XOXO from him

Wonderful bus experience

vq5fz4.jpg

XOXO from him

In my eyes, they are my everything. But in their eyes I'm just another fan in the crowd

 


[CONTENTID3]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID3]

 

After hours of school, I finally managed to survive school hours. And now, here I am at the bus stop waiting for the next bus, just like the other students. When the bus finally came, all those in the stop, including me, got inside. Even though there are quite a number of people in the stop, the bus is still roomy. Recalling my lessons, incase there's a pop quiz tomorrow, I reread my notes while listening to Exo's Peter Pan. Yes, I'm a fan of Exo, since their debut actually. I don't have a bias, seeing that they all have different talents and personalities. Assss I was saying, I was recalling my notes when suddenly, a shadow loomed over me. 

"Uhm, can I seat here?" The guy (I pressumed it was a guy based on his voice) said. I looked up and saw a guy wearing a cap that covers almost half of his face. Who else would wear that? Of course. I bet this is an idol.

"Oh sure, okay." I answered. Truthfully, I don't want to fangirl over him. What if I go spazzing on him and when he takes off his cap I don't even know him?! Or worse, what if he's not really an idol but rather a criminal hiding from the police?! So yeah, it's better to shut up. And screaming loudly is NOT my thing. Ignoring the 'idol', I continue browsing through my notes, already fearing what school got in store for me.

"Oh, you're studying advance algebra?" The guy said. I paused my music.

"Uhh, yeah. My school's faculty likes to give pop quizzes." I replied

"Want me to help? I'm uh, fairly good at that subject." He said. I don't know if I should take his offer. Remember 'Don't talk to strangers'? But this guy, I feel like I already know him to tell my secrets. And besides, I already talked to him, might as well push it further. Having this strange feeling, and because I don't want to be rude, I reluctantly said yes. The guy seemed happier than usual and scooted closer to me, ready to teach everything he knows. -sighs- Good thing my stop's the last stop.

"So, where do we start?" He asked

"You choose. I don't really care, I guess..." I replied and played the music again.

While being tutored, I secretly glanced at his face, those not covered with the cap. Those nose, and lips....I mentally smiled, already knowing who my tutor and seatmate is, but I kept it in me. After a few minutes of fake yes and nods of understanding (I already know the lesson, just lazy for tutoring), we're finally finished. Suddenly, he looked at me shocked (Though I can't see his eyes, his mouth says it). 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, fear building in my system

"Oh! No, you didn't. It's just that, you're a fan of Exo?" 

"Yep. Since their debut." I said, proud to be confessing my love to one of its members.

"Really..." I saw a mischievous smile on his face. What is he planning to do?

He suddenly turned his back to me and starts to write something.

"Say...can I know your name?" He asked, his back still facing me

"Uhh, Kwon SooYeon imnida"

"Kwon...Soo...Yeon..." And he starts writing again.

Then he wraps the object on a paper before shoving it in my hands.

"Here's my stop. Open it when I got off the bus okay?" He said, running to the door

When the door closed, I hesistantly opened the package. What if it's a bomb? But nah, why would he hurt his beloved fan? Opening it fully, I found one XOXO album. I flipped through the photobook and to my lucky guess, he wrote something on his picture:

Thank you for supporting Exo Kwon SooYeon ssi!

Exo is lucky to have a fan like you ^^

I dont know who your bias is, but since I'm with you,

I just signed mine! Hope you don't mind :D

Thank you and Exo loves you! (Specially me!)

P.S : I know you didn't listen to my tutoring :P

At the end is his name and signature.

Kekeke, silly oppa. I shoved the album inside my bag and got off the last stop, my mind still replaying what hapened earlier. Exo loves you.... Even though I know Exo probably say that words to their fans often, having said, or rather read, personally by a member, I can't help but squeal a little inside.When  I got to my apartment I took the album and kissed his picture.

Thank you for the wonderful exerience

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Luhan oppa

 


[CONTENTID5]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID5]