❥ Bride

❥⎯⎯ MYUNGSTAL SCENARIOS (//pls do request.)

 

it's your day today. it's your wedding day.

 

i'm on my white dress, thinking.

 

still hesitating to come.

 

you don't know that actually i still have too much feeling for you.

 

the day i got the news you're going to marrying someone, my heart broke into pieces. 

 

we broke up because of my foolishness.

 

i'm so stupid that i let you go for a jerk.

 

now that jerk had left me alone, and you still willingly to comfort me even tough i've hurt you too much.

 

i want to come back to your arms again

 

not as a friend, but more.

 

not a best friend, but more.

 

as a girlfriend. i want you as my girlfriend, again.

 

but seeing you're more than happy with your new boyfriend now, i can't help but not to broke your happiness by confessing my stupid love.

 

and as a friend, i respect you and come to your wedding.

 

now, i've seated on the front seat, at the same seat as your family's seat, so you think of me as a family now, tsk.

 

the wedding hall is mainly pink, my favorite color, tsk.

 

the wedding hall is decorated by mainly pink flowers, my favorite flowers, tsk.

 

i've just realized, today is the 27th, our anniversary date, tsk.

 

i heard the main door being open, and there you are, walking down the aisle with those white wedding dress, the one you say you'll going to wear at our wedding, tsk.

 

the theme song is playing as you are walking to your groom, yes, it's a groom, tsk.

 

i've just realized, it's our song, the one you write for me, it's the melody of Lost In Love, our theme song, tsk.

 

i don't know how long have i been dozing off that i haven't realize that you're now going to be kissed by your groom.

 

i… i just can't stay here any more.

 

my body has it's own mind that it's suddenly standup and leave the hall, tears slipped from my eyes, i don't have any direction to go, so i just walk wherever my feet bring me.

 

i can feel someone following me so i stop and turns my body to face them.

 

it's you.

 

"taeyeon..." i said.

 

you just stood there, looking at me, with tears b at you eyes.

 

"how dare you use my favorite color as the theme for your wedding?!" i yelled, the tears at your eyes finally fell down.

 

"how dare you use my favorite flowers as your wedding decoration?!" i continued, as tears falling down my cheeks too.

 

"how dare you set our anniversary as your wedding day?!" 

 

"how dare you use the wedding dress that you said you'll wear it at OUR wedding?!"

 

"and how dare you use our theme song for the ceremony?!" my voice tone got higher, it's the highest i could reach, i just can't held them in my heart anymore, it's just too much.

 

she just cried there, not even looking at me, she held her chest, clutching it.

 

there's too much pain i can see on her face, it's my turn to clutch my chest, i suddenly feel sorry to yell at her.

 

i'm about to say sorry when she suddenly look straight to my eyes.

 

"i do all of that because…" she stopped, and she wipe my tears, "it's the only way i could pretend that you're my bride, Fany-ah."