Warning. Gross Myungsoo at the end. You've been warned. LOL

I'm not belong

 

Another tiring day passed for Infinite, they had done practicing for their upcoming concert and others are now sprawled over in their dorm's living room. The whole place is so quiet. No one dared to speak because of too much tiredness. But unlike Sungyeol, ever since the practice had started, he doesn't really speak at all.

Myungsoo suddenly opened his eyes when he is so close to be sleeping as he remembered his hyung who he doesn't even felt the presence as of today. He get out of their room and tried to find the choding. But he's not happy with Sungyeol's face as he saw the latter wondering around, as if there's a problem.

"You okay Yeol?" he asked. But the older didn't even budge or pay attention to his dongsaeng.

"Yah! Yeol! Gwaenchanayo?" he shouted, and all the members looked up to him, but again he kept silent and didn't even laid his eyes on him.

"Stop being noisy, flower boy. As you can see we're trying to sleep here!" said Woohyun still hugging Sunggyu. Myungsoo felt confused. 'What's with him? He's not with himself today.' he thought. 

                                                                          -

After washing, they all headed to their respected rooms, except Sungyeol who's now at the window, thinking deeply along with the stars.

'I think I'm not good enough for Infinite. Look, they all have talents, like Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung, they are both good at singing high notes, Dongwoo and Hoya hyung, are both good at dancing and rapping, Myungsoo is handsome so as Sungjong. But me? I just had small lines on our songs, sometimes there's none, I'm not good-looking and the only thing I had is my height, but who cares about my height? I mean I'm totally useless! Ahhhh! This is so frustrating!' he said to himself.

While thinking, he suddenly flinched when he heard a voice, Myungsoo's voice.

"Yeol?" But he didn't looked. "Yah! Yeol! It's very late now! We need to sleep, because we have interviews tomorrow."

And he's still quiet, he tried to speak but no words can come out, it's like he's voiceless. 

"Yeol! Let's sleep please. You know?! Interview. Tomorrow!" said Myungsoo who's now pleading.

'Interview. Interview.' Sungyeol thought to himself.

Actually, interviews is the one he hated the most when they have schedules (he just keeps it). Why? Because he felt like his not worth it to speak in front of the fans because he thinks that he's not contributing at all. With this, he started to cry. Small teardrops are now flowing on his cheeks, but he didn't wipe it. He tried hard not to sob but he can't resist it, it's too painful.

Myungsoo became surprised, for he is now looking at his hyung who tries so hard to control his sob, but failed. He rushed at him and gave him a back hug and Sungyeol started to cry hardly.

"Yeol! Why are you crying? Say it to me. Please? I don't want you to be like this, since this morning, you seem too quiet, you're not even speaking! Yeol! Jebal!"

And finally, Sungyeol started to speak while sobbing hardly. "I-I'm n-not belong."

"What? You're not belong? Where?" but Sungyeol keeps on repeating the phrase he said earlier to him. Myungsoo carried Sungyeol to the couch as he keep on bursting up controlled sobs that really makes him worried to the latter. He placed Sungyeol's head to his lap and started caressing his face, "Yeol, you're really too tired. Aren't you?" he said. Sungyeol just moved a bit, and Myungsoo find it cute. "Ah! So cute yeol~." He smiled at his cuteness.

'I really need to find out what's your problem and help you with it Yeollie, because that's what friends are for.' Myungsoo thought and he slept.     

-

 

THE NEXT DAY. 

Sungyeol groggily rose up from the couch, he saw Myungsoo sleeping soundly. Suddenly, reality hits him. 

"Why I am here?" he asked to himself. "Oh no. Wait. What did happen last night?" 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo stirred from his sleep because of the movements he felt coming from Sungyeol. He opened his eyes and started to ask Sungyeol. "A-are you okay now? You've been crying terribly last night. Might sharing all your problems, bestfriend?" Sungyeol flinched, well he really did a good job in flinching since yesterday. But no, he won't share it to anyone, eventhough it is HIS BESTFRIEND. 

"Sungyeol to earth? Earth to Sungyeol? Are you even with yourself right now? Are you crazy or what?" Myungsoo bursted. "You know, if you keep on looking at me without saying nothing, you're useless. I don't know what's gotten into you. Did we do something? You become less socialized these days. If there are problems you keep within yourself, let it all out, I am here, hyungs are here, we can help you with your problem. So why keeping it like a martyr? Huh? For what? For goodness sake Sungyeol, I've known you for about 7 years now. Don't try to lie with me, Lee Sungyeol. Spill it all NOW!" Myungsoo is in rage. He also don't know what happened to him, it is just Sungyeol is so annoying since yesterday, he needed to find the truth, he won't let Sungyeol to be like this. 

"I'm sorry. It's just that, I always felt sad, especially when I feel like I'm not belonged to Infinite." 

Finally. After a long sermon from Myungsoo, Sungyeol let all his walls down, trying his best not to cry, he started to talk. 

"At first, I don't really care about it, whether there are some fans who doesn't like me, or there are some bashers who keeps on giving me foul words or other unnecessary words just to let me down. But after reading or receiving a lots of it, it makes me wanna say, I'm tired. I'm tired of all these s. It keeps on getting harder everyday that made me realize, am I really worth it? Do I really have the qualifications to be the member of Infinite?" he sighed while his tears are threatening to fall, he shouted, "WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH ME THAT THE FANS OR OTHERS KEEP ON DISLIKING ME?" and the tears became waterfall in his beautiful face. 

Myungsoo reached for Sungyeol's face, and let out a breathy, "I understand. I'm sorry, I didn't knew."

-

The other members scrambled to get out of their nests when they heard the commotion happening in the living room.

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked with full of confusion written all over his morning face. 

"Yeah? Why are you shouting and crying to each other? Are you fighting?" The also confused maknae asked.

While Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya are on their half lidded eyes, oblivious of everything, it seems like they are still in their own dreamland. 

"We're fine, hyung. We just got into a little arguement, nothing's important. I'll tell you later. You may all go back to sleep." said the flower boy. 

"Better explain it later, Kim Myungsoo." Sunggyu replied with his don't-you-dare-break-your-promise look.

"Okay hyung. Sorry about the noise." sincerity fills Myungsoo's voice.

"Yeol." He nudged Sungyeol from its hands-on-his-face position. 

"They are gone now. You may remove your hands from your face." 

"No." Grumpy Sungyeol said. 

"Why?" said Myungsoo with the full of gentleness. 

"I'm shy." 

"Don't be." He removed Sungyeol's hands from his face and look straight to his eyes. 

"Yeol, no matter what happens, promise me that you will keep on holding on. Okay? Because it doesn't matter what others think or do to you, instead, it matters the way you think or do to others. You can't please all of them in the first place, right? Just ignore them, stand straight, chin up and be proud! You are an idol! You must be proud of it! The training years, the hardworks we put into, they don't know everything! They don't know your story, but all thing is for sure, you know everything about yourself. Me and the hyungs know that you are not like that, you are always our strong choding Sungyeol! Okay? So stop worrying about it. Me and the hyungs will going to help you to get rid of those thoughts. Okay? Cheer up baby!" Myungsoo winked and hugged him. 

"Okay. Yeah yeah stop with it, Myung. Don't hug me and don't call my baby again. You're so gross!" Sungyeol protested.

"Nopeee! You're so cuteeee, I can't resist you!" Myungsoo pinched his cheeks while grinning ear to ear. 

"Yah! I said stop with it!" 

"Noooooo! I won't! Hehehehe. Our Sungyeol came back! Yipeeee."

"What?- no! Hey Myungsoo stop cuddling with meeeee! I'm not gay!" 

"Neither do I! Aigooo! Like a bear." 

"It tickles! Yah!" 

 

-

> DONE! I JUST ENDED IT WITH A FLUFFY PART. COZ' I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT AN END INTO THIS. LOL 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! HAHAHAHAHA. SUBSCRIBE OR COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO. BYE! 😂🔫