The First Time

Will that be me?

   "Tae Unshi! Hey! Are you dreaming?" Sung Im asked. You startled "Oh, hey. I uhh... yes, I'm dreamingg. What? Its non of your business,Sung Im." You said. "Yeahyeah. Whatever. But hey, are you not nervous about tomorrows competition. I mean, Eventhough I am not going to the competition, I am still nervous for you." She said. You just kept quite and gave her a cheesy smile. You thanked her for caring so much about you and you quickly grab your books and left the class. You didn't know why today, you don't want Sung Im to go back home together with you.

     The next day....

    "Haish!! I am late for the competition! " you woke up late that day.  You quickly take a shower and quickly go to school. "Fuh! Its a good thing I don't miss the bus." You said to yourself.. You went on the bus and saw an empty seat. You sat there. You realise that you are the only junior there. "Ough! Ottoke?" You said to yourself.Suddenly, "Hye! May I seat next to you?" Without seeing who it is, you nodded. "Hey. I am Myung Soo. Whats your name?" By the name you herd, you realise that the student in your class always talks about him. You had to face him so that others don't say bad things about you. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Eun Tae Un." You introduce yourself with a smile.  "Oh. Want to sit next to me at the competition later on?" He offered you. You stared at him with suprise.You didn't know what to say. "Oh, um.. sorry. I don't mean to flirt with you. What I meant to say was, I don't have someone to sit next to me later on." He said with more detail. You nodded.