Third Member of Pandora~ Mint

Pandora, New Girl Group

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kara here with your daily K-pop news." Jiyoung said smiling.

"Jiyoung you must be happy." Nicole said laughing.

"Ye, It's finally my turn to be host." Jiyoung said happily.

"Well first lets start with our first topic, host." Hara said laughing.

"Ye, well a k-pop fan sent us an email saying that they saw b.a.p in a boy group called 1D music video." Jiyoung said.

"Jeungmal? Did b.a.p see this?" Nicole asked surprised.

"No, what's worse is that they basically said that b.a.p didn't have style." Jiyoung said shaking her head.

"Wahh, I can't beleive that they dissed b.a.p." Seungyeon said shaking her head.

"I think it's a good thing. Maybe they're trying to expose k-pop to the world." Gyuri said.

"Maybe you're right. Either way we still love you b.a.p forever!" Jiyoung said smiling.

"Well also we have the third member of Pandora." Hara said excited.

"I'm so happy that they're going to debut soon!" Hara said smiling.

"Ye, well the thrid member's name is Mint." Jiyoung said looking at the other members.

"I really like the name, not many singers these days with a name like Mint." Seungyeon said happily.

"She's 19 and has a bubbly image. I'm sure she'll make the group happy whenever they're sad." Gyuri said nodding her head.

"That's all for todays show. Check out our app if you want to listen to our songs and daily k-pop news, Kara out!" Jiyoung said waving bye to the camera along with the other members.

 


Birth Name: Heo Youngjoo

Stage Name: Mint

Birthday: June 23, 1994

Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper

Height: 151 cm

Weight: 49 kg

- She's from Thailand

- She's fluent in korean and Thai

- While the other members were practing she would go out and buy them drinks.

- She trained for only 3 months