Am I Seeing Things?

Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sooo happy~ My mom pre-ordered the XOXO repackage album keke~ cant wait til EXO come to Cali~ so i can let them sign the album hahahahahaha. 

 

Click~

BGM: Secret Garden- APink

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*Chanyeol's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~

I think I'm seeing things because I know I can see ghost but this one particular girl ghost keeps appearing and disappearing every time I look back.

"Hey Chanyeol! Hurry up will you!!" Baekhyun yelled, he was like 10 ft away from me.

"Coming~" I ran up to him.

"Geez~ Channie, wuzzup with you these days?" I looked at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean its not like you to stare out into space for so long like that? Is there something wrong with your family again?"

I sighed, ever since my "accident" my parents fought over me and eventually got a divorced. I didn't like the idea of them separating because they asked me who I would like to stay with. I mean I was young then, I didn't know anything that was happening besides the fact that my mom was going to live with my favorite aunt for awhile. So of course I would go with my mom.

"No, my family is okay. My dad is remarrying again soon." I sounded depressed while smiling.

"Really? Isn't this like his 10th one since....yeah"

I nodded then Baekhie changed the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter