Final

The Baby Shopping

“Aw this place is awesome! Look at all these stuffs,Siwonnie!” Kyuhyun clap his hands and immediately said as he was dragged his husband to the store.

Yeah today is Saturday which is one of their day off. Kyuhyun decided to take a walk with Siwon since his husband is free at weekend beside he had planned to get some stuffs for their unborn baby. Kyuhyun is in his 30 weeks pregnancy. As you think in this state of pregnancy, his body is well changed. His feets are getting swollen each day, backaches, or whatever but he still look so beautiful and glowing, like what Siwon thought. They are getting so excited yet nervous since it is their first child and Siwon being a caring husband as he was also trying to support his spouse through his pregnancy.

Just like what he did today. Kyuhyun was whining and begging to him to get out of the house for doing baby shopping. He said that he needs a fresh air instead of being stuck inside their so-called big house. After his first trimester had passed, Siwon insisted Kyuhyun to stop working and take any jobs because he started to showing and easily tired. So all he do was stay at home, resting, sometimes take a walk around the backyard. He only gets the chance to get out of house for doctor’s appointment. Then after a long enough arguing, here they are, in one of the big baby store in the city.

“Oh I want these… and these.. Oh My God it’s also cute!” Kyuhyun said as he looks after the baby clothes. His eyes were mesmerizing at those colors and motives. It’s hardly to choose.

“What do you think Siwonnie? These stripes or these animals?” Kyuhyun show him the clothes in his each hand to his husband.

“Eh… do you think it's important? I mean these clothes are the same.” Siwon frowning his eyebrows as he had no idea at all about this grocery.

“What are you saying Siwon? Of course it's important. This is for our baby. You have to make him good looking.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Okay. The stripes.” Siwon let a sigh because he doesn’t want to ruin his wife’s good mood.

“Perfect.” Kyuhyun take the clothes and start looking for the others as the one of the store staff coming to them.

“Is there anything I can help,Sir?”

“Oh yes, I’m looking for bassinets and strollers.”

“Alright, right here Sir.” The woman smiled to him and directed him to the place. Siwon followed them from behind.

After almost one hour walking around the store, they got so many items. Kyuhyun seems never stop looking around. This place is like his third heaven after the game center and the wine shop. Siwon would have to remind him to have a sit for a while but he resisted it.

“Please baby, have a sit okay? I think we had enough stuff.” said Siwon while keep following his wife on the toys section.

“Eh give me a minutes, I think I’m looking for-“

“Kyu,please. You look pale, I’m worried. Just resting and we can checking the stuffs, okay?” Siwon begged for him at the last time. Kyuhyun look at his husband’s eyes and decided to grant his wish beside he feel a little bit tired himself.

“Okay we got eh for about 20 pairs of baby clothes here, baby blankets, bottles, mattress, nappy bags..” Siwon said as he checked the stuffs and showing one by one at Kyuhyun who sat in front of him and it made the latter amused. “Baby monitors, feeding pillow, nightlight, and what is this?” Siwon picked up the big box and showed that to Kyuhyun.

“It’s a Baby Gym.” Kyuhyun replied him with smile as he his well-rounded belly.

“Baby Gym? Really babe?” Siwon frowned.

“Yeah. Why?” Kyuhyun give him a questionable look.

“I-I just don’t think we needed it for now. Moreover, this toilet set? I don’t think the newborn baby can seat themselves on it.”

Kyuhyun chuckled at his husband. “Oh come on, Siwonnie. They are really well used. You think that our baby doesn’t need that when he’s first born but he will use that though someday.”

“Well I just think that we are bought too many stuffs, I mean not speaking about money but I don’t want it to be wasted and It’s not even our baby shower yet, I’m sure there will be a lot more baby’s gift there.”

“There is nothing gonna be wasted. We are doing this for our baby, honey. So let’s enjoy it!” Kyuhyun said as he tried to stand by himself with all his attempt and came to his husband. You know being pregnant is making you hard to move fast. “You do love our baby, don’t you?” Kyuhyun said as he rubbed his belly gently.

“Of course I love him…” Siwon sigh, his hand now joining Kyu’s on his belly. “But I love his mommy too, more than anything. I am sorry baby, Im just feeling worried. You are in almost 8 months, you have said that you are in uneasily move lately so bring you here and letting you walking around its just-“

“Hey, Hey I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine, Siwonnie. Look at me. Am I look sick?” Kyuhyun asked he gestured his hands for Siwon to look at him. Siwon shook his head slowly. Kyuhyun smile as he took Siwon’s hand into him, try to assuring back his husband.

“I know you are really care about me and our baby and I love you for that. But we can’t just wait until he is born without preparing anything. I know that people will throw him the gift on our baby shower but still, we are his parents. We should do more things for him. In addition, doing the baby shopping like this. You are going to be a great father, Siwon.” Kyuhyun said and caressing his husband cheek.

“You are gonna be a great mommy as well.” Siwon grab Kyuhyun’s hand and give a peck on it. “Thank you babe for understand me. I think my head is gonna explode because every day I count for our baby’s arrival and seeing your belly are getting bigger, it made me over excited yet nervous. I can’t control it.” Siwon said as he give his wife the deep dimples smile.

“Well I guess you are fine now.” Kyuhyun nodded when his eyes caught something.

“Oh My God look at that Siwonnie!” Kyuhyun grabbed the older hands and dragged him to the spot.

“A Baby Car?” Siwon stopped and raised his eyebrows into his hairline.

Kyuhyun nodded at him. “Isn’t that interesting? Come one,we can get one!”

“You think our baby will like it?”

“Of course he is!”

“Wow how can you’d be so sure?” Siwon chuckled.

“Because I can feel it, you know.” Kyuhyun pouts at him. “It’s kind of my motherly institutions. Come on Siwonnie,pleeeaaseee...” Kyuhyun showed him his best puppy eyes that always successfully killed Siwon.

“Oh no, not with that face again.” Siwon shift his gaze away to he will not be attacking by him.

“Please,please,pleaaase…” Kyuhyun didn’t insisted to give up and tugged his older sleeve.

“Okay,okay. We take that one.” Siwon can’t deny it again,he know he would do anything for his wife now. And seeing an ‘okay’ sign from Siwon, Kyuhyun claps his hand and excitedly called the staff to grab that car into their shopping cart.

***

They are arrived at home in 8pm after taking a dinner at their favorite restaurant. Kyuhyun made his way to the kitchen to get some drinks while Siwon took their baby stuffs from their car to the living room. He slumped himself slowly at the couch as he put two cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table. He take a sipped as he watched amusingly at his husband seems to never stop walking back and forth to get their stuffs out.

“Need a help,Sir?”

Siwon shift his head as he look at his wife. “No, it’s fine. It’s just a little bit more. Just resting okay.”

“Okay.” Kyuhyun leaned back to the couch. He watched his husband’s every moves. He chuckled at himself while realizing how much baby stuffs that he and Siwon got today. No wonder if just by a seconds, the living room is full of the boxes and plastic bags.

“And this is the last. Im done.” Siwon let a big sigh as he put the last box on the floor. “Wow, where is my living room right now?” Siwon said as he look at the entire stuffs around his wife.

That earns a laugh from the pregnant person who sat in front of him. Seeing that beautiful creatures is happy, Siwon could never been grateful for that.

“Come on,honey have a seat. I made you a hot chocolate.” Kyuhyun patted the empty space besides him.

“Okay but maybe I should get this all things into the baby room first-“

“No no no, that’s okay Siwon. We can do that tomorrow. Now I know that we were all tired enough for today so just let them here and you sit beside me.” Kyuhyun sweetly smile at him.

“Well as you wish, Mister.” Siwon made himself sat beside Kyuhyun and grab his cup from the table. “Uhm.. it’s delicious. Thank you baby.” He give a peck on his wife’s pink flush cheek.

“Oh my poor hubby… you seems so tired today,huh?” Kyuhyun said as looking for a tired face of the older man beside him and he rubbed Siwon’s hair.

“I am. But it doesn’t matter. How about yourself?” Siwon rolled his eyes and turned to Kyuhyun.

“The kind of. but still fine.” Kyuhyun smiled to him.

“And you little boy, how are you? You seem quite today.” Siwon asked to his baby as he his spouse’s belly.

“Oh you have no idea, Siwon. He seems quiet when we were do shopping, I think he’s know that we are getting him his stuffs but in our way home he doing that kicks.” Kyuhyun pouts.

“Well that’s good. He want to tell you that he is still here, inside you and he doesn’t let his mommy to forget him over the shopping.” Siwon chuckled as he takes another sipped at his cup.

“How can I forget him just like that? Well whatever Im so happy for today. Thank you for accompany me, Siwonnie.” Kyuhyun smiled at Siwon.

“Me too. And about what you were said to me at the store it made me realized that Im really a greateful man. I have you by my side for the entire life and you bring me an angel inside you now. I know that Im not a perfect man but I’ll try to be the best father to him.”

“You will be, Siwon. Our baby will so lucky to have a father like you. So don’t worried about that. He will love you as much as you do.” Kyuhyun said as he patted his belly

“Yeah and they will be so lucky to have a great mommy like you too. Such a beautiful human being, loving and well-understand.” Siwon said as he shift his hands to take Kyuhyun closer to his embrace. “I can’t believe we are gonna be parents soon,Kyu. The time has gone so fast.” He said as he scoot his wife’s shoulder. Their fingers are interwined on Kyuhyun’s belly.

“Yeah me too. I can’t wait to hear the wailing baby and little step sounds to fill this house.”

Siwon grinned at Kyuhyun’s words and he kissed the younger’s soft hair. “Have I tell you that I love you today?”

“Uh… I don’t think so.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Well I love you,mommy Kyu. You are the best thing that I ever had.” Siwon kissed him gently.

“I love you more,daddy Won.” Kyuhyun said as they broke the kissed.

“Ah and daddy love you too,Little Angel.” Siwon kissed Kyu’s belly. “Be a good boy inside,okay? Don’t kicked too much or your mommy won’t get rest and being all grumpy himself.”

Kyuhyun snapped his husband back and give him a glare. Siwon chuckled at him and give him a small pecks on the lips “But I love grumpy Kyuhyun as well.”

“Hm you should.”

They were doing nothing than just cuddling each other on the couch, watching the television, or talking to their unborn baby  and about anything that include the parenting stuffs until their bedtime comes. They are really enjoying the time like this. Being bonded to their baby. It feels so real. Sooner or later their little angel will come to their house with so much joy and grateful.