❥ Baby Is Sick

❥⎯⎯ MYUNGSTAL SCENARIOS (//pls do request.)

 

yulsic; 
          baby is sick

Image

»      

 

she wiped the tears from my face, making me giggle "seobang! i need a tissue!" 

"Okay, baby," She handed me the soft, white square. I blew my nose very hard, making a noise like a sterotypical elephant.

"Being sick . Plus, I'm gonna get you sick," I poked at her chest. She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"If I do, it's all worth it," Yuri dragged out the word 'all'.

"Nuh-Uh!" I shook my head like a stubborn 6 year-old. "I can take care of myself. I'm freaking 24!"

"Really? Just a minute ago, you were acting six. Whose a big girl now?" She teased, pinching my cheeks.

"Stopp!" I laughed, slapping her hands. She let go, while stealing a kiss from my lips.

"Seobang?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Hand me the remote?"

"Sure," She tossed the remote, making it hit my head.

"Sorry!" She shuffled over to me.

"I said hand it to me, not throw it at my head!" I glared at her with my infamous Ice Princess glare.

"Geez, ice princess" She the T.V. 

Hugging me like a monkey while watching 'Mickey Mouse', he made comments.

Why does Mickey looks so cute?

You know, Mickey and Minnie is just as cute as us, sica!

oh. pluto remind me of hani, is hani safe being at taeny's hand? baby~~ i don't want our hani become a ert /pouts/

isn't Donald Duck is just as annoying and talkative as our Choding Hyoyeon? am i right baby?

"Geez, seobang!" I push her as i can't stand her unstoppable non-sense comments to that childish mouse show.

She just leans closer to me, "Sowwiee," She cutely mumbled in my hair.

"Nothing to apoligize abou-" i'm about to give her a glare, but suddenly...

"NO! MICKEY YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE MINNIE!!" My hand flew in the air, punching Seobang in the nose on accident.

She held his nose,"You have been converted."

"Babe, you okay?" I looked at hwe, before turning away to cough.

"Yeah. the question is- Are you okay?" She looked into my eyes.

"Yeah,  just have a sore throat and a Mickey Mouse obsessed girlfriend," I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, I'll pay more attention to you," She handed me a tissue.

"Thank you," I blew my nose once again, before sniffling.

"Stop it. All of your snot is gonna go up your nose!" She shook his finger at me.

"Eww," I whined. "Yeah," She nodded.

"Uh," I punched her shoulder.

"Fine! Be that way!" She acted like Park Jae Boem, a brat in our school.

"Ha!" I snorted.

"Made you laugh!" She pointed at me.

"Oh, hell nawh!" I cracked my nuckles.

"Bring it," She did one of those little ninja waves. I started to storm out of bed.

"Spare me!" She curled up into a ball. I just chuckled.

"Never mess with Jessica Jung," I scoffed, pulling the covers over me.

"Way to be cocky," She sat down on the bed again.

"Deal," I kicked her under the covers.

She sneezed.

"See! I got you sick!" I pointed at her.

She got under the furry comforter with me and grinned, "that's okay, we're the YulSic couple anyway." 

"so? it's Yulsic! not You'll Sick!" i said, pouting my lips.

she just smiled, "Baby, I love you so much," she pecked my lips.

"I know," I kissed back.

Surrounded by each others embrace, we spent a sick day together.

"Baby, I love you so much."

 


 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES

requested by DDogie 

is it nice? no? okay. i know it super duper extremely . don't read it please, me, myself feel id tooooooo embarrassed to the point of creying.

about it, lolgawd. 

i know it's mainly conversation... i'm currently out of ideas right now.

anyway.....,

hope you like it! :D