Chapter Five

A Forced Marriage

-Kiseop's POV- 

 

The event ended at 9pm that day, so our schedule ended off earlier than usual. Two of them went home straight, the others decided to practiced for awhile. But Xander Hyung and I, we escaped and went for coffee at the cafe near his apartment. For a moment, I forgot all about Hanuel and the letter. I guess I was really tired throughout the day.



"Hyung, just now I kinda saw Hanuel," I started off the conversation. "Ahh, really? Where?" Xander hyung went all hyper and started looking everywhere. I laughed at Hyung's reaction.



"Nahh, not here. It was just now during the Fansign, I really hope it was her," I answered. "Seoppie~ Why didnt you ask her name? Yah! You can really be stupid at times..." Xander hyung seemed really regret, and he let out a sigh. "Yah! Nevermind, she did gave me a letter." I said as I pulled it out from my pocket and read it.
 


Dear Kiseop Oppa,



I came to search for you just to seek forgiveness. Yes, I was wrong. I take back my filthy words. I know I'm digusting to you... But please forgive me for what I've said. I'm sorry. I rented a house already. I'll move out as soon as possible, so You can come back without seeing my face. Send my regards to your family, and thank you for everything. What you've said was right. I'm just nothing but a disturbance in your life. I apologize. 



Sincerely- Goodbye,  Kim Hanuel




"Nooo... This isnt correct." I said, slightly shouting. It was unbelievable, the girl was really her, and she was gonna make her leave already. "What about it Seoppie?" Xander Hyung stuck out his chin."Hyung, Thank you for the coffee, but I've really gotta go now, sorry!" I said to hyung while hurriedly rushed out from the cafe. 



-No One's POV- 

 

 

After reading that letter, Kiseop quickly drove home before Hanuel make her leave. On the way home, Kiseop was filled with guilt, he messed up his hair and stomped his hand against the stirring wheel. He didnt drove with speed though, unfortunately the traffic was really heavy.



 "What If Hanuel move out today? I'm such a jerk, a fool." He said to himself with worry. "Ahhh," He groaned and sighed. He tried his best to make it as fast as possible. After awhile, He was arriving near to the house. That area was abit dark, so he had to be careful and he drove abit slower. He was just praying for the best, for what he really wanted to solve this matter nicely. He kept holding on to the letter, holding griefly onto hope.



He made his turn at the corner then, he will arrive at the house. Before he could drove out, he saw something. It is'nt unusual though, far from the shadows of ghost nor a creeper. It is a someone. "Who could that be? I should go and check," Kiseop stopped his car at the side and ran towards it. 



-Hanuel's POV- 



I packed my things, made sure that nothing was left behind. I remembered the time when all my stuffs were scattered on the ground. Yea, i just hoped he forgive me. But i was sure he did not, that was why I wanted to leave the house that night. I left my room as like what I came in a week ago. Nice and clean...



I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen to see Yura. She was doing her usual clean ups. She realized me and stopped. I came towards and hugged her tightly and thanked her for everything. She did asked me why was I leaving... And I explained the situation to her. I also reminded her to not tell Kiseop about this. She understood my situation, but somehow she didnt want me to go out from the house. I had no choice though.



As for that moment, My family wasnt with me anymore. Luckily I rented out a house already... But I could only live there for a week or so. I left the house that night with a tangled mind. I carried my bag, bid Yura farewell and walked off. I was unsure of that area furthermore it was dark.



I was feeling cautious as though someone was following me. I tried to erase away all the bad thoughts. I continued my walk along the path. Suddenly, I felt someone calling out something. It was coming from behind. I turned my head around, the man was running towards me. I was really frightened and without hesitation, I started running too, running away towards dear life. 



"Yah!! Slow down! I'm here to help, stop running!" The man yelled while catching up on me. "Yah! You think you can trick me," I yelled louder and sped up.  "Yah!! Stop there! Don't let me catch you! This is no fun okay!" The man shouted and his voice was alot clearer this time.



'
BAMMMM!'

  My head was spinning, I skipped over a rock and hitted my head on the ground, ouch.  "Hey, are you okay? Hmm?" The man asked me and shook my arms, I just kept quiet- My body was still flat on the ground.  His hands put asidemy fringe   that was covering my face.


"Hanuel? Is it you?" He asked me again.  "Yah ... Do not hurt me, don't do anything to me. Please." I begged in pain. My vision wasnt that clear too, I was really exhausted with all the running. I felt like I was about to faint right there.