1/1

Confusion

Just a short scenario :) 

 

 

 

Four years, was that a lot when it comes to age? You sat there and wondered about the problems that arise when you date a minor. Ugh yes he was still a minor. You had to get him out of your head! But he was driving you crazy, what with his height and the strong arms he catches you with when you fall.

You couldn’t get that scene out of our mind. You were a clutz but he was always there to catch you. Calling you Noona and caring for you in a way that made you fall for the boy’s puppy eyes and shaggy hair. You smiled whenever he was around, and if you were being completely honest he really did make your life a better place.

You opened the door to the room and walked in before noticing that Zelo was in there. Your eyes scanned his body as he was pulling his shirt over his head. His chest and abs were bare for you to enjoy and you felt your face flush. He turned around and noticed you were in the doorway and his face matched yours within a few seconds.

He quickly scooped the shirt up off the floor and covered himself as his arms crossed over his chest. He bowed to you and apologized continuously. He couldn’t look you in the eye; he was too embarrassed to have been exposed in front of you.

You walked over to him and gave him a hug while telling him that it would be okay. While you were hugging the boy his cologne entered your nose and suddenly it went from a simple innocent hug to one filled with lust on your part.

You pulled back quickly and hid your face. He was still a baby! Why are you having thoughts of kissing hi and more? It was inappropriate of you. You felt embarrassed, but the thoughts didn’t go away when he stepped out of the room to change his clothes before returning.

“Noona?” You heard him from the door, but you hadn’t moved and inch. You felt his hand on your shoulder a few seconds later and it broke you out of your trance. So what were a few years? It’s not like its 10! With that in your head you stepped onto your tip toes and kissed him. He was shocked, but he regained composure.

“Noona,” he giggled, “I like you too” He leaned in for another peck but you pulled him in and deepened the kiss.