ramyun till they were full, Hye Ri arrives home. She went over to her couch, dropping herself down and taking the envelpoe out of her bag.

 

"Let's see...." she opened the envelpoe and starts looking through the papers. "Zhang....Yi.....Xing? That sounds foreign.......it also says Lay......I guess I'll use that, much easier to pronounce............so he has some sort of infection on his side........causes breathing problems.......I see." Hye Ri flipped the page, her tongue sticking out in concentration. "He likes to dance, hmm.........." she flipped the page again, seeing a photograph of her client. She flips the paper again, and it says his address and contact information on the sheet of paper. "Hey, isn't this a few blocks down my house?" Hye Ri blinked. "Maybe I should pay him a visit? But....it might be pretty late.........Let's see anyways, I guess." she clapped her hands together, and looked into the envelope to see if there was anything else, and sees a notebook. She knows what it is, its for the client to record their last 365 days. "I should try to get this to him today." She thought aloud to herself.

 

+minutes later+

 

Hye Ri is standing outside of Lay's apartment. Just when she came out, she saw the boy just enter his apartment, and wondered whether or not she should wait a few minutes until going to the door, or to wait until the next day. In the end, she decided to get it over with as soon as possible.

 

She raised her hand, and knocked at the door. She waited a few seconds. Nothing. She knocks again, this time a bit harder. Again, nothing.

 

"I guess he's asleep already." she mumbled "I'll have to wait till tomorrow, then." she slipped the notebook into the mailbox beside the door and went back into her apartment.

 

 

 

Hellos! numico here, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry for taking so long to update I've just recently ended summer school so I MAY have more time to post, maybe not since apparently I'm going to be taking another summer course........umma, give me a whole month's break please~~~ T^T ;_;

 

Well, see you again~! 8D